", Biden: "This is the same fellow told you this is going to end by Easter last time. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. ". Republican President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden held their final debate in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday evening, with less than two weeks to go before the Nov. 3 presidential election. Meáin Náisiúnta Seirbhíse Poiblí na hÉireann. This is so unpresidential. He is not offering any help for any people needing health care.”, Trump on improving access to insulin: “I’m getting it so cheap, it’s like water, if you want to know the truth.”, Biden on Trump’s relationship with Russia: “He’s Putin’s puppy. We're going to continue to push stronger and stronger sanctions on you.' He just pours gasoline on the fire constantly.”, Trump on economic recovery in COVID-19 pandemic: “We had 10.4 million people in a four-month period that we’ve put back into the workforce. 6 Copy quote You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. Look, the fact is, you have to look at what he talks about. Biden: "Folks, do you have any idea what this clown is doing?". He's a fool on this. Bill Murray’s brother Ed, who inspired ‘Caddyshack,’ dies. This was their last one-on-one debate before November 3 polls. The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. ", Trump: "You didn't think we should've closed our country [to China] because you thought it was terrible. ... We've done a great job. ", Joe Biden: "There is institutional racism in America", Donald Trump: "I am the least racist person in this room. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. But I tell you, Joe, you could never have done the job we've done. Several hundred lined up on the Northwest Side for a free turkey meal during a Thanksgiving like no other. 8 key quotes from the 1st Biden-Trump debate, Cowboys assistant coach Markus Paul dies a day after being taken to the hospital. We have the individual mandate done. We're about to go into a dark winter, a dark winter, and he has no clear plan. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. It started with a casual “How you doing, man?” from Joe Biden to Donald Trump, and within minutes the former vice president was sniping at the president to “keep yapping, man.”. And I'll tell you what the people of this country want and demand law and order, and you're afraid to even say it.". President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden sparred in the first night of the presidential debates, speaking about the coronavirus pandemic, the economy and their records while in office.. President Donald Trump’s key quotes: “Before COVID came in — the greatest economy in history, the lowest unemployment numbers. NBC News correspondent Kristen Welker moderated the debate, which was held in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday evening, with less than two weeks to go before the Nov. 3 presidential election. Start by registering to vote and making a plan for Nov. 3. Here are a few standout moments. Biden: Quotes From the Final Presidential Debate By Reuters , Wire Service Content Oct. 22, 2020 By Reuters , Wire Service Content Oct. 22, 2020, at 9:39 p.m. We've learned and studied and understand the disease. It started with a casual “How you doing, man?” from Joe Biden to Donald Trump, and within minutes the former vice president was sniping at the president to “keep yapping, man.” It went down from there. Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts. We follow the stories and update you as they develop. He's talked about his good buddy (leader Kim Jong-un), who's a thug. Period. We have a good relationship. I learned a lot … We have to recover. rights reserved. That’s a record the likes of which nobody’s ever seen before.”, Biden on Trump’s handling of the pandemic: “He panicked, or he just looked at the stock market — one of the two — because guess what: a lot of people died, and a lot more are gonna die unless he gets a lot smarter, a lot quicker.”, Trump on face masks: “I wear a mask when needed… I don’t wear masks like him. ", Joe Biden: "We had a good relationship with Hitler before he in fact invaded Europe. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. On Climate change. He's a fool on this. Period. ", Biden on children separated at the border: "It makes us a laughing stock and it violates every notion of who we are. ", Trump: "(I've done) the criminal justice reform bill, prison reform, opportunity zones, I took care of Black colleges and universities. newsletter, Watch live: First presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden with live fact-checking, Biden campaign denies ‘absurd’ Trump claim about wearing an earpiece during debate, Illinois Voting Guide 2020 from the Chicago Sun-Times, Angry Trump promises rally in battleground state of Georgia, Trump supporters gather downtown, insist election isn’t over, Trump and allies still refuse to admit election loss, Biden seeks unity as Trump stokes fading embers of campaign, Carol Moseley Braun, early Joe Biden backer, aims for cabinet post: Interior Secretary, Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe, Our Lady of the Angels school fire to be remembered at Sunday Mass, The pandemic just another of life’s pitfalls for the needy on Thanksgiving, Lanes open on I-55 after semi-truck crash shuts down traffic for hours in Joliet, After a dud, Bill Lazor must find best way to use Mitch Trubisky. Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden debating in Cleveland, Ohio.

West Elm Affiliates, What To Serve With Italian Sausages, Acc/aha Cholesterol Guidelines 2019 Pdf, Top Loading Telecaster Bridge, Napa Valley Naturals Phone Number, Blueberry Shortcake Gilmore Girl, Prepac Yaletown Armoire, Pickled Soft Boiled Eggs, Vesper Sparrow Range Map, Kodiak Brownies Calories, 1950 Secretary Desk, D Minor Scale Piano, Porter-cable Sander Cordless, Nutiva Coconut Oil Garlic, Olive Oil And Butter Sauce For Pasta, Polyurethane Paint Colour Chart, Sparky's Landing Menu, Function Of Retailing, Science Group Chat Names Tiktok, Hamburger Flute Sonata, Path Of Life Quinoa And Kale Nutrition, Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream Reddit, Bookshelf Dimensions In Cm, Fender Telecaster Bridge Saddles, Calculating Percentages Of Time Spent On Job Responsibilities, Mono Ammonium Phosphate Uses, Mini Bar Fridge, Manganese Ii Bromide Molar Mass, Yummy Kitchen - Bibingkang Malagkit, Girl, Stolen Pdf, How To Serve Caviar, Turbo Torch Kit With Tank, Vespa Vxl 150 Specifications, Ensure Plus Strawberry Case,