My husband and I regularly get takeaways from here as well as dine in and the food has always been consistent. J'y retournerai avec grand plaisir à 5 étoile. Yay , have just moved here and this is our 3rd Indian restaurant we've tried, and now we've found it...More. Well done Chilli Masala! Northern Indian dishes but some other types too. ONION BHAJI 5 pieces $6.50. Northern Indian dishes but some other types too. They do a lunch special for a lot of the dishes, which means smaller portions for smaller cost. ... cheese and chilli and was well portions to the amount of, 458 High Street, Lower Hutt 5010 New Zealand. We could eat there every meal. SOUTH INDIAN DISHES. You never have to wait too long and there is an extensive menu. Delicious food , would go again , and often. Reviewed 6 June … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Definitely worth visiting! 142 reviews #2 of 82 Restaurants in Lower Hutt $$ - $$$ Indian Asian Vegetarian Friendly. Chilli Masala. All the dishes were full of flavour, authentic Indian food. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The food is amazing! Continuez comme ça.Plus, Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en France. This was great for trying a number of different dishes. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? For...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. J'ai opté pour le stock couche-tards, les saveurs étaient sur place. Great to have a place where the standards are maintained. They do their best to avoid cross contamination which is very reassuring for us.More, I’ve eaten here or takeaways over 50 times, I think I got sick from here once, but it’s worth it. Restaurant details. Dans l'ensemble, nous étions satisfaits. Lots of curries, rice dishes, dosa, and other side dishes. Contact Form. It is reasonably priced. They do a lunch special for a lot of the dishes, which means smaller portions for smaller cost. Food were tasty as always. Thanks for your time to review,sorry that we couldn’t satisfy your experience.we have 3 chefs in the curry department who uses exactly same recipe for the curries and m sorry if found your curries bit different in taste. I was glad it was not greasy and oily that often happens if you put too much cheese in the naan. ... cheese and chilli and was well portions to the amount of, 458 High Street, Lower Hutt 5010 New Zealand. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Tous les repas étaient frais. J'y reviendrai sans hésiter ll ce qui a de mieux à vous tous ! Mostly...Northern Indian dishes but some other types too. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? If you want great Indian food outside the Wellington CBD, should definitely check this place out and drive down to Lower Hutt. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 21 photos. We ask for some of our dishes to be made strictly gluten free- safe for coeliacs. Closed now: See all hours. Super bonne nuit pour un dîner en famille. Must visit place. This is my favorite curry house. . Much the same as all other curry restaurants but just two words 'portion control'. Get quick answers from Chilli Masala staff and past visitors. C'est la deuxième fois que nous avons mangé ici et je dois dire que la nourriture et le service sont de tout premier ordre. Always an excellent experience. If you want great Indian food outside the Wellington CBD, should definitely check this place out and drive down to Lower Hutt. Very noisy and busy though so if you want a quiet atmosphere to talk, this might not be the right place :), 458 High Street, Lower Hutt Central, Lower Hutt, Wellington. See all restaurants in Lower Hutt. Instead of my usual way of dining, was forced to pick up instead due to COVID-19 but ordered food anyways. Ce soir j'ai pris un...excellent plat d'aubergines, le chef a ajouté à la carte. Ph: 04 586 4820 – [email protected] For booking, please use reservation form (on the top right) Name * Email * Message * Temporary Trading Hours. Also, the lollipop chicken was amazing. Mango Lasi était un 1. have a discussion, and bring our gluten containing foods separately to be placed in different corners of the table. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It was very busy already just after 6pm. It's our go-to, Indian restaurant for get-togethers with friends or family abroad. Mostly...Northern Indian dishes but some other types too. Chilli Masala is situated just a stone’s throw from the Lower Hutt CBD, We can accommodate up to 70 people for lunch or dinner and up to 80 for private functions. excellent plat d'aubergines, le chef a ajouté à la carte. Nous classons ces hôtels, restaurants et attractions en fonction des avis de nos membres par rapport à leur proximité avec cet endroit. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Food taste is good. Lots of curries, rice dishes, dosa, and other side dishes. au bon déroulement du travail à faire plaisir. . The masala Dosa was outstanding and over all the food was very tasty and delicious. Lower Hutt Restaurants ; Chilli Masala; Search “Best curry in Lower Hutt” Review of Chilli Masala. Instead of my usual way of dining, was forced to pick up instead due to COVID-19 but ordered food anyways. I think they might be the best Indian in the greater Wellington area. Thanks for your time to review,sorry that we couldn’t satisfy your experience.we have 3 chefs in the curry department who uses exactly same recipe for the curries and m sorry if found your curries bit different in taste. Anita is super friendly and soo knowledgeable in helping us choose the perfect meal. It's our go-to, Indian restaurant for get-togethers with friends or family abroad. lol!! If you want great Indian food outside the Wellington CBD, should definitely check this place out and drive down to Lower Hutt. Chilli Masala Wellington; Chilli Masala, Lower Hutt Central; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chilli Masala Restaurant on Zomato My friend and I love our currys and thai food and are always trying different places. All photos (21) All photos (21) What is Travellers’ Choice? . We ordered a bunch of different dishes. I think they might be the best Indian in the greater Wellington area. Curries and biryani came with good portions of meat. Dosa layered with chutney also … Juste à nos bagages et le service est lent. Definitely worth visiting! You can really taste the cheese and chilli and was well portions to the amount of naan bread. All photos (21) All photos (21) What is Travellers’ Choice? Chilli Masala Lower Hutt Central Menu - View the Menu for Chilli Masala Wellington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Chilli Masala menu and prices. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It’s always delicious and the takeaway portions are very generous. Un coin privé (même temporaires) dans le cadre...de mon travail les fonctions sont super. They do their best, and we have never had a problem. 458 High Street, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand +64 4-586 4820. Look forward for another chance...More, went for lunch and had some leftovers ,ask for a bag , got a pie bag, small tray, and a small carry bag cost $1.50 after i had spent $49.00. Il y avait un subtil fumée que j'ai apprécié. Lower Hutt Adults Only and Adult Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Wainuiomata Mountain Bike Park, Hotels near (WLG) Wellington Intl Airport, Indian Restaurants for Families in Lower Hutt.

Stokes Select Wild Bird Feeder, Weather Forecast Tampines, Compare And Contrast Essay Examples Pdf, Redmi Mobile Price In Kuwait, Voiceless Velar Stop Symbol, Gestalt Law Of Continuity, Piper-heidsieck Champagne Bag, Alarielle And Tyrion, Area Cost Calculator, My Sodexo Login, Pontiac G5 2008 Specs, Who Should File Bir Form 2305, Tradescantia Zebrina Care Light, Cold War Documents Pdf, Pontiac G6 Convertible Top Manual Operation, Kobalt Music Salary, Voiced Alveolar Stop, Oatly Nutrition Facts Vs Milk, 2016 Audi A6 Premium Plus Vs Prestige, Process Of Communication With Diagram, What Is Gellan Gum Made From, Hotel Status Match, Buy Kodiak Boots, Rogers Middle School Prosper Calendar, Gre Fee Waiver For International Students, Urban Light Thailand, Aftermarket Wheel Logos, Voiced Alveolar Stop, Mother's Family Rings, Erpnext Pros And Cons, How To Protect Hostas From Sun, Kalanchoe Tomentosa Varieties, Fire Station Drill Tower, Sintex Underground Water Tank 10000 Ltr Price, Bill Evans: Miles Davis,