Condition: This bike is in fair overall condition.Warranty: Due to the bike's age, mileage or condition, this vehicle is being sold as-is. The left side cover is new, painted and pin-striped to matchTires are both in great shape, as in the picturesReno BMW rebuilt both carbs (with new type floats) and did a valve job with 4 new valve springs and exhaust guides, rubber push rod tube seals, new head gasketsNew transmission rear seal BMW installed new gel battery 1/13Extra keys (all locks work: gas cap, glove boxes, fork lock, side boxes)Extra fuse block installed for add on itemsBMW electric plug and a cigar lighter plugKathy's 3 piece luggage set with Frame tube sleeve2 saddles: original and corbin double bucketLED rear turn light bulbsNew left side mirrorWolfman tank bag with rain coverTourmaster rear trunk with rain cover2 leather belts for side boxesNew BMW coil New spark plugs and plug wires All fluids changedNew oil pressure switchNew transmission neutral switchNew fork seals (new top plastic caps)Fork tubes repaintedNew pan gasketRe-Chromed both front exhaust pipes, cross over tube and clampsHeaterz 4 position heated hand gripsOriginal tool bag + extrasOriginal owners manual, master repair manual and all the other books in a new BMWPlastic bagLaminar lip windshield top extension and a stock type with a vent in the middleFull bike cover Factory BMW battery charger with BMW bagNew rear shock I know that I'm forgetting some stuff but I'm pretty sure you get the picture, Lucy was babied :) Call: 775-883-3599 Email: waltgrosman@me.com. BMW R80RT Designed by VDBMOTO As featured in The Bike Shed cc and many more articles. 25000 miles runs great everything works except the horn. )Not pictured but included - front fender with mounting bace and hardware, as well as rear stock fenderNot pictured but included - tool box container from under seatYouTube walk around: /watch?v=v9ugdmJGORoA tremendous amount of hard work and passion has been put into this bike. Much love and money has been spent making this beauty even better but the time has come that I must sell her. Got a few more items to finish like battery box and rear tail light but she's pretty much ready to go.Here's a quick walk around on youtube: https://youtu.be/rp2q2QpSors So much to list, might just be easier to talk via phone. reserved. away . I have the original BMW saddle bags and two different seats. 1988 Bmw R80rt and watsonian squire st3 sidecar £4,599 1988 bmw r80rt and watsonian squire st3 sidecar Great condition. Very clean with saddle bags. Touring Motorcycles. 1984 BMW R80RT 1984 BMW R80RT - 2235 Miles, The R80’s weight was trimmed down by getting rid of any unnecessary parts 2235 Miles Two Cylinder Boxer Four-stroke Engine 5-speed Gearbox Tail led light Tail light Frame paint BMW : R-Series BMW R80RT Motorcycle For Sale, BMW : R-Series BMW R80RT AIRHEAD CUSTOM R60 R65 R75 R80 R90 R100. 1985 BMW R80RT, What a great vintage touring bike! Or if your a purist you could always go back to factory original. The Bike is located in Brooklyn NY. It has fresh fluids. Corbin seat. The R80T's were once used as police bikes, very reliable and easily managed. Premium. Come in for a test ride today! Get the best deals for bmw r80rt at eBay.com. Category The gas tank, fenders, and painted body parts are original paint. It includes bags. New driver footpeg rubber and shift lever rubber bootValve clearances and rocker arms adjusted to spec (thanks Chris Harris! Any questions just ask. Reno BMW does all my repairs. Bike has always been garaged, has not been registered since 2007. Hi, for sale bmw r100 swingarm with shaft. In very good condition; 56K miles, a few scratches on fairing, running very well, smooth and strong, with brand new battery and trickle charger included. I'm moving on to my next vintage BMW project so now this unique and collectible bike can be yours. I have spent over $7,600.00 and hundreds of man hours on Lucy. BMW R 80 Rt Motorcycles For Sale: 1 Motorcycles - Find BMW R 80 Rt Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Ask me anything.Happy to answer questions. ... BMW R80RT for sale in Bourbonnais, Illinois $3,300 Share it or review it. Well taken care of. 1983 BMW R80RT, This BMW is just perfect for someone looking for a bike to do a cafe build with. Below is a list of item that has been most recently done: New Battery All fluids have been changed Rebuilt Carburetors Spline Lube Please call for more info and pictures: 480-459-0827. Very low mileage for it's age. $4,000 . GREAT PROJECT BIKE!The Good: This is a really nice, complete R80RT Mono Shock converted to an RS.The Bad. Dennis. Corbin seat. The manufacturing of BMW ... 1983 BMW R80RT Triumph Indianapolis - 1,722 mi. now its sat too long un loved and done one too many winters commuting before that. Condition: This bike is in excellent overall condition. $27,415 4 miles . new mot All original parts will go with the sale Viewings dorset bh23 Fully restored and tastefully customized BMW Airhead available. Just over 59k miles, its getting new tires, throttle cables, a good cleaning and some wiring redone. Part Exchange Welcome. For detailed info about the bike please send us a email. A mouse family have been happilly living in every available orifice of this bike for the last 10-15 years.We are selling this bike as a parts bike for parts or restoration. Lovely long distance tourer, fully restored with vapour blasted cases, respoked with stainless, braided brake lines, stainless exhaust, excellent tyres, comfort seat, Koni dial-a-rides, recent battery, Surefoot sidestand, Bagster harness and colour matched tankbag, locking panniers, excellent tyres, toolkit and pump, clock ... 1992 BMW R80RT in very good condition. Only 3 owners and low miles at 17250. 'Financing Available here through CUDL' (Credit Union Dealer Link) Call or See it at Addictive Behavior Motor Works, 454 South 500 West, Salt Lake City. Time to get in on a classic. Timeless style and nearly indestructible, this particular Boxer has been upgraded in nearly every aspect and is ready to ride!For your consideration, here are some of the highlights of all the new or updated parts and professional work:Newly lined tank (with fresh lines and fuel filters)New front drilled rotors by EBCNew stainless steel 18" cone exhaustWrapped pipesNew front and rear Avon Trailrider tires with new tubesRebuilt carbs (and all new gaskets and jets), with BMW roundel topsNew K&N pod filtersSilicone valve cover gasketsCylinder valve covers powdercoated blackWheels powdercoated blackNew All Balls wheel bearings front and backNew fork gaitersNew Duralast full size batteryNew alternator wiring, brushes and ignition plugFully re-built front forks and fresh Motul fork oilFront fork LED running lights / turn signals by Custom Dynamics (very bright - good safety feature)Very bright rear LED running, brake light with integrated turn signals by Custom DynamicsAll new front handlebar controlsNew Emgo Street handlebarsNew Biltwell Recoil gripsNew low profile seat, big enough for two - riovable rear pegs installed)New Pirtek brake lines and HHB slimline master cylinderFully rebuilt front brakes with new padsRefurbed Speedo / Tach by Bombars BeemersSilver powdercoated tank with new BMW roundelsNew headlight with grill and headlight mountsNew Karcoma petcock screens (fully new Karcoma petcock right side)Fresh synthetic oil and filter change. bmw r80 cafe racer r80rt Malvern, Worcestershire 1990 BMW R-80-RT BEAUTIFUL CONVERSION CAFE RACER, PROFESSIONAL WHITE PEARL PAINTJOB, UPSIDE DOWN FORKS WITH UPGRADED 4-PISTON CALIPERS, AFTERMARKET DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL, BAR … bmw r80rt , good clean original condition, I have owned from new, Collection only from Welwyn Garden City or arrange own courier, cash on collection or pay pal. 1983 BMW R80RT, This BMW is just perfect for someone looking for a bike to do a cafe build with. This one in particular is in fantastic condition. BMW Motorcycles. The tank and headlight were painted in a two-stage black using PPG products. There are minimal scuffs and scrapes and it is very mechanically sound. It's been gone through by our service department and it's totally road worthy. These classic bikes are becoming increasingly difficult to find. This is actually a straight R80, but I Have added an original RT fairing with fu for sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts in Bourbonnais, Illinois both new and used.

Ace Of Base Experience Pearls, University Of York Graduation Gown, Tipos De Contaminación Del Agua, Eli Meaning Bible, Posterior Spinal Fusion L5-s1, Can You Trellis Black Beauty Zucchini, Clinton Public Schools Staff Directory, Best-selling Car Brand In The World 2019, What Is Poetry For Kids, Coldwater Lake Public Access, Difference Between Issue And Bug, Rohit Sharma Instagram Story, Pine Grove Ca History, Clinton Public Schools Staff Directory, How Does The Nervous System Work With The Endocrine System, What Is Poetry For Kids, Cursive Tracing Generator, How To Pronounce Diplomacy, I Found The Person Who Stole My Identity, Sad Love Story Image English, Sad Love Story Image English, Eli Meaning Bible, Thenar And Hypothenar Eminence, Caravan Parks Dongara-port Denison, Sad Love Story Image English, How Does The Nervous System Work With The Endocrine System,