7 -, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 38 product ratings. And I have only had the machine a couple weeks. The machine is heavy and appears to have more metal parts than so many of the new machines so that makes it seem more durable to me. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I have a big computerized sewing machine with all the bells and whistles you can possibly imagine. There are sewing projects that I have been avoiding because my big sewing machine is so complicated. Sewing 4-6 oz leather knife sheaths; denim jean hems; making canvass haversacks, and starting buckskins for rendezvous. As a thee,everything will fall off when used.The rear middle panel of paper broke immediately at the seam.All scratches had to be glossed over with a black marker.l regret that l did not immediately send the parcel back and did not demand a refund.l,man unmarried women and it’s very hard for me transfer such heavy packages back to mail,cause workers to collect and disassemble this thing. Something went wrong. Not with this puppy. The ST371HD includes a metal needle plate for smoother fabric feeding and heavyweight needles. The ST371HD speed is controlled from the pressure on the foot controller. It sews several thicknesses of fabric and elastic pretty well and feeding thru ok with a bit of coaxing. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 87 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 758 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 109 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 38 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 48 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 27 product ratings. This machine is amazing. There are 37 different stitches and they are right on the machine. And they are displayed clearly on the front of the machine. There are a lot of accessories included and a great place to store them-rhat is a real plus. Brother ST371HD review. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. I recently replaced my Mom's 1960's era Singer machine (that weighs about a thousand pounds) with this one. The ST371HD has a left, right and middle needle position setting. When I did the bobbin winding, it got wound around the spindle towards the end and I had to unwind it be hand-so a bit of a pain for me. I bought this machine in March 2020 to replace an older brother model. The Brother Strong & Tough ST371HD Heavy-Duty Computerized Sewing Machine is a perfectly designed computerized heavy duty sewing machine for those requiring flexibility and durability. re light. Back to an easy task: baby blankets & throws. Past machines that I have owned have struggled with sewing through the layers of denim that you encounter when you hem jeans-skipping stitches and breaking needles. My wife loves this heavy duty machine. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. The Brother 37-Stitch Strong and Tough Sewing Machine has lived up to its name-strong and tough. Send me an email when my question is answered. Operating at a maximum sewing speed of 800 stitches per minute, the Brother ST371HD can quickly yet efficiently complete sewing projects without compromising quality. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. The Buttonhole foot, and the button foot makes it so easy to get the right size and make the fastening consistent. Electrode, Comp-082f7fe0-7028-4c2f-ae3e-75be7722e40e, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0c2542b6-007-1760793017f159, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 02:40:43 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan. Yes, the Brother ST371HD has a LED light. I sewed through the four layers of denim shown in the picture below all at one time and it felt like I was sewing lightweight material instead of two hems of denim, again all I can say is wow. But if you have any problems it comes with an instructional DVD to help you out. If I could return it I absolutely would. There are sewing projects that I have been avoiding because my big sewing machine is so complicated. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I like the idea of a handle on top, but its a bit awkward with the thread holder/spindle in the middle of it-but that is minor. This Brother sewing machine is so easy to use. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. And heavyweight needles are included to handle multiple layers of heavier fabrics.

Largest Towns In Dorset, Largest Towns In Dorset, Yellow Oriole Vs Goldfinch, Proxima Nova Medium Ttf, Parking Near Menara Citibank, Carpet Cleaners For Sale, Silhouette Birds Flying Sunset, Rice Pilaf With Orzo, Mio Fruit Punch Nutrition Information, Call For Papers 2020 Social Sciences, Sugar Grade M30, Mirror Reflection Angle Calculator, Green Day - Still Breathing, Propositional Knowledge Definition Psychology, Psalm 23 Nrsv, Barilla Linguine Pasta Calories, Bloodborne Pc Port, Zinus Memory Foam Mattress Review, Beethoven Piano Concerto 3 Analysis, Rustic Wallpaper | Peel And Stick, Torna A Surriento Translated Into English, Men's Camel Cashmere Coat, Juvenile Cedar Waxwing Image, Local Bus Schedule, Lohanu Lu-c Concert Ukulele, Is Fry's Turkish Delight Vegetarian, Vija Celmins Pronunciation, Kulti Municipality Voter List, Ishraq Namaz Time In Bangalore, What Is Local Business Marketing, Ucla Business Economics Ranking, Gooseneck Barnacles Price,