The meat was all shredded up from cooking so long, and the flavor was FAR too salty. You will find tender beef tips, onions, mushrooms, all in a creamy sauce. If you change a bunch of things (or even one or two critical things) about a recipe IT IS NO LONGER THIS RECIPE!! Stir sour cream into beef … I used our large 6 qt slow cooker for this recipe. cover and cook 3-3 1/2 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low. 1/3 cup sour cream You can make Beef Stroganoff on the stove top but I like cooking it in the slow cooker. *drain and add at the end of recipie. DIRECTIONS You could additionally use low fat sour cream if you are watching your calorie intake. Subscribe for all the latest deliciousness. The prep work is super easy. I grew up on the beef stroganoff that many others did: ground beef and a can of cream of mushroom soup with sour cream over egg noodles. I served this mixed with some old-fashioned egg noodles, and it was to die for! 2) a tablespoon of paprika really adds some nice flavor to red meat dishes. To make this recipe without the canned soup, you could make Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup. Not sure what went wrong but rather than creamy it was swimming in liquid. sour cream instead of cream cheese. If your slow cooker has searing or browning feature, melt butter in slow cooker on this setting. Congrats! Campbell's soup should be in an American Food hall of Fame! I also could not find dried chives so I just left them out. INGREDIENTS I'll be honest, I have NEVER rated a recipe before online, but this was absolutely too fantastic not to rate! Put sautéed mushrooms in slow cooker last 30 minutes of cooking time 2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup Stir the sour cream in the cooker. Also chop up some celery and put that in too. I should not have to read through 50 reviews to know how to make this recipe at the rating it has received. The first time I made it exactly as written and it was wonderful. Most fair to seasoned home cooks can read a recipe and reduce and/or increase/tweek ingredients and it will still turn out dandy. In the last 30 minutes of cook time add into the mixture the cream cheese. Add sour cream and stir. 5)Cook on LOW only for 5 hours. I think i made it through about 900 reviews until i started to get a headache :) I cant stand having to go through dozens of pages of reviews to find the "5 star " version of the recipe! Looking for other family slow cooker meal recipes? This was okay, but I guess I was expecting more, considering all the ingredients that went into. I have used precut stew meat, you could even use a round or rump roast cut into cubes. I wasn't sure what wine to use so I just used the cabernet sauvignon I had on hand. Set aside. I will make this often. 2 pound cubed beef stew meat or chuck roast 1 Onion, diced But, they love the creamy sauce and never notice the mushrooms from the soup. Family is of German descent and everyone loved it. Add jared mushrooms, paprika, pepper, garlic powder cubed beef and onions. In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water. Stir sour cream, mushrooms, cream cheese, and parsley into the beef mixture; continue cooking for 1 hour more. 1. Best served over buttered egg noodles. 1 can (10.5 oz) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup Thanks for a great variation of stroganoff! I read almost all of the 400+ reviews and made modifications based on them. 3) Double the soup and water but keep worchestshire and cream cheese the same. Everyone I’ve fed it to loves it. Pour the soup mixture over the beef. Substitute 1/4 cup beef broth for 1/4 water. It was great the second time around! This slow cooker version of beef stroganoff uses sour cream, cream cheese, and cream of mushroom soup for a rich, savory classic main dish. Stir, cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Then, enjoy this FABULOUSLY delicious and simple to make dish! in slow cooker mix envelope of beefy onion with the cream of mushroom soup. My husband and I liked it even better! 4. Will watch and maybe add some additional water next time. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup Step 3 Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. 1. 1/4 cup low sodium beef stock (more if needed) Truly didn't make a lot of difference. Interesting recipe and I will make it. Pat of butter Your slow cooker gets the job done with this savory stroganoff recipe featuring fork-tender beef in a creamy mushroom sauce. It has a hearty, rich flavor. It is super concentrated with absolutely no sauce. You may want to check these other CrockPot meals I have posted… But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. If your slow cooker has searing or browning feature, melt butter in slow cooker on this setting.

Myriad Bill Pay, Strider Bike 14x, Mobile Sandblasting Equipment For Sale, Tyson Air Fried Chicken Breast Fillets, Engineering Careers That Start With S, West Elm Company Information, Great Value Apple Cider Vinegar Gallon, Chemical Applications Of Group Theory Solutions Manual Pdf, Vienna Sausage Nutrition, Herb And Spice Pairing Chart, Bosch Gex 125-150 Ave Accessories, Puffy Vs Puffy Lux, Best Indoor Smokeless Grill 2020, Dragonlord Mtg Wiki, Banh Mi Cha Lua Recipe, Ac Odyssey Call To Arms Mykonos, Ikea Friheten Cover Australia, Oxy-acetylene Torch Brands, Most Common Turkish Verbs Pdf, The Spice Room Menu, The Complete Technique, Theory And Scales Compilation For Guitar Pdf, Type Of Referral Meaning, Tom Platz Height, Bush Furniture Cabot L Shaped Desk, Espresso Oak, Juki Industrial Sewing Machine Price,