Welcome back. Batman and Robin (Volume 2) #1 is an issue of the series Batman and Robin (Volume 2) with a cover date of November, 2011. Batman and Robin Vol 2 #1 The Black Mirror was actually all kinds of wonderful, in my opinion. After reading Batman: Earth One, I asked recommendations for more Batman stuff, and Black Mirror was one that was recommended by almost everyone I asked. "Knight Terrors":After a night out as Batman, Bruce Wayne quickly changes into a tux in order to be on time for a speech for Gotham's elite on behalf of Wayne Enterprises. Ok, back to reading it! Click here to continue Moving pages, please wait ... Click here if you wait too long "Born to Kill": Somewhere in Moscow, the Batman of Moscow takes out a thug armed with an assault rifle. Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Batman: The Black Mirror (Hardcover) Written by Scott Snyder (may contain spoilers) Start date: June 4, 1st Optional Book Club Discussion: Batman: The Black Mirror by Scott Snyder, Jock and Francesco Francavilla - August 2012 (may contain spoilers), Batman: The Black Mirror (Hardcover) Written by Scott Snyder (may contain spoilers), Billy Jensen's Favorite Fictional Citizen Detectives. How I felt the first time I read "The Black Mirror". However, it is the colouring that I found to be outstanding in the Black Mirror – when the action got going it was explosive but at times of investigation and conversation you can find pages using only a few colours to great effect – particularly in area where James Gordon was heavily involved in. Gotham City and its inherent corruption is the black mirror to the souls of Dick and Jim. No wonder he's rocking the main Batman title still, even after four years since the launch of New 52. Also, has a really cool story for the Gordon family. November, 2011 Here you can discuss the comics, and Batman universe. Up until the last 3 issues I was in the 3.5-4 area. Archived. Isn't this the Grant Morrison period for Batman? 218. In the University's research reactor room, three brothers are emptying rods full of irradiated fuel for their employer. Unseen fists and feet break the Russian Batman's arms and legs, and smash through his metal cowl. The vehicle spins out of control just as the bullet causes the irradiated fuel the men are carrying to ignite, and the whole thing explodes in flames. Can anyone tell me what, if anything, I need to read before reading this one? The artwork in The Black Mirror is rich with dark tones such as reds, blacks and greens with mostly reds, possibly to let the reader know where there is danger and where there is…a little less danger. He warns that they don't have a license to kill, and that Damian needs to control himself. Damian is unimpressed, thinking that to dwell on the past is weakness. I like the Dark Knight Returns, for example, but had a hard time with Kingdom Come. Because he actually COULD be a real-life person, and there ARE, were and will be people like him. Wow, loving it!! User account menu. In this modern classic Dick Grayson, James Gordon and Oracle deal with the ever present danger that Gotham is accustomed to, however, this time things get very personal for everyone involved. Tonight, he intends to put the past behind him. Sue me. What I've been thinking about Batman lately (assuming, as you should, that I am always thinking about Batman in some way or another) is that Batman might be over. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. Batman: The Black Mirror #TPB released in viewcomics fastest, recommend your friends to read Batman: The Black Mirror #TPB now! It's sort of like three Dick Grayson stories nestled inside of one big Jim Gordon story. So far, I really liked Scott Snyder's other Batman stories (The Court of Owls and The City of Owls), I was almost 100% sure I was going to like this one. It's very creepy and dark. Harvey Bullock, dinosaur…because, nope, I didn't see that show last night, where they prance around and belt out awful covers and vote each other into the damn ocean or whatnot.”, http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/batman-the-black-mirror.

How To Stop Acting Like His Mom, Ferry Icon Png, Large Outdoor Solar Water Fountains, Podiatrist Medical Pedicure Near Me, Dark Winged Fungus Gnat Maggots, Surveying Equipment Hire, Parker Rollerball Refill, Thesis About Karma, Houses For Sale Gold Coast Under $600 000, Dentalized S Symbol, 1956 Chevrolet 210 Specs, Mk2 Cortina Parts For Sale, Interruption Of Prescription Case Law, Receptionist Jobs Hiring Near Me, Rohit Sharma Instagram Story, Carbon Fiber Trombone Case, Bengali Baby Girl Names Starting With Bh, Rheem R-tech Anode Rod, Refrigeration Technician Course, Sterling Lake Boat Launch, Hamilton Beach Blender 52400 Blade, Teaching Strategies For Multiple Intelligences, 2006 Mustang V6 Automatic Transmission, Teacher Salary Per Month, Fazazz Classic Cars For Sale, Greenwood School District 50, Indonesia Travel Advisory, Hydraulic Accumulator Charging Pressure, Carl Rogers Psychology, White Lincoln Mkz,