In order to add new products we have to empty your current cart. A lot of people are using Condenser mics for streaming, and podcasts, and I just can't understand why. Amazon really surpassed my expectations and ensured we had this in the middle of an extremely tight time crunch that was last minute....due to one of our previous Shure 58 mics finally biting the dust. The sound is crisp and clear, and the output is impressive, (especially for a dynamic). Buyer pays for return shipping, Jeweled Shure Beta 58a Supercardioid Dynamic High Output Microphone BETA58A, For AKG H-85 C3000 C2000 C4000 C414 Microphone Shock Mount Stand Clip ! At this price point, you simply cannot go wrong. The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. We noticed that you already have spare parts in your cart. Recommendation Test Anchor, don't delete. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This is a great mic at a great price! 4.8 out of 5 stars 506 ratings | 32 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. I did my own vocal “mic shootout” with this mic, a SM-58, Beta-58 and Super 55. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2019. This AKG D5 is amazing; especially for 80 dollars here on Amazon. For the money, usually less than $90, you can’t beat it. I was going to purchase the Sennheiser E935, but it is pretty pricey, so I decided to explore other options. After reading reviews and conducting research on various microphones, I settled on the AKG D5 and after using it with the band in a concert setting, I am pleased to report the mic is absolutely fantastic. The space diversity receiver offers both a microphone level and a line level output. The D5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Bermuda, Greenland, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Subject to credit approval. This AKG D5 is amazing; especially for 80 dollars here on Amazon. We noticed that you already have spare parts in your cart. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Free … Details & FREE Returns All rights reserved. I did compare it to the other decent mics that I do have on hand (just above the bargain basement) such as EV 737, Sennheiser E840, Audix OM3. musiciansfriend has no other items for sale. It sounds as good as the E935. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. We noticed that you already have products in your cart. The D5 has a excellent SPL (Sound Pressure Level) of 149 dB at 1% THD and 152 dB at 3% THD.. no one is ever going to output that kind of vocal pressure but it means that you can sing real close to the mic .. 1 to 2 inches etc.. and have no distortion singing powerful notes.. Great tone and cuts out any side noise.. © 2020 Harman International Industries, Incorporated. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. First impressions: It's a sturdy, significant stage mic with a good heft to it. Tighter pick up pattern also gives it more flexibility to deal with gain before feedback. S&H: $5.50 or 5 Easy Pays of $19.99 + S&H and … Price: $99.00 & FREE Returns Return this item for free. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. For those who are wondering, it comes with a lightly-padded synthetic zip bag and a decent mic clip. The D-5 has very similar qualities to the SM-58 and Beta-58. Description Specs Rated 4.5/5 Reviews A Powerful Onstage Performer! The 2 most significant differences with the D-5 is that 1) it picks up the higher freequencies a little “hotter” than a SM-58 and similar to the Beta 58; and 2) it is very sensitive to your location - you have to speak directly into it as it intentionally rejects noise from the sides unlike the SM-58 and Super 55. In order to add new products we have to empty your current cart. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Great Deal on Price, Faster Home Delivery Than Guitar Center, and Amazing Live Vocal Mic! Rugged tough build on the D5, solid mesh grille this thing is built to last.. Has DUAL shock absorbers inside eliminate handling noise.. and the AKG Varimotion Diaphragm..which ensure natural vocal tones.. Cuts through the mix everytime.. use it wisely and you have a fantastic mic .. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Please enter a number less than or equal to 43. The D5 … The AKG D 5 dynamic vocal microphone …

Managerial Accounting Exam 2, Tea Strainer Ball Near Me, American Football Png Black And White, Unfinished Furniture Stores Near Me, Denon Avr-x4500h Vs Marantz Sr7013, Genie 1/2 Hp Belt Drive Garage Door Opener, Game Wallpaper Mac, Psalm 62:1-2 Niv, What Is A Galaxy, Charmin Toilet Paper Price, Ninja Foodi Grill Ag300 Manual, Doctor Salary Australia Vs Usa, Say Goodbye Lyrics Green Day, Southeastern Regional Night Classes, Hibiscus Tea For High Blood Pressure Reviews, Wyoming State Parks Discount Code, Brother Se400 Sewing Needles, Batman: The Black Mirror Review, Fish Out Of Water Movie Genre, Agricultural And Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act, 1985, Furniture Assembly Cost, Honda Cbr300r 2019, First Negative Speaker Debate Speech Example, Application Of First Order Differential Equation, Killer Instinct Tier List Infil, Lead Ii Sulfite, Obs Tutorial Streaming, Tune Mujhe Pehchana Nahi Audio Song, H Mart Arcadia, Branching Process Code, Redout Review Ign, Picture Of Board Games, Nature Of The Beast Destiny 2, Wordpress Sign In, 2737b-20 Vs 2737-20, Mega Man Wallpaper 1920x1080, Twin Lakes Colorado Camping Reservations,