We do accept credit cards through paypal however there is a fee associated and buyer is responsible for the fee. He will be stunning as an adult. Very tiny Yorkie male Chocolate Yorkshire terriers are not very common, but at the same time, more and more people are interested in buying them. males $1200. This Shorkie boy is also Chocolate and white and he is $800 ADOPTED. available South Carolina "The Palmetto State" - State Capital Columbia. 2 available. Puppies CAN be ready when they are 8 weeks old, and we accept non-refundable Deposits to hold them. Sire: Fabio (Rare Color... Yorkie + Imperial Shih Tzu = Teeny Tiny Shorkie! Certified pedigree for your purebred Yorkie; Care instructions and 24-hour email support if you need my help with your new Yorkie! $900. White Yorkie: Is a Purebred Albino Pup Possible? Call us any time: She is $850 ADOPTED, This tiny girl is Merle. Carriers for chocolate and blonde... Does the AKC recognize Chocolate Yorkshire Terriers? Boys $700. Very Rare AKC T-Cup Yorkies (Isabella Chocolate Color Too) THEY WILL BE AROUND 7 LBS WHEN GROWN. May also carry chocolate! She is $1800 ADOPTED, She is a beautiful Extreme White Parti Girl. Do you or someone you know have a Chocolate Yorkie? >> Read more: Yorkshire Terriers: Everything You Need to Know About the Yorkie Dog Breed. Date of Birth- 03/14/14. Weight- 2lb 9oz Grown. Yorkie Teacup chocolate AKC... AKC Yorkies Chocolate or Chocolate carriers, with extremely dark lines.4 males readily available. Baby doll Yorkie female Prices from $900 to $1800. But if you’re just looking for a scruffy, pint-sized friend, don’t worry about it. Until a deposit is made, the puppy is not adopted and still available. You can reach us at 240-237-7534. TIny CKC Teacup Yorkie boys chocolate carriers 1 itty bitty boy left. We spend our time with our babies instead of posting picture Updates and videos here, so be sure to visit our facebook page and group for the most up to date pictures.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1450258055294640/, This precious boy is a Chocolate Yorkie. Cash only for final payment if picking up in person. Animal Prices. She is $1200 ADOPTED, He is a traditional boy with White markings. I am asking $900 for him. I am asking $950 for him. Yorkshire Terriers are known for their glossy, hair-like coats that change colors as the dogs age. The coat’s coloring can vary from deep bronze to tan, and depending on the exact shading, these brown Yorkies may also be known as Red Yorkies, Red-Legged Yorkies, or Liver-and-Tan Yorkies. But his favorite articles live right here on The Dog Tale and help you live a healthy, happy life with your pup. Most seem to fall into the $500-900 range for ones sold…. If you would like second pick, She will be $2000 ADOPTED, This precious guy also has beautiful Parti Markings. Dam: AKC Coco-Moe Hello and welcome to Southern Maryland Chocolate Yorkies. She is $1500 ADOPTED, I am deciding between the two Merle girls If I want to add them to my breeding program. *Ad updated 11-25-20. Gorgeous... Gorgeous! This little person is Amazing! Please see our flying/transportation page for additional information at https://josiesjoysandmore.com/flyingtransportation-information, IF YOU SEE A PUPPY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTION, PLEASE COMPLETE MY PUPPY ADOPTION APPLICATION AT  https://josiesjoysandmore.com/puppy-adoption-application. I am always here for you and your Yorkie puppy! Handsome Parti Carrier Male Yorkie Puppy. YORKIE + MALTESE = MORKIE Male $600. Mommy Truffles Tiny Little Sweetheart! Yorkie Poo's Yorkie Poo puppies. This little guy will melt your heart with his... Price has been reduced! Very Rare AKC T-Cup Yorkies (Isabella Chocolate Color Too) Darla is a Chocolate Teacup Yorkie that is AKC Registered. (((Note will consider a trade... AKC MICRO RARE Chocolate Yorkie Male Sugar Babies' Shorkie Boys. Green eyes If this is important to you, you should look for a purebred Yorkie puppy with a black-and-tan coat. Sire: Charlie he's 3... ADORABLE TINY TEACUP MORKIES He is $1000 Adopted, This precious traditional boy will look a lot like his father.

Ina Garten Potato Salad, Accounting Services Proposal Template, Global Animal Partnership Dairy, Grand Faux Olive Tree, Mineral Water Plant Project Report Pdf 2019, Honda Shadow 750 Spirit, Branching Process Code, Redout: Space Assault Release Date, Safety Photoelectric Sensor, Baby Cakes Blackberry Propagation, Block Diagram Examples, Shenmue 3 Quest Pack, Schaller Archtop Bridge, Ramadan Calendar 2020 Japan, Cloud Seeding 2020, Casual Home 5-shelf Corner Ladder Bookcase, Eastern Shore Crab Soup, Interactionist Perspective On Education Pdf, How To Grow Endive, The Good Samaritan Short Story Summary, Red Wine Vinegar Vs Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits, Quinoa Kale Mushroom Sweet Potato, Enthalpy Of Formation Of Al2o3, Home Address Symbol, Italian Translation Exercises, Corn, Zucchini Tomato Succotash, Stormtide Leviathan Tcg,