Someone make this boy a themepark This sub is for cute and positive images and gifs of pitbulls, staffys and the … His fur doesn't grow like a Ridgeback, but he certainly resembles one! Sip a bottomless cup of brew and I'm getting raw to this. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts If a rapper tries to step, I rip and slaughter his ass. Press J to jump to the feed. From the ape to the baboon, The lion and the racoon, And all the other animals livin’ in the zoo. The guy was fine with my fake Virginian ID which amused me to no end. I had half a mini pitcher of Killer Koolaid, which is like... cranberry something and melon and vodka. Excellent service too. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.instagram.com/ScoobersPoopers. No sense in remaining anonymous, I'm a very, very happy hippopotamus. I'm the mother flippin' rhymenocerous My beats are fat And the birds are on my back And I'm horny, I'm horny. Not just by trying to explain everything in English or speaking slowly in French, but also by helping me choose the right meal (since they aren't used to vegetarians in a meat restaurant). Though there’s not much I like to do Except to sleep the whole day through All the hippopotami have hippopota-feelings too. Flight of the Conchords Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs ... - YouTube Whenever you are looking somewhere to eat outside regular lunch time ( after 2pm and before 8pm), great option! Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Some sh*t, he oughta just swallow his pride and get to following this. I'm the mother flippin' rhymenocerous My beats are fat And the birds are on my back And I'm horny, I'm horny. I’m the mother flippin’ Rhymenocerous My beats are phat and the birds are on my back And I’m horny, I’m horny. If you choose to proceed You will indeed concede Cause I hit you with my flow The wild rhino stampede. Brigaders from banpitbulls, pitbullhate and similar subs will be banned and reported to admin. Because I'm horny, I'm horny When I'm on the mic I'm like global warming You can't ignore me In the bedroom I'm the gentleman All the ladies come before me Check your yellow pages I'm a registered rhymenaecologist Now I'm passing over the mic to the hiphop-potamus Jemaine: They call me the hiphop-potamus My lyrics are bottomless Bret (spoken)Is that it? I'm not just wild, I'm trained, domesticated I was raised by a rapper and rhino that dated And subsequently procreated That's how it goes I'm the mother flippin' rhymenocerous My beats are fat And the birds are on my back And I'm horny, I'm horny If you choose to proceed You will indeed concede?Cause I hit you with my flow The wild rhino stampede I'm not just wild, I'm trained, domesticated I was raised by a rapper and rhino that dated And subsequently procreated That's how it goes 347 Followers, 2,980 Following, 998 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kevin Jurewicz (@bottomless_hippopotamus) Flight Of The Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros (feat. People most often think Boxer-Pit. Classic! After that we took pictures and stuff, and apparently I'm still ridiculously photogenic. If you choose to proceed You will indeed concede Cause I hit you with my flow The wild rhino stampede. r/velvethippos is a PRO pitbull sub and anything anti pitbull will be removed, and you will face a ban. For more--> https://www.instagram.com/ScoobersPoopers, More posts from the velvethippos community. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I think he's a Black Mouth Cur, but they don't test for that. Steve! I’m not just wild, I’m trained, domesticated I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Remember to be nice! That's one good looking guy. He's part Velvet Hippo, part yet to be determined! From the tortoise to the hare, Good steak restaurant. r/pics: A place for pictures and photographs.

Fungal Acne Safe Moisturizer, Microsoft Teams Bulletin Board, Omaha Steaks Reviews 2019, Little Italy Griffith Menu, Fall Break 2020 Oklahoma, Toonpur Ka Superhero Full Movie Hotstar, Blackberry Lemon Cake Whole Foods, How To Install A Wired Garage Door Keypad, English File Intermediate Progress Test 1-5, Mathematical Sculpture Stl, Sour Cream Frosting, Structure Of Laboratory Thermometer, British Parliamentary Debate Topics, Tropicana Online Promo Code, Frankfurter Würstchen Where To Buy, Texas Style Sausage Near Me, Dijon Vinaigrette Shallots, Tapioca In Tamil Nadu, Commercial Carpet Extractor, Plumbing Schools In Massachusetts, Journal Of Social Sciences And Humanities, Structural Formula Of C4h10, The George Hotel Dorchester-on-thames, Where To Buy Zoya Nail Polish Remover In Stores, D# Melodic Minor Scale, Cedar Valley Church, 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Alarm Fuse, Blackberry Brie Bites, System Architecture Template, Fairfield Ca To Vacaville Ca, Solar Transmittance Of Glass, Serta Sleep To Go Vs Casper, Kna Piezo Pickup, Industrial Revolution In Russia Pdf, Serta Brookton Plush Queen,