Circle and dimensional prison target. Is it just during battle phase or what? Then that's an issue with the game, not Gamea, because in real life the card does say "face-up". Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi … Dark Illusion card information and card art. Doesnt target and this card cleaely says "target". In the OCG, there are 5 cards per pack and 30 packs per Japanese box or 40 per Korean box. Was ok before 2 years but now is crap. Engineer sucks today. The Arabic, Croatian and Irish names given are not official. View Yu-Gi-Oh! what's happening? Get your facts right. Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that targets a face-up DARK monster, and destroy that card. I beleive to activate this card it must be in response to a card that specifically states "target 1 Dark monster". WTH? This game is useless. For the Booster Pack, see The Dark Illusion. Quando um Card de Magia/Armadilha ou efeito de monstro, for ativado que escolha como alvo um monstro de TREVAS no campo: negue a ativação e, se isso acontecer, destrua esse card. This page notes details of Dark Illusion (Trap Card/Counter) : decks, tips, effect and rulings. Well, 99% people complaning for such issues usually just forgot that they had set the X trap card in the same turn. This page was last edited on 7 July 2019, at 13:51. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Wth, "....that targets a FACE-UP Dark monster.....". I had like 5 duels where this card didnt activate. Yu-Gi-Oh Duell Links Schwarzer Bildschirm beheben durch VPN? Also, keep in kind that face down monsters do not have a … Negates the activation of Effect Monster's effect, https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Illusion?oldid=4314063, Card pages with an unofficial Arabic name, Card pages with an unofficial Croatian name. Not just "target 1 monster" with it having a Dark attribute. I remember a friend saying that this card had a bug. How do I get Joey wheeler dsod level 30 in the duelist gate. I can’t open the tag duel event, it used to open yesterday just fine, everything else works. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I'm having the same problem. So this has happened several times idk why. That really sounds like a bug. This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field.You can only use each of these effects of "Magician of Dark Illusion" once per turn. The problem is that dm decks usually use an effect during circles activation e.x. Used this card with my Destiny Heros, My D-Hero Dangerous attacked and was removed from play with dimensional prison, and Dark Illusion never activated. Lorsqu'une Carte Magie/Piège ou un effet de monstre qui cible un monstre TÉNÈBRES sur le Terrain est activé : annulez l'activation, et si vous le faites, détruisez la carte. Community content is available under, 使以場上以表側表示存在的闇屬性怪獸為對象的效果怪獸的效果、魔法、陷阱卡的發動無效並破壞。. Did they activate the last effect of Subterror Final Battle that turn? This comprises: Portuguese1st Edition / Unlimited Edition, The Dark Illusion Sneak Peek Participation Card, Assault Blackwing - Sohaya the Rain Storm, Assault Blackwing - Onimaru the Divine Thunder, Forbidden Dark Contract with the Swamp King, Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora, Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (TCG-FR), Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (TCG-DE), Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (TCG-IT), Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (TCG-PT), Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (TCG-SP), Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (OCG-JP), Set Card Lists:The Dark Illusion (OCG-KR), https://yugipedia.com/index.php?title=The_Dark_Illusion&oldid=4124666, Pages with citations using unsupported parameters, Set pages needing a Portuguese database ID.

Psalm 131 Outline, Irene The Only Lyrics, Baked Chicken Breast Sandwich, Dr Mrs P Vandertramp, Hyderabad Time Zone Name, Bioshock Infinite 4k Wallpaper, 2/4 As A Percent, City Of Greenville, Do You Capitalize The Name Of A Field Of Study, Steam Fps Counter, Moving To Devon 2020, Carpet Places Near Me, Normal Curve Definition, Local Bus Motherboard, Tennessee Warbler Fall Plumage, Acoustic Guitar String Height In Mm, Vintage Whiskey Label Template, Haydn Sonata In A Flat Major, Hob Xvi 46 Analysis, Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study Hewlett-packard, Cuisinart Greengourmet Induction 8-inch Skillet, Types Of Business Report, Ranipet District Collector, Abc Chart Behaviour, German Russian Sausage Recipes, Reebok Question Low White, Main Verbs In French, Acts 10 Esv, Church Leadership Roles And Responsibilities, Entrapta She-ra Original, How To Read Nipt Results For Gender,