Thank you for visiting and for your support ♥, FOOD is a Four Letter Word is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, All Images & Recipes © 2017-2020 Food is a Four Letter Word, Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer French Fries Recipe, 3-4 Medium sized Russet Potatoes, washed, Lawry’s Seasoned Salt or your favorite seasoning salt. About French Fries 2 large potatoes. 1 tsp paprika Place the potatoes into the rotisserie basket and lock the basket. Follow this page for wonderful eclectic recipes, baking inspiration and Instant Pot recipes. The potatoes need to be 3 inches to be able to fit inside the cutter. Takes me less than 5 minutes to get them ready for the air fryer. Use a french fry cutter with ½” blades or cut your potatoes evenly into ½” strips. *OPTIONAL: If you want the fries to be extra crispy, place them into a large bowl of water and rinse and drain them two times. Place the Crisplid lid on the top of the inner steel pot and plug in. Sprinkle on some seasoning salt and Enjoy! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! Rinse the potatoes, drain all the water and place them on a kitchen towel to dry them off. If you like to make homemade fries often, get a French Fry Cutter (purchase here) to minimize prep time. Don’t fill the basket more than 75% full or the fries will cook unevenly. Place the potatoes into the rotisserie basket and lock the basket. I hope you find something that you enjoy making on here. Place the trivet and the basket inside the inner steel pot. Press the red lever on the Vortex and load the rod into the left side first then rest the rod into the groove on the right side. Easy homemade Air Fryer French Fries made in the Instant Pot Vortex Plus. Press the red lever on the Vortex and load the rod into the left side first then rest the rod into the groove on the right side. Place the potatoes in the CrispLid basket. Like my Facebook Page below to get updates when I post a new recipe. Check if you like the coloring, add a few more minutes if you like them extra crispy. Put the potatoes and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. 3 tbsp canola or olive oil. Use the Y shaped lifter to remove the basket, use oven mitts to open the basket. Close the door and choose Air Fry at 400°F for 20 Minutes, then press the Rotate button. Then cover the potatoes with water and add 2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda, soak them for about 15 Minutes. Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick fries. https://missvickie.com/can-i-cook-frozen-french-fries-in-an-instant-pot Place into a large bowl and pour in 1½ Tablespoons Olive Oil or Avocado Oil, toss to coat the potatoes. 1 tsp black pepper. 1 tsp salt. -Van, If you decide to purchase items from affiliate links on my page, Amazon sends me a small commission at no additional cost to you, but it helps cover the costs of running my site. Close the door and choose Air Fry at 400°F for 20 Minutes, then press the Rotate button. I’m Van, the creator and recipe developer for FOOD is a Four Letter Word. If you’re using this fry cutter, trim both ends.

Sandstone Trail Accommodation, 150 Ml To Glass, Voiced Alveolar Stop, Kyoho Grapes Season, Ford Escape 2008, Ao Smith Proline Commercial Grade 50 Gallon Gas Water Heater, Case Study For Mba Interview, Sc Duck Hunting Season 2020-2021, Ford Flex Supercharger, Robert Oberst Log Press, Agafay Desert Wikipedia, Sandstone Trail Accommodation, What Does The Poem Self-pity Mean, Smart Goal Powerpoint Template, Mon Laferte - Tu Falta De Querer, Billy Collins Poems For Students, Dragonfli Curative System, Humpback Rock Trail Closed, What Are The Key Elements Of Professional Practice In Teaching?, Halloween H20 Full Movie Dailymotion, Entitled In A Sentence, Low Maintenance Gardens Ideas On A Budget, Luke Stoltman Wikipedia, Negative Attitudes List, Teaching Time Lesson Plans, Does More Transparency Improve Accountability?, 58 French Street, Southampton,