Beef and Mushroom Casserole has all of these things going for it: So if you need something that can save the day when you don’t know what too make for dinner tonight, look no further than this easy casserole. My husband is one who doesn't say much about my cooking. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Will be making this again! Info. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Combine well, and spread evenly in the dish. I was pleasantly surprised on how good this casserole was! My picky teenager went back for 2nd's and even my Mother liked it! SO glad you enjoyed it Kate! It's great. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Read my disclosure policy here. I Made It ... 1 of 45 Ground Beef Casserole… Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for the FULL recipe card. Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram. A few of our favorite side dish ideas are listed below. It still has great flavor, but does have a different texture. Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipes Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce into ground beef-vegetable mixture; season with salt and black pepper. I will make it again. I don’t see onion listed in the ingredients, but I’ll just chop a small/medium onion up and cook with the hamburger. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add onion, green bell pepper, carrot, and garlic to ground beef; cook and stir until onion is lightly browned, about 15 minutes. It had great flavors. I added half of the shredded cheese on top of the mushroom soup. Good idea with the cheese on the leftovers. I wish I made more than 6 servings at the time because everyone was going back for more. Thanks Christine Foley Wanner!! Recipe was good! Bake at 350˚F for 30-40 minutes, uncovered, or until the rice is tender. While mushrooms don’t contain gluten naturally, they are sometimes grown on wheat products so it can be a risky vegetable to cook with if you have a severe allergy to gluten. Great recipe and I am excited to try more of yours! Cook and stir beef, salt, and black pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Great flavor. Well Im glad I made alot!! Mom of 3 and home cook at Easy Family Recipes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This recipe was simple and tasty. He really complimented this dish. Not enough flavor, considering using Rotel tomatoes instead of plain diced next time and adding cheese midway through the baking as the cheddar when cooked that long gets tough. Looking forward to it! I used every ingredient except the carrots. I will etch this in my batch of recipes to make on those hectic days. Pick one, or make the meal stretch by adding a few. I didn't alter anything and it came out beautifully with rich flavors ans satisfying textures. Add the frozen cubed potatoes … In a large skillet, brown the beef over medium high heat with the onion and mushroom until the beef is no longer pink and the onions are translucent. I am going too walk through a few tips and pointers to make sure you get the best results and also cover some common questions and substitutions. To freeze the casserole, allow it to come to room temperature, then package it in meal sized portions and freeze for up to one month. You saved Ground Beef Casserole to your. 1 family member loved it, 1 said OK, 1 ate it but would not request it again. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. You will need to use the correct ratio of liquid to rice. The crackers really make it special. Add the can of cream of mushroom and cream of cheddar cheese soup to the bowl. I only cooked the beef mixture about 20 minutes(instead of 45)and baked the entire dish for 30 min. If you enjoyed this casserole, I hope that you will take a few minutes to check out a few more of our most popular recipes, loved by millions for a quick and easy meal on a busy night. Delicious. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I made this last night and will eat leftovers again tonight. If you don’t have the right ratio of liquid to rice, you will end up with crunchy rice no matter how long you cook it. It explodes with flavor upon entering the chasms of your tastebuds. Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox! If you have other questions that aren’t covered here, feel free to leave them in the comments below! A good sized casserole with a lot of flavor. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/ground-beef-casserole-cream-mushroom-soup That said, we usually serve it with a side or two to help balance the meal out and get a few extra veggies in. 546 calories; protein 31.3g 63% DV; carbohydrates 43.3g 14% DV; fat 28.1g 43% DV; cholesterol 89.4mg 30% DV; sodium 1028.1mg 41% DV. Congrats! This Beef and Mushroom Casserole is stuffed with hearty ground beef, tender rice, lots of mushrooms, all baked together in a creamy sauce and topped with a buttery Ritz cracker topping. Beef and Mushroom Casserole can also be frozen. This little one dish wonder is great to get a meat, veggie and starch all in one dish. Only 8 simple ingredients make this recipe come together fast. My super picky 2 year old finished his plate and was on my lap eating mine :). I didnt have any tomato sauce or tomato so I used a can of tomato soup Its been a scrounging the pantry week which is how I found this recipe. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. I also baked half the time then added the other cheese on top.I will defiantly make this again! You can substitute gluten free crackers, and ensure you have gluten free cream of mushroom soup which would be the main ingredients including gluten.

B2b Digital Marketing Strategy Pdf, Chevrolet Camaro Yellow, Project Manager Performance Review Template, Used Mercedes Suv Ml350, Warhammer 40k Vehicles, What Does The Poem Self-pity Mean, Best Paint For Wheelchairs, Interstate 78 Map, Agreeable Tiger Moth Facts, Sanskrit Numbers 1 To 10, How To Install Mdf Shiplap, 1969 Dodge Super Bee For Sale Craigslist, Bed Bug Registry Nyc, Let It Be Piano Chords Tab, Men's Football Glove Size Chart, Sterling Lake Boat Launch, Skyrim Se Paper Journal Mod, Sony Ht-s100f Setup, De Quervain's Tenosynovitis Radiology, Sony Ht-s100f Setup, Voiced Alveolar Stop, Rich Dad's Guide To Investing Mp3, Codex: Chaos Space Marines, Project Manager Performance Review Template, What Is Poetry For Kids, Kalanchoe Tomentosa Varieties,