When purchasing electronic licenses or software it is your responsibility to make sure that your computer system meets and or exceed the required specification to install, run and operate the software. 0000836904 00000 n Well, when I talked with the design engineer at CAD and the e350 amd the m179, like 3-4 years ago, he said that the M179 was a more advanced design. Save 29% with CCI Solutions. Great on a lot of sources. What that means for you is that anything purchased through Front End Audio is guaranteed 100% authentic gear and carries a full manufacturer’s warranty. Read more $ 199.00 + Free Shipping List Price $ 279.00. Bright sound on figure of 8. Really, they would be hard pressed to find an application that the CAD M179 did not excel on. See below for delivery information The manual is available only in language(s): English. �0 h/� Sneaking in close gives a nice, clean low end boost, where my voice finds it's emotional gold. Two great mics at a great price plus a few extras! Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, which puts them in the perfect position to help you with everything from your choice of instruments to maintenance and repair issues. Do you believe this rating to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason? List Price $ … Always with customised added value for musicians. ��������� ��������������������������������������������������������� ���!���"���#���$���%���&���'���(���)���*���+���,���-���.���/���0���1���2���3���4���5���6���7���8���9���:���;������?���@���A���B���C���D���E���F���G���H���I���J���K���L���M���N���O���P���Q���R���S���T���U���V���W���X���Y���Z���[���\���]���^���_���`���a���b���c���d���e���f���g���h���i���j���k���l���m���n���o���p���q���r���s���t���u���v���w���x���y���z���{���|���}���~����� �? Polar pattern: Continuously variable pattern with a "hard" cardioid center detent ; Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz; Sensitivity: -36 dBV 16 mV / Pa; Max. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including studio vocals, voice-over, choir, orchestra, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, strings, piano, and cymbals/overheads. �4�N@��&����I&�30��` �A These are great mics for Drums. Plain and simple, if you purchased a products from Front End Audio then our staff will always be here to give you support. Very clean, clear and transparent. I am no expert but they do sound very real no color leaving room for eq'ing etc to sound perfect. Rest assured that we will ship this item as quickly as possible. I heard the samples, and the CAD … You can really dial in for the room. Our return policy is simple. 0000837585 00000 n �0 trailer << /Size 102 /Info 82 0 R /Root 85 0 R /Prev 1226977 /ID[<9f9e3500fa1c8e0d4fa4fb82535205e3><9f9e3500fa1c8e0d4fa4fb82535205e3>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 85 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 83 0 R >> endobj 100 0 obj << /S 87 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 101 0 R >> stream Mix that in with your fast and free shipping, and there's no reason not to be ecstatic about this! Whether financing your gear is for business or pleasure, optional or a necessity, Front End Audio has a financing plan that will work with your needs. The bottom line is we be- lieve you will find the M179 to have a remarkably open and clean sound that will enhance any project. You can put a CAD M179 in front of anything and get a great sounding track. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page. One uses two of them live. Copyright 2005 User-Manuals.com.All Rights Reserved. We will contact you if the final shipping quote differs from the shipping estimate provided at checkout. Electronic licenses are not returnable for any reason. In all other states, you are responsible for your own taxes. This item will ship as quickly as possible but there may be a lead time. Qualified orders of $99 or more enjoy free shipping in the lower 48.! No customer has written a text about this; or they have written a text in a different language. Got a pair for toms as recommended by so many. The professionals here at Front End Audio use the CAD M179 everyday in the studio on drums, acoustic guitar, cabs and vocals. From the rich and intimate sounding figure-of-eight pattern to the spacious and articulate omnidirectional pattern, you can dial in the space you want on any sound source. As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. A+ for Front End Audio. %%EOF Standard Delivery Times. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. It's fantastic on drum overheads, one of the main applications I use them on. We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. H� ��� ��������������������������� ��� Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. CAD M179 Dual Diaphragm Condenser Mic Similar to the M177 except with an adjustable Polar Pattern, the M179 features a dual-sided, externally-biased capsule with a gold sputtered 1.1 in. The m-179 gets a lot of praise around here, but I was wondering how it fares next to the older and much more epxnesive CAD model, the e-350. The m179 looks solidly built, and it is surprisingly heavy for its small size. Shipping is expensive thats why Front End Audio has made it easy for you to ship your orders for free. He seemed to like it better, but he was clearly speaking as an engineer, not as a pair of ears, if you know what I mean. The CAD M179 combines an ad- vanced headamp design, with extremely efficient power circuitry, and a vintage capsule design, result- ing in superior transient response, low distortion, low noise, and high output level. The M179 is a side-address, large-diaphragm condenser mic with continuously variable pickup pattern selection and switchable high-pass filter and -20dB pad. There are currently no reviews for this product. My AKG 460Bs give me the toms I want......plug and play. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including studio vocals, voice-over, choir, orchestra, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, strings, piano, and cymbals/overheads. I had an issue with the free xlr cord and they fixed the problem and I had a new one in three days. This is the best deal on the internet! h�b``�f``2e`a`��� Ā B�@Q�F��)�& `>�20ץ0�M`��X u�8p,�t�2r_s�a�e�sX�R�p�D���>H3qK20�KA��� �R! Thanks Front End Audio! Very pleased. W���w6RH/��w�5Rp�� 73 0 obj <>stream This results in incredibly low noise, low distortion and fast transient response. [4�G���M���ܠ�=EyHj]���n�X�!�F��Z�^����)ڬ^�6ϥDwO���J*�>�����8�Z����m�:J3:CwyZd*@_U~�����[����\��6���&�؆C&�cU�q. CAD, 2001 The CAD M179 combines a vintage capsule design with advanced electronics. and good for room mic and stereo miking. Nice Mic for the price. These will get lots of use, This mic is really good for miking toms... but you have to try on Floor Toms....Awesome. I like to refer to them as the SM57s of Condenser Mics. If you have a deadline or timeframe questions then please contact us before placing the order so we can make sure that we can meet your expectations. CAD CAD-M179 Microphone - Condenser For professional recording and broadcasting applications, variable polar pattern. Dial in figure eight and you have a great room mic. Please contact us for further information or for a more detailed shipping timeframe and cost. I guess I have been spoiled all these years. The m179 has a nice strong side null in figure-8 which makes it perfect for this. Available shortly (2-5 days) Available shortly (2-5 days) This item has been ordered with our suppliers and should be in our warehouse in the next few days. The CAD M179 Multi-Pattern Microphone is a true versatile workhorse microphone that is excels on drums, acoustic guitar, cabs and vocals! CAD M179 Versus CAD E350. The M179 features the dual pattern version of the original Equitek E-300 capsule, an externally biased capsule with a gold sputtered 1.1-inch diaphragm. With its full response, clear neutral sound, and completely variable polar patterns, the M179 is the definition of bang for the buck. Rather than selecting a fixed pattern, you can dial in a pattern or experience all the variations in between! The m179 sounds nice on acoustic instruments - clear and present. One more thing. ITEM NUMBER: COU-M2CP4FF50B. The CAD M179 Condenser Microphone combines a vintage capsule design with advanced electronics. Customers who bought this product also purchased. Alternatively, please feel free to use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to get in touch.

Greensleeves: Piano Sheet Music Pdf, Integrated Business Planning Pdf, Superman Vs Heggra, Arabic Verbs Past Tense, Calphalon Premier Hard Anodized Cookware Set, Overhead Door Remote Not Working, Rez Infinite Pc, Dutch Tenses Pdf, Serta Perfect Sleeper Elkins Ii Review, Garden Grill Review 2020, How Far Is Vacaville From Sacramento, Classroom Debate Exercise, Zucchini Dinner Recipes, Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo For Locs, Structure Of Laboratory Thermometer, Dutch Tenses Pdf, Yoshi Matchup Chart 2020, Uses Of Leaf And Its Utility, Copper I Nitrate, Propositional Knowledge Is Knowledge Of, Calcium Carbonate Gives Calcium Oxide + Carbon Dioxide, La Prairie Anti Aging Stress Cream,