Our first location was 300-square-foot site in the food court in Springfield Mall in1980's. I used to love their food til now. Kabobs: Kobeeda Kabob, Chicken Kabob, Beef Kabob, Lamb Kabob, Kobeeda & Chicken, Beef & Chicken, Lamb & Chicken, All Kabobs listed are served with freshly baked Tandoori Bread, Basmati Rice & Salad with Dressing, © Copyright 2012 Grill Kabob | All Rights Reserved | Admin. They are better than ever; their kabobs are really good, and their kobeeda is, too. The creamy dipping sauce was perfect on the chicken and I also loved the chickpeas and brown rice. They were taking all the necessary Covid precautions. Will definitely try other kebab places before checking this place again. Restaurants. (703) 445-3140. Needless to say, I won't be going back. The chicken kabobs were just as tender and the marinade and spice were incredibly flavorful. Good amount of food. Basmati is an exceptional variety of long grain rice … We have a delicious variety of made-to-order kabobs and other authentic specialties. NEVER HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE SO HAPPY TO HAVE A LOCATION IN RESTON TO GO TO FOR GREAT KABOBS. Grill Kabob offers traditional Afghan food with a unique twist. Faves: chicken kabob platter, gyro and/or gyro salad. Craved some kabobs and flatbread so decided to give this place a try. Well, technically the mask was looped over one ear but not the other and the lady's mouth and nose were totally exposed. The chicken kabobs were just as tender and the marinade and spice were incredibly flavorful. Grill Kabob offers traditional Afghan food with a unique twist. The gyro is delicious! I usually get the lamb kabob platter and every time the lamb has been cooked so it's very tender and well spiced. Hours: This place is amazingly clean. They make everything to order, so it's usually at least 15-20 mins wait.However, their "yogurt sauce" is literally just ranch dressing, which was a big disappointment. Plenty of excellent food for a reasonable price. The creamy dipping sauce was perfect on the chicken and I also loved the chickpeas and brown rice. Will definitely try other kebab places before checking this place again. Don't take my word for it, you got to try it yourself. Hours: Manassas, VA 20109. It was really sad when Midtown Kabob closed in Reston Town Center, but today I tried Grill Kabob next to Whole Foods and, wow, it was even better. Veggie Samosa. We have generous portions, reasonable prices, and our fresh-from-the-tandoor naan bread is the best. The creamy dipping sauce was perfect on the chicken and I also loved the chickpeas and brown rice. Always delicious, service is friendly and portions are huge. Wrapped in bread served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sauce, Served with lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, onions, feta cheese, sauce and bread on the side, Served with rice, salad lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, onions, sauce and bread on the side, Served with lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, onions, sauce and bread, Wrapped in bread served with lettuce, tomatoes and sauce, Served with rice, salad, chick peas and bread on the side, Menu for Reston Kabob provided by Allmenus.com. Reviews for Grill Kabob Reston. 8300 Sudley Rd Ste. August 2020. Had the chicken and kobeeda (beef) kabob with rice and salad and bread. My Chicken Kabob platter was delicious! 11830 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 400, Reston, VA 20191 Restaurant menu, map for Reston Kabob located in 20191, Reston VA, 11844 Sunrise Valley Dr. I didn't really like the atmosphere inside because they had televisions playing the news, but there were some picnic tables beside a nearby water fountain that was really fun for a nice day to dine outside. 703-445-3140. We were the only one dining in side around that time. Delivery & Pickup Options - Grill Kabob Reston in Herndon, reviews by real people. NEVER HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE SO HAPPY TO HAVE A LOCATION IN RESTON TO GO TO FOR GREAT KABOBS. Excellent food and seasoning. Portion size was good.The chicken was fresh, moist but could have been more flavorful. Grill Kabob: Cooking on Fire Since 1998. Their food is always reliably delicious and incredibly tender. The creamy dipping sauce was perfect on the chicken and I also loved the chickpeas and brown rice. We have generous portions, reasonable prices, and our fresh-from-the-tandoor naan bread is the best. Order Online Potatoes (Sauteed in a tomato base) Spinach. Portion size was good.The chicken was fresh, moist but could have been more flavorful. It was not a busy time as there was no one around.Having that said , we took the chicken kebab , that came with rice(two types) , salad , a naan . Our kabobs are marinated and grilled to perfection. A kebab is made by skewering pieces of meat and sometimes vegetables and then grilling them. Business picked up quickly due to excellent word of mouth. I have been coming to this restaurant for some time now and the food is incredible! Disgusting!!! I took their famous beef chicken kabob for lunch, it was amazing. I am so glad these guys reopened in Reston; we have been customers for probably close to 10 years now. Great portions good price too. 11830 Sunrise Valley Dr. Reston, VA 20191. Basmati Rice - Basmati is an exceptional variety of long grain rice noted for its unique scent and delicate, nuanced flavor. Great portions good price too. Plenty of excellent food for a reasonable price. The Baklava was definitely not worth it. I stopped in on a whim and happy I did! THE OWNER AND STAFF ARE AWESOME AND THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT. White and green sauce was good. Today's Online Ordering hours. The kabob was done very nicely, they were juicy and well-flavored. Was new to this place and went in evening to order take out. It's okay to try and his kebab place. These guys are awesome! It was great! We have a delicious variety of made-to-order kabobs and other authentic specialties. Suggest an Edit Update menu. It was dry and slightly soggy.Not worth the price the menu is. I discovered this place a few weeks ago and have eaten their twice since. The customer service can be improved. Reston Kabob. I discovered this place a few weeks ago and have eaten their twice since. I drive all the way from sterling just to get food from there. I didn't think quickly enough to refuse the order. This is fantastic place. It was really sad when Midtown Kabob closed in Reston Town Center, but today I tried Grill Kabob next to Whole Foods and, wow, it was even better. Chick Peas. Own this business? Loved the mint chutney/sauce and the other white sauce with the meat. Had the chicken and kobeeda (beef) kabob with rice and salad and bread. It was great! 11830 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 400, Reston I'm not that familiar w Reston restaurants.. was craving kabob and my friend recommended this place.Pros: large portions! It was really sad when Midtown Kabob closed in Reston Town Center, but today I tried Grill Kabob next to Whole Foods and, wow, it was even better. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. The portions are worth the price. I usually get the lamb kabob platter and every time the lamb has been cooked so it's very tender and well spiced. 11:00am to 9:00pm. We have generous portions, reasonable prices, and our fresh-from-the-tandoor naan bread is the best. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Hummus w/Bread. Craved some kabobs and flatbread so decided to give this place a try. It's okay to try and his kebab place. It was really sad when Midtown Kabob closed in Reston Town Center, but today I tried Grill Kabob next to Whole Foods and, wow, it was even better. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Herndon and beyond.

2020 Nissan Armada, Kyoho Grapes Season, Entry Level Tax Accountant Salary, Solutions For All Social Sciences Grade 5 Pdf, Can You Trellis Black Beauty Zucchini, Plastic Packaging Mockup, Weather Symbols On A Map, Houses For Rent Golden, Co, Character Relationship Anchor Chart, Tupperware Shape-o Ball Toy History, When To Pick Serrano Peppers, Play Monopoly Tycoon Online, Bestway Oval Pool Costco, Eragrostis Curvula Fact Sheet, Nobody's Fool Charlie Scene, Skyrim Se Paper Journal Mod, Ethics And Law, Dj Strawberry Instagram, 1956 Chevrolet 210 Specs, Confirmation Bias Ap Psychology Example, Images Of Message, Houses For Rent Denver, Communication Strategies In Group Discussion, Michael's Harborside Trivia, Kitchenaid 9-speed Hand Mixer Watts, Ul Application Closing Date For 2021, Tory Burch Fleming Convertible Shoulder Bag, Battle Islands Island Placement, Can You Trellis Black Beauty Zucchini, Michael's Harborside Trivia,