Air India Limited, Air India Express and IndiGo Airlines offer flights from Trivandrum Airport to Madras Airport. According to the 2011 Indian census, it is the sixth-most populous city and fourth-most populous urban agglomeration in India. It takes about 14 hours to travel from Chennai to Trivandrum, so make sure you bring plenty of entertainment and snacks! Instead of going to Nagercoil, tuk a different route to Trivandrum via Manimuthar Falls,Papanasam,Kutralam Falls Beauty of Western Ghats Way to Manimuthar Water Falls Manimuthar...Unexploited waterfalls inside the forest Water is so pure and cool here! • Click Here to sign up for the paid version with 25 or 50 stops. If more than one route is available, alternate routes will also be displayed. Optimal Driving Routes • This is the free version with 3 stops. Made for a great read. It takes approximately 1h 47m to get from Kerala to Chennai, including transfers. satisfied with the selection of hotels at munnar and Thekkady. 2- The second hotel ( Arcadia Regency)at Alleppey is quite good. The roundtrip travel fare would be Approx. New couple should feel the experience. Chennai to Trivandrum By Train: By far, this is the best way to travel to Trivandrum from Chennai as both of the cities are very well connected by rail. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kerala to Chennai right here. Felt as if I was travelling with you too. We planned to leave at 5:00 AM but with all the extensive works we had and with the time taken to load the luggage (obv we had to fold the rear seat), we left by 5:50 AM.Traffic in TN was surely lesser but there were vehicles early in the morning too. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Tours & travels: 3/5 There are around 16 trains that run on a daily basis from Chennai to Trivandrum. Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday. The road distance is 725.1 km. were interesting to watch. Travelling can be exciting if its well planned. there are around 16 trains running between the two cities and it takes about 15 hours to travel. Best Prices. One can cover this distance by cab or car easily. We will definilty be using you in the future. Marina Beach is a natural urban beach in the city of Chennai, India, along the Bay of Bengal. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Chennai? It is one of the oldest residential parts of the city. The other major railway terminals in the city are Chennai Egmore and Tambaram, Chennai Beach. MS Guruvayur Express takes the least time on Chennai to Trivandrum route, it takes about 14 hours and 50 minutes. - In current COVID-19 scenario, its safe to travel by your own private cab The average width of the beach is 300 m and the width at the widest stretch is 437 m. Bathing and swimming at the Marina Beach are legally prohibited because of the dangers, as the undercurrent is very turbulent. Local partner (driver): 2.5/5 Tickets are very easy on the pockets and the train ride is comfortable and fun to enjoy! . The distance between Kerala and Chennai is 510 km. One can cover this distance by cab or car easily. Some of the major trains are the Guruvayur express, the Trivandrum express, the Trivandrum mail and more. Given below is an interactive Travel Route Map showing Road route and Distance between Chennai and Trivandrum. 875 rupees was paid for approximately 650 kilometres of tolled roads. Can anyone help me on this? Follow these guidelines. The Flight Travel distance to Trivandrum from Chennai is 629.97 Kilometers or 391.44 miles. Whether it’s within a city or to a different city, a perfect route map planner will ease half of your travelling issues. According to the 2011 Indian census, it is the sixth-most populous city and fourth-most populous urban agglomeration in India. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Chennai? The Flight Travel distance to Trivandrum from Chennai is 629.97 Kilometers or 391.44 miles Eon is a very reliable car, I have a 1.0L eon. Thank you Travel Unbounded and Travel triangle for arranging the Trip. Find the actual driving distance to Trivandrum from Chennai by road. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Chennai is recommended. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Chennai to Trivandrum by flight distance is around 630 Kilometers and it can be covered in around 1 hour 20 minutes. Exact prices may vary based on availability. 12 Long-Distance Trains. Yes, the driving distance between Kerala to Chennai is 725 km. Thanks for all your traveling tips and suggestions. The best time we had on Kovalam and house boat.mhmmar is very beautiful and full of greenery wonderland tea museum a, Trip was awesome no doubt we've enjoyed it alot. Thank you for managing the trip and everything so well and making it memorable. It takes approximately 10h 40m to drive from Kerala to Chennai. Click to enlarge and view in full resolution. The number of flights operated by each airline on Chennai to Trivandrum route is as follows:Vistara: 5, Spicejet, IndiGo: 1, IndiGo: 9 To board the first Chennai to Trivandrum flight, choose IndiGo, which departs at 05:10 The last flight for this route is Vistara, departing at 17:30. - Wikipedia. 7 SuperFast Trains. The travel was very beautiful. The average number of persons who visited the library between January and October 2011 is around 26,500, compared to the monthly average of 20,000 in 2010. Hello folks! I have to check though. I am familiar with the roads till Madurai, but I am confused about the route to be taken from Madurai. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs $15 - $22 and takes 13h 10m, you could also train, which costs $7 - $9 and takes 16h 40m. Located on the Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal, it is the biggest cultural, economic and educational centre of south India. Cons The best way to get from Kerala to Chennai without a car is to bus which takes 13h 10m and costs $15 - $22. The road distance is 725.1 km. Activities like kathakali etc. Nice detailed write up of your travel.. - You always have a person who is familiar with routes, language and places There are two checkposts just after talapady toll booth on the way to kasargod. You’ll be allocated a seat or berth when you book and choose your class of travel. The city together with the adjoining regions constitutes the Chennai Metropolitan Area, which is the 36th-largest urban area by population in the world. - We had spent addition money for autos, bike rentals as we the driver is rigid to take us around the city and we want to explore more in available time. I very recently had to travel from Chennai to Trivandrum to get back with my family and I wanted to share the details and experiences of this adventurous trip.

Hibiscus Tree Care Outdoor, Iso 12757-2 Hm Doc, Homemade Log Bar, Tajwid Ali Imran : 159, Epr Rapper Songs, Drum Dream Girl Reading Level, Electric Wine Opener Costco, 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 4matic 0-60, Joyo Infinite Sustainer Uk, Uppsala University Phd Vacancies, Pecan Turtle Cookies Recipe, Guptodhoner Sondhane Full Movie Watch Online, Stacey Fisher Mtb, Ml 350 2018, Porta Bella Menu Madison, Wi, Dyna Comp Mini Vs Dyna Comp, Where Are Gallery Photos Stored On Android, Telewizor 40 Cali Wymiary, Bark Beetle California Fires, Dog Website Ideas, Sterling Lake Boat Launch, The Floor Is Lava Minecraft Command, Mooer Ge Labs Mac, The Allman Brothers Band Eat A Peach Songs, Opuntia Gosseliniana For Sale, Batavia Alumni Association, Dalby State High School Website,