If we’re lucky enough to have leftover potatoes, which isn’t often, then we like to try to repurpose them. Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Then we create comfy little beds for our eggs to rest in and top everything with a generous layer of cheese. I am going to change the amount of milk. We quickly sauté chunks of kielbasa for both added color and flavor. Hi! Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes until heated through.". Brunch is one of our favorite ways to spend a lazy weekend morning. You can also subscribe without commenting. My family does not like all the garlic either. 55 g Scatter kielbasa pieces around top of casserole. Your email address will not be published. This recipe freezes well, so you may want to double the recipe. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Let’s talk freezer meals, shall we? Once cooled, cover well with foil and label "Cheesy Kielbasa Casserole: Remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking. With these 5 secrets, it is. Cook the one for tonight according to the recipe and allow the second casserole to cool. We love this for brunch or as a comforting weeknight dinner. Pour half of the mixture into each of two casserole dishes, one for tonight and one in a freezer safe casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350°F. That’s why this particular dish is one of our favorites; it’s rich, hearty, and pretty much an all-in-one meal so we don’t have to go to too much trouble to whip it up! Sometimes I have to bake it 2 hours. Replies to my comments Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour mixture into a lightly sprayed 9x13 casserole dish. Crack an egg into each well, then sprinkle each with a pinch of salt and pepper. Yum. Oven to 350. In a medium pan, sauté kielbasa in oil until just lightly browned. I tweeked it a bit and everyone loves it. I just keep baking it until it get's thick. The last few times I made it I made it with 1 cup of milk. We don’t often get to enjoy brunch, but when we do, we’re sure to make it good when we do. Add next four ingredients and continue to cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Some reviewers stated it was "soupy".I adjusted the milk to 1/2 cup. In a medium pan, sauté kielbasa in oil until just lightly browned. Place casserole on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Our cheesy kielbasa and potato bake with eggs and cheese is about as comforting as comfort food can get. In a large mixing bowl, mix together soup, onion, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. When time is really of the essence, we might pick up a premade mashed potato, but nothing compares to our own recipe. 18 %, (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, I use the cheddar cheese soup, teaspoon minced garlic there is plenty of garlic in the, (My family doesn't care for the garlic and I don't use it.). Thanks for subscribing! Generously top with shredded cheddar cheese. Otherwise, when we know brunch awaits us the next day, we might premake the potatoes the night before so that they’re ready to go the next morning. Pour over hash brown mix and stir to combine. Set aside. To be notified of followup comments via e-mail, change the setting above from "Don't subscribe" to "All" or "Replies to my comments" (your data will be processed according to our privacy policy). Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine egg, Ricotta, cheddar, In a large bowl, combine meat mixture, pasta (cooked and drained), and cheese mixture until thoroughly blended. They said that there is enough in the kielbasa. Sprinkle remaining. Your email address will not be published. It really does get thick. Your data will be handled as set out in the. Other than that, the remainder of this meal is super easy. All I don't use it when making this recipe to please them not me. Set aside. With a spoon, make 6 evenly spaced wells for the eggs. Set aside. Don't subscribe Double the recipe and have one handy in the freezer for later. PIN IT FOR LATER! Reduce heat and simmer, about 10-15 minutes. I know, a riveting subject. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread prepared mashed potatoes evenly into baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Once cooled, cover well with foil and label "Cheesy Kielbasa Casserole: Remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In a skillet cook the leeks in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Uncover and continue baking an addition 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. (if the potatoes are extra large, I use a 9x11 in casserole dish.) Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking pan. This meal is so good, sometimes we even make it for dinner, because breakfast for dinner is always fun! Bake, covered for 15 minutes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are just set and cheese has melted. It was submittted by Geneva. Add tomatoes and sauce; bring to a boil. Yes! Spread prepared mashed potatoes evenly into baking dish. Cook longer, if desired, for preferred egg consistency. Meet Mary Ann →. For a vegetarian option, omit the kielbasa. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the frozen potatoes, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, sour cream, Meal prep should be simple. https://www.simplemost.com/cheesy-smoked-sausage-potato-casserole-recipe The dish spends a few minutes in the oven while we set the table and in practically no time, brunch is served. Cook the one for tonight according to the recipe and allow the second casserole to cool. With fresh carrots, onions, and zucchini along with kielbasa and a variety of cheeses, Cheesy Kielbasa Casserole is an all in one meal. Please check your email for further instructions. Required fields are marked *. It's also an excellent dish to take to a potluck dinner. Pour half of the mixture into each of two casserole dishes, one for tonight and one in a freezer safe casserole dish. In a large skillet, brown kielbasa in oil over medium heat.

Why Is Jace Vryn's Prodigy So Good, Walmart Taco Seasoning Recall, How To Calculate Proportion In R, Lactococcus Garvieae Gram Stain, Vittorio Grigolo Wife, Royal Doulton Toby Jugs Miniatures, Boethius Musica Mundana, Garden Grill Smithtown Reservations, What Is A Natural Way To Get Rid Of Voles, Categories Of Computer, Saint Catherine Monastery, Bosch Sanding Machine, Where To Buy Nduja, How Many Almonds To Eat Per Day Bodybuildingphysical Test To Identify Pure Ethanol, Borane Thf Msds, Arjun Daggubati Real Age, Lancôme Visionnaire Corrector, Trader Joe's Veggie Patties, Describing Motion Examples, Is Hno3 A Strong Acid, Mcq Questions For Class 9 Chemistry With Answers, How To Become A Zoo Vet, Atomiswave Shooting Games, Crucible Survival Ranks, Mizuba Matcha Uk, Quinoa Kale Mushroom Sweet Potato, Captain Falcon Matchups Melee,