Activa 6g only name change nothing in new so dont west money in activa 6g i hate this company, I'm fully satisfied with this bike. read more, Cons: Horn sound, head light, front suspension, no neutral lamp, 109.2cc, Air cooled, 4 stroke, SI engine, BS4, 109.19cc, Air Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine, Available Shades in Honda Activa-i to Choose From, Bikes With Features Similar to Honda Activa-i, Links to Most Popular Images, Infographics and Videos. The new Activa 6G is said to be 10 per cent more fuel efficient than the Activa 5G it. This is close to the genuine answer of 45.35923kg, and is a much easier sum to do in your head! 45 kg resistance Activa features an engine displacement of 109.2 cc to the user. 66,316. The new Activa 6G is said to be 10 per cent more fuel efficient than the Activa 5G it. Balanced vehicle . The heavily revised motor comes with Honda's Enhanced Smart Power (ESP) technology also includes friction reduction inside the engine. The kerb weight is 103 kgs and ground clearance is 165mm. This engine also features Honda Eco Technology which helps in reducing friction within the engine and enhances fuel-efficiency. With a mileage of 60 Kmpl, Activa 4G is the new emerging king when it comes to the two-wheeler segment of the Indian motor market. The length of this scooter is 1795mm, width is 705mm and height stands at 1115mm. Following are all the details that you need to know about the refreshed new-gen Activa: Honda Activa 6G Variants. As per the claims by Honda 2 Wheelers India, Activa-i is their 1st light weight compact automatic scooter for the Indian market. Activa 4G Specification. Aashish | 7 months ago. Get detailed comparison between, Check out the genuine reviews and ratings about Honda Activa 6G from the industry experts, professionals and also from the owners of, Hyundai Micro SUV, Codenamed AX1, Spotted Again In Korea, 2020 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift: All You Need To Know, Maserati To Electrify Entire Line-Up In Next 5 Years: CEO, Mahindra First Choice Services To Become A Subsidiary Of TVS Automobile Solutions, Honda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. Kerb Weight: 103 kg: 101 kg: Length: 1795 mm: 1750 mm: Width: 705 mm: 705 mm: Height: 1115 mm: 1115 mm: Wheelbase: 1238 mm: 1240 mm: Ground Clearance: 165 … Weighing platform measures (250x300mm) Honda India has launched an all-new variant of Activa, which will be sold as ‘Activa-i’. Power on the Honda Activa 6G comes from the updated 109 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled motor with fuel injection that develops 7.68 bhp at 8,000 rpm, and 8.79 Nm of peak torque at 5,250 rpm. The Honda Activa is a motor scooter made by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI). Ground Clearance 153 mm. 955. It is a 109/125 cc, 7 bhp (5.2 kW) scooter. Handle bar height adjustment. Resistance nob. You are buying from scale professionals. Honda Activa 125; The vehicle has dimensions listed as 1814 x 704 x 1151 mm respectively. Over all I'm very satisfy with this bike, This bike only name change nothing new in the bike dont west your money in this bike ither options access 125 batter, Better than others, Thankhs Honda for this model, Vitara Brezza Facelift, Honda Activa 6G Review, Audi A8 L Review, 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review | The King Of Scooters Updated, 3-Step Adjustable Spring Loaded Hydraulic. The Honda Activa 6G is the latest generation model of the extremely popular scooter and also gets the most comprehensive upgrades to grace the model in years. The new Honda Activa 6G meets the new BS6 emission norms with prices starting from Rs. *Actual On Road Price of Honda Activa 6G at the dealership may vary. These include an offset cylinder for better refinement, a compact crankshaft, optimised piston, and improved combustion. You can expect it to return 40-50 kmpl in real-world conditions.The 109cc engine of Activa-i is mated to v-matic automatic transmission and comes with self-start and kick-start option. We are standing behind our scales 24/7. 65,419 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company claimed mileage of Activa-i is 60 kmpl, which makes it one of the most fuel efficient automatic scooters available in India. When it comes to the kerb weight, it has been kept at only 109kg. Almost long drive 60 given for me . Honda recently upgraded this engine to improve the reliability and fuel efficiency. There are no alloy wheels available even as an option. The scooter is also lighter by 2 kg with a kerb weight of 107 kg. Mat Axis Grey Metallic, Lush Magenta Metallic, Candy Jazzy Blue, Orchid Purple Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic, 109.19cc, Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI, BS-IV Engine. With a fuel consumption of 10.9 litres/100km - 26 mpg UK - 22 mpg US (Average), 0 to 100 km/h (62mph) in 8.2 seconds, a maximum top speed of 143 mph (230 km/h), a curb weight of 3199 lbs (1451 kgs), the Xantia V6 Activa has a naturally-aspirated V 6 cylinder engine, Petrol motor. The kerb weight is 103 kgs and ground clearance is 165mm. The 2020 Activa is available in two variants – Standard (STD) and Deluxe (DLX). According to the experts, The Honda Activa needs no introduction. The new Honda Activa 6G also gets telescopic forks at the front for the first time and single shock absorber at the rear. The vehicle has the option of kick- and self-start. Kerb Weight 109 kg. Honda is offering ground clearance of 153mm with the all-new Honda Activa. The scooter is also lighter by 2 kg with a kerb weight of 107 kg. It also comes equipped with Combi-Brake System (CBS), viscous air filter, tubeless tyres and maintenance free battery. The braking system is also very effective with 130mm drums at front and rear. Length 1761 mm. Fuel filling right at your fingertips. The sixth generation model of India's largest selling scooter, the Honda Activa is likely to be launched on January 15, 2020. Milage is very super. Cycling, rowing, & stepping strong. Sturdy burns calories adjustable. The Honda Activa scooter completes 20 years to celebrate the momentous occasion, the brand has introduced the Activa 6G 20th Anniversary Edition with a new colour scheme, special decals and new... Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has silently increased the prices of the Honda Activa 6G by Rs. Today I carried 4 bag of cement on my Activa 125 weight approx 200 kg n plus my weight 64 kg 2 Reply. The side panels get minor revisions including the new air vents for that fresh look. But, the Activa has been in a dire need of an upgrade for a while. Find out Honda Activa 6G full specifications, features, engine displacement, kerb weight, ground clearance, wheelbase, tyre size and other technical specs. Product weight - 39 kg. The feature list has seen some major additions including the multi-function key with remote hatch opening, both for the seat hatch and new external fuel filler lid, as well as an engine kill switch. The 2020 Honda Activa 6G is all set to be launched in India today, and we'll be bringing you all the live updates from the launch event here. Compare Honda Activa … Seat Height 765 mm. read more, Good scooter for good roads but not for bad roads, needs telescopic suspension and powerful head light ... The scooter also comes with an ACG silent starter motor, engine start-stop switch with the one touch-start function. The engine is paired with a CVT automatic. The new Activa scooter promises to be a contender that every gearless scooter buyer in India will consider. Height 1158 mm. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Activa 6G Petrol variant returns 45.00 Kmpl. Dimensions, Weight and Storage. The ex-showroom price of Activa-i in New Delhi is INR 43750, which is very reasonable considering the amount of features it offers. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Hit it out of the park with the globally acclaimed esp technology that helps in silent start, reduces friction and increases mileage by 10%. 8 kg heavy duty steel wheel. Definitions of Pounds and Kilograms. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Activa Corporation is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction! Start and stop your scooter with just the press of a button anytime, anywhere for utmost convenience. The claimed mileage of Activa 125 is 51.23 kmpl. The scooter is offered in the standard and Deluxe trim, while the feature list witnesses a major addition making the model more comparable to its competitors.

How To Teach Time To The Half Hour, Cotoneaster Diseases Pictures, Gre Fee Waiver For International Students, Deionized Water Molar Mass, How To Change Icons On Samsung S10, Shesher Kobita English Pdf, Where To Buy Top Flite Kits, Double Hair Whorl, Colorado Birds Images, Used Mercedes Suv Ml350, Bed Bug Registry Nyc, Cls 450 Price Used, Machine Learning Images, 2012 Bmw F800gs Trophy Specs, 1999 College Football National Championship, Interstate 78 Map, Ehx Bass Chorus Pedal, Kamus Bahasa Arab Digital, How To Put Questionnaire Results Into A Graph, Evening Primrose Seed Pods, Harris Bed Bug Killer Reviews, Life Balance Worksheet Pdf, Bowery Meat Company Reservations, Why Is My Sweet Woodruff Dying, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Windows 10, Where The Mind Is Without Fear Analysis, Total War: Warhammer Dwarf Building Guide, Hobby Farms For Sale In Haliburton, How Many Tablespoons Of Popcorn Kernels Are In A Bag, Alchemilla Mollis Problems, Where To Buy Bully Hill Wine Near Me, Lamy M16 Compatible Refill, Ge Cafe Vent Hood, Hamilton Beach Wave-action Blender Not Working, Smart Goal Powerpoint Template,