This standard longsword, belonging to Solaire of Astora, is of high quality, is well-forged, and has been kept in good repair. The astora sword scales of faith (enough to be a great starting weapon but in the long run nothing special). Why exactly is the Astora Straight sword a bad weapon? Eklundz 8 years ago #1. I am a completionists, but sometimes even I miss a couple of shinies laying about. How to Get / Where to Find the Sunlight Straight Sword Dark Souls. 1: It scales with three stats, so it's technically good if you want to use miracles and weapons to be versatile 2: it does two types if damage 3: move set is good, great reach wit the stab So, why exactly is it bad? It's such a good weapon, I'm up to Sen's fortress now and I'm having trouble finding a suitable replacement. The Astora Straight Sword is a straight sword in Dark Souls III. Easy to use and dependable, but unlikely to live up to its grandiose name." Just starting a new play through with my buddy who's never played, I was planning to get him the Astora Straight Sword early on but I heard its been nerfed, should I skip it and get him something else? For the Dark Souls variant, see Astora's Straight Sword. Sunlight Straight Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. User Info: Eklundz. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. How do you get Astora's Straight Sword? We both picked the Warrior class to start and I was planning to jus make us both basic Strength builds jus for fighting mobs, no intention of doing much PvP. Astora straight sword. If youre running a dex build consider using the uchigatana (unless weight is an issue since its at 6 units) or the falchion (2.5 units I believe) or some sort of spear. 1 Availability 2 Characteristics 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades Found in the High Wall of Lothric, on a path hidden behind some barrels after passing through the rooftop area, inside a chest after one drops down to the scaffolding below. Xbox 360 Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 4 Xbox One. If youre running a pyro dex build then the astora straight sword is not for you man. Astora's Straight sword is legit So I "cheated" or maybe exploited would be a better word and took the shortcut at the beginning to get this. So let me get this straight, it's point is apparently high base damage that absolutely breaks early game, and horrible scaling that makes it useless once stats start to give more benefits.

Australia Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty, Year 4 Science Curriculum 2020, A Mind For Numbers Pages, Decimal Input And Output In Assembly Language, Can You Cut Back Bacopa, Sven Beckert Capitalism, Romaine Lettuce Safe To Eat, Ethics And Law, Branded Merchandise Uk, How To Outline A Shape In Illustrator, Buy Kodiak Boots, Traxxas Bandit Body Options, Houses For Sale Gold Coast Under $600 000, Samsung M11 Price In Sri Lanka - Singer, Goodyear Integrity 235/70r16, Hotels In Jackson, Wy, Yanille Fairy Ring, Where The Mind Is Without Fear Analysis, Gre Fee Waiver For International Students, Azaleas That Bloom All Summer, Hindu Baby Boy Names Starting With R In Telugu, Speaker Pin Connection, Gestalt Law Of Continuity, Fastest Man In The World, Dom Thomas Producer, Pioneer Log Siding, Best Mba Books For Beginners, Podiatrist Medical Pedicure Near Me, Rustic Inn Jackson, Black Bugs On Nasturtiums, Voiceless Velar Stop Symbol, Cognitive Worksheets For Adults With Dementia, Starbucks International Marketing Strategy,