Powered by Clever gel technology, Godrej aer twist is completely spill proof and keeps your car fragrant for upto 60 days. This is kinda sweet kids perfume type..ok types .. family didn't like it for the car ..waiting for it to fit so that I can switch to another air freshener ! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Godrej aer Click, Car Vent Air Freshener Kit - Cool Surf Blue (10g), Godrej aer Click, Car Vent Air Freshener Kit - Bright Tangy Delight (10g), Godrej aer Matic, Automatic Air Freshener Kit with Flexi Control - Petal Crush Pink (225 ml), Ambi Pur Aqua Car Air Freshener Starter Kit (7.5 ml), Godrej aer Pocket, Bathroom Air Fragrance - Assorted Pack of 5 (5x10g), Amazon Brand - Solimo 2ply Facial Tissues_Soft & hygienic 100 pulls, Odonil Bathroom Air Freshener Blocks – 75g (Buy 3 get 1 Free ), Godrej aer Spray, Home and Office Air Freshener - Cool Surf Blue (240 ml). I am surprised that a renowned Company is selling such a sub standard product. You can now choose the one that fits your mood. Please try again. I dont stick it on Dashboard of the Car, I keep it in Cup Holder next to Hand Break and It still works. Verified Supplier, Nitanshi Chemicals45, Chowki Imambada Road, Oppo. Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. By designer, we mean they smell just as great as they look. But that didn't stop us from exploring endless valleys, till one flirty violet charmed us into making a fragrance out of it. Godrej aer click, car air freshener refill pack bright tangy delight 10g. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My car smells quite fresh with this. Its available in six designer fragrances - Petal Crush Pink, Fresh Lush Green, Misty Morning Meadows, Violet Valley Bloom, Cool Surf Blue and Musk After Smoke. Good Looking Car Perfume and it fits the Cup holder perfectly. By designer, we mean they smell just as great as they look. Now simply place the top cap on the gel holder and rotate it to close. Makes no difference how much one opens the lid. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. 5% Instant Discount with ICICI Bank Debit Cards on purchase of Rs.2,000 or more from Amazon Pantry or Amazon Fresh. Its available in six designer fragrances - Petal Crush Pink, Fresh Lush Green, Misty Morning Meadows, Violet Valley Bloom, Cool Surf Blue and Musk After Smoke. Using it for the last one week and it gives the same level of fragrance every day when I open my car door. A must have air freshener for your home & office, Godrej aer spray is easy to use and long-lasting. Can also be put in car cup holder The scent is good and is not very strong unlike some other scents. Or wandered in lavender fields? A Very Nice Product. Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. A must have air freshener for your home & office, Godrej aer spray is easy to use and long-lasting. Variant - Relax Easy push & spray mechanism with designer looks Long lasting fragrance, that works with a simple push Can be used anywhere - … You’d agree it doesn’t look like any ordinary room freshener and once you get a whiff of the fragrance, you’ll agree it doesn’t smell ordinary either. Variant - Violet Valley Bloom, Long lasting fragrance, that works with a simple push, Can be used anywhere - Bedroom, Living Room, Workspaces & Public Spaces. 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards. A must have air freshener for your home & office, Godrej aer spray is easy to use and long-lasting. Available in 5 fragrance variants - Cool Surf Blue, Morning Misty Meadows, Fresh Lush Green, Musk After Smoke and Petal Crush Pink. Fresh Lush Green When was the last time you walked on fresh green grass? You can put it in your cup holder too, just incase you want it to be hidden. 3.4 (19) Remove the seal cover of the gel holder as shown in the Image. Godrej aer Twist, Car Air Freshener - Fresh Lush Green (45g). Violet Valley Bloom Did you know that there are nearly 600 types of viola flowers? Its available in six designer fragrances - Petal Crush Pink, Fresh Lush Green, Misty Morning Meadows, Violet Valley Bloom, Cool Surf Blue and Musk After Smoke. Godrej aer twist, Car Air Freshener - Fresh Lush Green (45g) Spill-proof Clever gel technology, that Keeps your car fragrant for upto 60 days Beautifully designed to sit on your car dashboard.

Krusteaz Professional Cornbread Mix Directions, Yamaha Ray Zr, 100% Pure Argan Oil Shea Moisture, Falls Brand Sausage, Gloucester, Va Things To Do, Lee Kyu Sung It's Okay To Not Be Okay, Reverse Genetics Applications, Batman: The Black Mirror Review, Discuss Hegel's View On Origin Of State, Sketching For Watercolor, Bodega Band Wiki, King Crab Sushi Roll Recipe, Acc/aha Guidelines 2019, How To Dry Wet Kief, Van Gogh Watercolor Color Chart, Polish Kielbasa Near Me, Accelerating Voltage Equation, Is Jojoba Oil Good For Acne Scars, Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Recipe, Acqua Panna Ph, Stuffed Leg Of Lamb Greek Style, Air Fryer Xl Whole Chicken, Fun Size Kit Kat, Las Ruinas Circulares, New English File Intermediate End-of-course Test Pdf, You Make Me Sick Quotes, Rootstock Lemon Tree, Tibetan Cherry Tree Edible, Kim Joo-hun Dr Romantic, Where Is Tools Of The Trade Cookware Manufactured, Retribution Ac Odyssey, Interactionist Perspective On Education Pdf, Lockdown Vehicle Seized,