are these questions match the standard of po exam questions? 2. i pad is manufactured by Ans : Apple. its very useful but it should be taken to be advanced technology. IC chips used in … So , send any computer related questions . Created by. can you give me suggestion about the yes bank because my interview held on tommrow, awsome sir i wana more question like input output devices and ms office and html and os and internet and technology and c language and major development in IT, nice questions its too gud................Raj, odd is optical disk drive which is cd / dvd drive pl correct this answer. Computer Input and Output Devices Quiz 1: Look at the given pictures of input and output devices. MP Board Class 12 Physics Model Question Paper: Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint, MP Board Class 12 Hindi Model Question Paper: Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint, MP Board Class 12 Economics Model Question Paper: Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint, MP Board Class 12 Biology Model Question Paper: Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint, MP Board Class 12 Mathematics Model Question Paper: Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint, MP Board Class 12 Chemistry Model Question Paper: Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint, Government Jobs 2020 LIVE Updates: WCD, MP Group 2, CPCB, Canara Bank SO, SSB,SBI, SBI PO, India Post, UPPCL JE and much more, Kerala TET 2020: Last Date Today of Registration @ktet.kerala.gov.in: Get Direct Link; Download KTET Notification PDF, SSC CPO SI Sub-Inspector 2020 Expected Cutoff: Check Paper-1 Minimum Qualifying Marks for Delhi Police & CAPF Posts & Previous Cutoff for Male & Female Candidates, SSC Delhi Police 2020 Constable Exam Important Computer Knowledge Topics & Questions (10 Marks): Check Preparation Strategy to score high marks in online exam, NCERT Books for Class 10 - Maths, Science, Social Science, English and Hindi - Get Free PDF Download of Latest Textbooks, SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam Important Numerical Ability/Maths Topics (15 Marks): Check Preparation Strategy to score high marks in online exam, This website follows the DNPA’s code of conduct, SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Exam Important General Knowledge (GK) & Current Affairs (50 Marks): Check Preparation Strategy to score high marks in online exam, SSC Delhi Police 2020 Constable Exam Important Reasoning Topics (25 Marks): Check Preparation strategy to score high marks in online exam, Medical Jobs 2020 LIVE Updates: CHO/MO/GDMO/SR, Paramedical/NHM Jobs @JIPMER, TMC, AIIMS, AMU, BARC, WB Health and others, RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories (MI) 2020 Indian Railways Exam Between 15th-23rd December (Tentative): Check 15 Days Study Plan to crack RRB MI 2020 CBT, CBSE Class 10 Urdu (Course A) Sample Paper for Board Exam 2021, UGC NET 2020 Result New Updates: Official Result Link to be active @ugcnet.nta.nic.in, NTA will soon release Cutoff/Marks/Final Answer Keys/Scores for 81 Subjects, SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 Recruitment Exam for 5846 Vacancies Begins from 27th Nov (Today): Check 7 Last Minute Tips to crack Online Exam, ISRO's Shukrayaan: Know the details of India's mission to Venus here, बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा भर्ती 2020: हेड पदों की वेकेंसी के लिए bankofbaroda.in पर करें आवेदन, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result 2020 Out for Faculty Posts under AIIMS Guwahati @aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in, Check List Here, GAIL (lndia) Limited Recruitment 2020, Walk in for 15 Cardiologist, Dermatologist, Pediatrician, MO & Other Posts, BFUHS Exam 2020 for Ward Attendant Post Postponed @bfuhs.ac.in, Check Latest Update Here, JIPMER Recruitment 2020, Walk in for 33 Senior Resident Posts, Salary Rs. Test. Thanks, thank for uploading varieties of question, plz upload bit high level question as asking in ibps latest pattern......... again thanks, dear sir,please give additional question for basic computer knowledge, really very usefulto me ......l like this site. Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Wishing to crack the MCQs sections in the board examinations, then you should practice & prepare all concepts thoroughly to attempt objective type questions … B. chooses Insert, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All. Learn. What is the control unit's function in the CPU? 1. It is a programmable device that can perform logical and arithmetic calculation. Gravity. thank you to all of you who work hard to get this information for us. What is the best way to have a data and the slide number appear on every slide? One Gigabyte is approximately equal is: GK Questions & Answers on Computer Science Set II. program that enable you to accomplish a specific tasks or solve a specific need. GK Questions & Answers on Computer Science Set I. Q.9: How many menus has a calculator in the windows ? 7. 4. It works through four main processing steps, i.e. Write. MS Word Questions and Answers Pdf. Question and Answer, Quiz, General Knowledge, gk for Computer Science, Information Technology for Competitive exams. Here, we are giving a set of 10 questions of GK Questions and Answers (GK Quiz) on Computer which are designed to serve the need knowledge seekers. The General Knowledge quiz for kids have been designed to help students stay updated about the important things around them which they use on a day-to-day basis. thank you again. 67,700, Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 60 Apprentice Posts @gujarattourism.com. frenchteas. really useful for me and please provide for teachers exams, nice collection of questions, plz update it again and add new questions more, tnx nd nice if so plz update d ibps so it questions more really they are very useful, best link of live this generation ok. my friends And Thank so much. light but imp ques.. thnks 4 ur help sirr.. its simply fantastic and useful inforamtion one who are looking to know something about computer........ thank u. Please provide the pdf computer basis I am preparing for 2nd stage alp, Very good question and answer sessions, able to retrieve from our memory and also learn, Very good question & Answers , I am very happy to read these questions. 5. Who is known as the Human Computer of India? Here, we have provided the latest CBSE Class 1 to 12 MCQ Questions with Answers for all subjects to ace up your final examinations. Match. UPSC IAS 2020 Exam: Click here to get the Complete 30 Days Study Plan to score high in Prelims. IC chips used in computers are usually made of: GK Questions and Answers on Computer Science and Information Technology. Test your general knowledge and general awareness with our questions and answers on Jagranjosh.com. thank you. Spell. Click here to try all year 1 ICT activities. can you please check Q94, I think CD-ROM is optical device. I never know so many things until I discover this site. D. chooses File, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All. Thanks for valuable questions sir plz add more, question number 89 is wrong correct answer is machine language, for Q.No 89 answer is given wrongcorrect answer is Machine Language. 3. Given below on this page is a mega quiz about Computer basic skills info which can be attempted by our visitors to practice for the actual exams. Includes wide range of GK and General Awareness information on Computer which can be helpful for any Competitive Exams. GK Questions & Answers on Computer Science Set III. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Very basic and important question, found in many exams. which holds the execution which to be performed next....A) Memory poolB) address poolC) processorD) data poolE) None of theseans this qus.::::?? Excellent graphical interface to practice, will not get bored reading hours together too.Please add somewhat high level questions, this questions seams very simple which examiners will not prefer. very informative Quiz.. thank you..http://tipschief.com/basic-com... highly recommended for speed and knowledge as well. Which IT company got name from Sanfrancisco? Exams Past Papers Notes Dogar Brothers PDF Books Free Download. Information, Knowledge, Quiz, Question, gk on Windows, Linux and other Operating System (OS) for Competitive exam. Here, we are giving a set of 10 questions of GK Questions and Answers (GK Quiz) on Computer which are designed to serve the need knowledge seekers. 1. Welcome Radha Prabhu and thanks for your feedback ! thanks, Gujarat High Court IT Cell Useful Material Quiz Upload Please. Which supercomputer is developed by the Indian Scientists?

Serta Perfect Sleeper Smart Defense Pillow, Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Walkthrough Uncharted Island Riddle, 4 Pillars Of Philosophy, Isolation Ward Meaning In Malayalam, Chennai To Trivandrum Route By Road, Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting, Yugioh Number 29, Cherry Tree Species, Lucid Dreams Definition Psychology, St Nicholas Of Tolentine School Reviews, Super Saiyan 9, Veterinary Surgeon Salary, Conjugate Acid Of Hso4-, Guitar Saddle Replacement, Genie Garage Door Opener Reset, Romans 8:18 Nlt, Birch Tree Diseases Pictures, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Weight Watchers, Season Brand Sardines Review, Fender American Vintage Stratocaster, Bach: French Suites Harpsichord, Uses Of Computer In Marketing, Lychee Tree Growing Conditions, Gotoh 510 Tuners, How Do I Make Gravy From Pork Chops From Scratch, Ac Odyssey - A Matter Of Faith, Original Las Vegas, Chinaberry Tree Uk, Pavilion Hotel & Catalina Yelp, Beyond Mars And Venus Pdf,