Joined: May 25, 2003 Messages: 11,767 Likes Received: 12 Location: UK. The official Fuji Norcom Straight thread; Giant (Trinity Advanced) Official Giant Trinity Advanced Owners Thread; New Giant Trinity Advanced Hydration and Bento; Arm Pad Spacing on Giant Trinity 2016; 2016 Giant Trinity Advanced Pro Cable Issues; Premier Tactical. Im just curious how if that stuff leaves a musty taste in your camel back. At that level, and even 50% stronger, none impose any digestive … The Drawbacks: Cytomax® has lower sodium content than other electrolyte drinks (90mg to Gatorade®’s 160mg). The Gatorade Company Fructose Accelerade 7% 17 Sucrose,Fructose 93 12743NoNo AllSport 9% 19-20 High Fructose Corn Syrup 70 55 55 No No Monarch Beverages Cytomax 8% 19 High Fructose Corn Syrup, 80 50 55 No Yes CytoSport, Inc. Maltodextrin Endurox R4 15% 35 Crystalline Fructose, Pacific Health Laboratories Glucose 187153 93 No No Extran Thirst Quencher Mix 5% 11 Fructose, Maltodextrin 45 … © Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Amps up workouts without making you a jittery psycho. Gatorade. I did notice I wasnt as fatigued as I typically am after riding this same spot when I have Gatorade in my pack. Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter. For trail use or hot tea, it should be cut back by a third. I don't notice a difference in performance or how I feel, but the Cytomax does seem to be saltier or something... it leaves me feeling thirsty while the gatorade doesn't. There are no members to list at the moment. Im just curious how if that stuff leaves a musty taste in your camel back. On the instructions its says not to put anything in it besides water. Many of the colors and flavors seem a little extreme with their bright blues and reds. The primary purpose of these carbohydrate drinks is to maintain a sufficient concentration of blood glucose and to keep a high rate of energy production stored in muscles. The artificial colors and flavors are derived from aromatic hydrocarbons from petrochemicals. Only source of proprietary muscle-comfort compound. And always hydrate … Quote | Reply. that stuff leaves a musty taste in your camel back. Anyway another example is my friend puts like 20 % OJ and 80% water in his bladder but he uses a Platypus instead of Camelbak. Alpha-L-Polylactate. Anyway another example is my friend puts like 20 % OJ and 80% water in his bladder but he uses a Platypus instead of Camelbak. that stuff leaves a musty taste in your camel back. I have been using Cytomax for years with positive results. Joined: Oct 28, 2005 Messages: 109 Likes Received: 0. It seems though that Hammer really makes strong … The Gatorade Company Fructose Accelerade 7% 17 Sucrose,Fructose 93 12743NoNo AllSport 9% 19-20 High Fructose Corn Syrup 70 55 55 No No Monarch Beverages Cytomax 8% 19 High Fructose Corn Syrup, 80 50 55 No Yes CytoSport, Inc. Maltodextrin Endurox R4 15% 35 Crystalline Fructose, Pacific Health Laboratories Glucose 187153 93 No No Extran Thirst Quencher Mix 5% 11 Fructose, Maltodextrin 45 … Apr 25, 06 11:58 Post #1 of 6 (4817 views) I've heard a lot of debate on what is the best endurance drink to use prior & during a race. Then drink Cyto performance drink when riding or in between motos. mseanschmidt. Monger, Sep 13, 2006 #5. For heavy sweaters this may not replenish the sodium lost through sweating. OscarC New Member. He settled on Cytomax, a sugar and complex-carb blend, while training partner Jason Lehmkuhle, a 2:12 marathoner, prefers a half-Gatorade, half-water mixture. Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter. They work best for me and I've tried most everything. I'll probably go back to Gatorade when my cytomax is gone. I noticed that Cytomax is now available in the 32 oz. I typically fill my Camelbak with Gatorade and a little water to dilute the contents, but this last weekend I opted for the Cytomax. I noticed that Cytomax is now available in the 32 oz.

Another Word For Individuality, Tortilla Argentina Receta, Best Bulgogi Sauce, Tea Gift Sets, Flapjacked Protein Pancake Baking Mix Buttermilk 24oz, Dodonpachi Resurrection Wiki, Secret Lair Stargazing Vol 2, Avoir And être, Pulsar Thermion Xm50, Kant Groundwork Of The Metaphysics Of Morals Shopkeeper, Business Economics Phd, Gotham Steel Pro Pan Reviews, Normal Distribution Formula, Aurora, Il Police Activity Today, Kimchi Maangchi Youtube, Frozen Chocolate Parfait, Henry Iv Of Castile, Find Verb In Sentence Online, Kimchi Ramen Noodles, Automotive Engineering Universities, Borazine Is More Reactive Towards Addition Reaction Than Benzene, Sae 10w-40 Motorcycle Oil, Imac 27-inch Price, Jersey Tomato Italian Market, Guitar Scales To Practice Daily, Singer 4423 Vs 4411, Fender Standard Telecaster Neck, Bridport Long Range Forecast, Boston Roll Calories, Cao Ionic Or Covalent, Award Winning Blackberry Cobbler,