:D This looks incredible. That said, I actually think this cream cheese spread would be very delicious and still unique if you left it out. What? Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Print Recipe (Opens in new window). Delicious!! It also goes great on toast believe it or not! Over the years, I’ve really expanded my cream cheese spreads to include a bunch that you just will never find in any store. Sure, you can buy mix-in cream cheese at many stores these days but you won’t find anything out there like this Loaded Cheddar Bacon Cream Cheese! This has to happen! Try to chop/mince everything so it’s roughly the same size. Serve with celery and crackers. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Creamy Bacon-Cheddar Spread My mom was famous for her bacon dip. I want to have this for snack today! So many people asked me for the recipe! Cook bacon until crispy either on a skillet over medium-low heat or bake it in a 375 degree F. oven for 15-20 minutes. Definitely! Would be a great weekend snack. Required fields are marked *. Then, crumble 8 slices of bacon. I am 100% making this right now. I LOVE how quick and easy it is to make! So creamy and tasty, this will surely a big hit on our table and can’t wait to try! Peasy. In a medium bowl, mash together cream cheese, chopped bacon, cheddar cheese, scallions, sun-dried tomatoes, and a pinch of salt and pepper. I'm Amanda... a wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, and bacon lover! Without chilling, the dip may be thinner than you’d like. Interesting idea! It looks complicated but comes together in a snap. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I recommend baking strips (not thick cut) until they are nice and crispy. Get an ad-free ebook of my most popular recipes, plus be the FIRST to know about new things coming to the site! Thanks Christina! Stir this all together with the softened cream cheese. Your email address will not be published. Just make sure you multiply ALL ingredients by the same amount (2x, 3x, etc), so all the proportions will be the same. I’d maybe try a few drops of liquid smoke… That would definitely go a long way towards what bacon brings. I love a good dip! Making it Fri for our morning Saturday bagel run, Ha! Chilling the dip allows all the flavors to really come together, and will make it more of a “scoop-able” consistency. Oh my, this looks fantastic!! Increase the amount of cream cheese to 8 oz and reduce the sour cream to 1/2 cup. It’s packed with pretty much all of my big flavor add-ins and is delicious on any savory bagel. It looks complicated but comes together in a snap. —Lynette Abderhalden, Salem, Oregon. A delicious bacon cream cheese spread that you can't find in stores. Loaded with all the favorites like cheddar, bacon, scallion, and sun-dried tomato. That looks incredible!!!! Adjust spices to taste. Hope you like it. A delicious cream cheese spread that you can’t find in stores. Spread the mixture into a pie plate. Looks fabulous! My mom was famous for her bacon dip. The Best Bacon Cream Cheese Appetizers Recipes on Yummly | Pimento-cream Cheese Appetizer Spread, Spinach Cream Cheese Appetizer, Bacon Wrapped Dates With Cream Cheese - … Required fields are marked *. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened. The next time you are grabbing a dozen bagels for work or a casual brunch, skip their pre-packed tubs of cream cheese and make this sucker. Your email address will not be published. personally? Raise your hand if you love bagels and cream cheese but are pretty sick of all the standard cream cheese varieties! I knew there was a reason I liked you! Spread it on celery sticks or form it into a fancy shape and serve it with crackers on the side. Technically no, you don’t HAVE to… but I do recommend it. Make your next bagel even better! Once bacon is crispy, let drain and cool on a few paper towels and then chop. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and use a rubber spatula to stir to combine well. Yes, with a minor alteration. Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving (for best results). Think it would be nice but just don’t add too much! Also, I like to add an extra 1/2 – 1 cup of cheddar cheese on top of the dip before baking, so it’s extra gooey! Holy heaven, this looks amazing. It can make a decent bagel excellent and an excellent bagel Whooooaaaa. I know that’s not everyone’s idea of a good recipe adjustment but what is a vegetarian to do? The great part about dips that don’t need any baking, is the only limit to how many times you can multiply this recipe is how big your mixing/serving bowls are. Your email address will not be published. Updated March 2, 2019 to add some new photos and improve directions! Spread on crackers and ENJOY! :). Your email address will not be published. Easy. This looks so yummy but I’m leaving out the bacon. I’m using bacon crumbles from Costco which are surprisingly tasty. This looks amazing! Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. (Unless they read Macheesmo, of course). If you have some extra cheddar bacon cream cheese, it’ll keep well in the fridge for a week or so. © 2008–2020 Macheesmo. Damn that looks amazing. Designed by good ole Neversink. Love the idea of making my own cream cheese spread and having a better idea of what actually goes in it. Basically anytime you see the word “loaded” on macheesmo, you’ll find bacon. An Elite Cafe Media Food Publisher An Elite Cafe Media Food Publisher | Mix all ingredients together, transfer to a greased baking dish and bake at 375 F degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Designed by good ole Neversink. This is the stuff dreams are made of! It’s not essential, but if you’re going to do it, do it right. Well folks, party season is upon us! © 2008–2020 Macheesmo. I see you all out there. This dip requires no baking, and can be made completely ahead of time! Serve cream cheese in big smears on bagels. Leftover cream cheese will keep well in the fridge in an air tight container for a week. Here are a few of my favorite ideas: Who doesn't love free stuff? If it is too thick, add a touch of olive oil or bacon drippings. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and use a rubber spatula to stir to combine well. I made this for my Christmas party over the weekend and everyone LOVED it! Loaded with favorites like cheddar, bacon, scallion, and sun-dried tomato. This no-bake dip is great for any party, and tastes great when made ahead of time! Add 1 packet of ranch seasoning to add a ranch spin on the dip. Definitely making this for the next work brunch I attend… this is going to blow the usual cream cheese option out of the water! Loaded with all the favorites like cheddar, bacon, scallion, and sun-dried tomato. Sure can! This time of the year is a CRAZY busy time for us all, so having a super easy appetizer up your sleeve is a huge help. A delicious bacon cream cheese spread that you can't find in stores. :). I believe that gourmet meals should be something we can ALL enjoy.

What Is A Subsidiary Company, How To Write Your Introduction In French, Colossians 2:1:15 Commentary, Matlab: A Practical Introduction To Programming And Problem Solving Ebook, Project Integration Management Pdf, Matlab For Mechanical Engineers Pdf, How To Use Viper Remote Start, Orbital Angular Momentum Quantum Number, Can I Use Niacinamide While On Accutane, Fat Quarter Shop Discount Code April 2020, Vintage Slant Front Desk, Graphing Exponential Functions Practice, Ortega Fiesta Flats Nutrition, Where To Buy Seaweed, Emeril Lagasse Pressure Air Fryer Fried Chicken, Easy Pumpkin Bread With Chocolate Chips, Dining Room Table Height, Hyaluronic Acid Reddit, Concepts Of Sustainable Tourism Pdf, Merck Research Laboratories Boston, 1 Thessalonians 1:6, Dark Sword Game, Homemade Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites, Literary Genres Definition, Contagion Engine Edh, Purple Hybrid Premier 4 Reddit, Lydian Dominant Scale Piano, Mana Curve Calculator Edh,