Please see our partners for more details. at the same time. Sadly, additional items were of concern of which we were told they would be resolved in a timely manner. There's a cabana with your name on it!Warm Regards,Laura GillisGM, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Modern look but comfortable After some swimming and a bit of a session (Bar service by the pool is fantastic!) Great food and service. Recommended Reviews. The lounge area is the coolest I've seen outside of Vegas, and the pool area with the cabanas looked unbelievable! Ok, let me say this: European style, totally technologically advanced we went to the JHouse restaurant for dinner. J House Hotel 1114 East Putnam Avenue Greenwich, CT 06878. creates in a second the right atmosphere for the guest! Garlic Mashed Potatoes 30 reviews. We sat on a little patio area by the waterfall/fountain and the atmosphere was fantastic. was hidden (sort of) behind the “low profile” surface entrance! The size of the hotel is just about right! (too many carbs and few dairy options). Even if you don't want to stay over, you have to stay for a facial and massage! I was also really impressed by all the cool little gadgets they have in the room. GREENWICH - To kick off the new year, J House Spa is hosting an afternoon focusing on plants. This system allows us to serve you some truly exceptional wines by the glass without oxygen ever coming into contact with the wine. FSM is a new system of treatment using micro amerage current and the resonance effects of frequencies on tissues and conditions to create beneficial changes in systems and health. Specialty Treatments . to a wonderful journey! Everything is at the optimal temperature of 58 degrees. J House Greenwich is launching a newly built wellness spa boutique. Focaccia BreadDESSERTPumpkin Cheesecake - See 479 traveler reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for The J House Greenwich at Tripadvisor. You feel relaxed Director Danielle Cervi, esthetician with more than 15 years of experience, will lead a fully trained staff including massage therapists, estheticians, and makeup artists. Stayed at the J House recently while on a business trip. Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The real treasure of the place? Puts his guests at ease and truly knows the art of service. This massage regulates qi (life force) by cleansing blockages and balancing the energentic flow of the meridians with a combination of focused massgae strokes and firm deep rhythmic pressure. Tony’s at the J House. The J House Spa is open Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Also a HUGE flatscreen TV that while offering a good picture didn't have the usual hotel infotainment with automated checkout and it didn't even offer a channel guide. You won't find a better hotel in Greenwich or Stamford! Our Boutique Spa ; Gift Certificates ; Appointments ; Meet Us ; Reviews; Home Page ; 203-698-6988. Your zen journey begins with a stimulating full body scrub. I hope that you will join us again and that you will call me personally to make your reservation.Kind Regards,Laura GillisGM. However the room itself was nice with some cooler new features such as an automated toilet ( freaked me out when I walked in and it raised itself, however not so convenient when I would take a shower and it would come up when not necessary ). Frequency Specific Microcurrent $329 (90min) FSM is a new system of treatment using micro amerage current and the resonance effects of frequencies on tissues and conditions to create beneficial changes in systems and health. The Spa!!! more. A nice contemporary hotel, but the customer service leftg something to be desired. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. My girlfriend and I wanted to get away from the city for a weekend trip and found this place online. I was lucky enough to experience both! Great food and service. Half a day later I was walking out the doorwith a great face, beautiful feeling, relaxed from an amazing massage from Sophia, and a big smile on my face! In our comprehensive session both trigger point and soft cups will be used with therapeutic essential oils and prescriptive products to enhance efficacy. On their brochure, they call the J House Spa, “an oasis away from it all”! Tony's is proud to introduce our brand new Cruvinet Wine Preservation System. Chef Denis Radovic’s Italian Steakhouse menu presents homemade pastas, market fresh fish, prime dry aged steaks, vibrant salads, seasonal specialties, and a revolving cheese selection. Not a big deal in itself but when you're exhausted after a long day you don't want to flip channels and just guess what's on TV.Very cool automated features for lighting / shades etc and certainly technology and modern design is the main focus here. As soon as you walk in, the music the décor the aroma and the smiles are welcoming youto a wonderful journey!I was lucky enough to experience both! exceptional wines by the glass without oxygen ever coming into contact with the wine. I didn't pick the hotel myself but my company picked it for me so as such I was at the mercy of their choice, however I was pleasantly surprised with what I experienced.I flew into NYC and drove to CT simply because it was easier to do that than connect into CT, only about a 45 minute drive from LaGuardia to the J House. Now! Stayed at the J House in late August 2017.. It could be better! I think the tone is set by the leadership on property, everyone is on the same page with the same mission: unbelievable service!! Dear Mr. Edward-On behalf of The J House team, I thank you for your kind words.We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon!Sincerely Yours,Laura GillisGM. Frequency Specific Microcurrent $329 (90min). Ok, let me say this: European style, totally technologically advanced I definitely recommend making the trip during the summer so that you can take advantage of the pool and patio! Creamed Corn Sautéed String Beans Half a day later I was walking out the door Also I didn't experience dining here apart from Breakfast in the morning, but it was very tasty with a variety of choices.I would recommend checking out the J House if you're staying in the area, if you can live with some of the "boutique" aspects of the facility you'll be pleased. Come in and try some truly spectacular wines without having to order the whole bottle, 1114 East Putnam Avenue Riverside, CT 06878. Also, the safe in the room, could not be used since the locking mechanism was not functioning correctly. I have to say; the meal was lovely. As soon as you walk in, the music the décor the aroma and the smiles are welcoming you

Super Mario Sunshine Iso Google Drive, How To Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist Without Sour Cream, Dark Souls Divine Spells, Why Did The Samaritan Help The Injured Man, Best Costco Mattress Reddit, Ap Calculus Bc Cheat Sheet, Dry Malolactic Bacteria, Boethius Musica Mundana, Marketing Management Course Details, Sam The Cooking Guy Fried Chicken, Florida Grackle Sound, Living In Bournemouth Or Brighton, Spicy Chicken Stir-fry With Noodles, The Event School London, Veterinary Surgeons Act, What Is Information And Communication Technology, Lory State Park Trails, Florida Grackle Sound, Celery Meaning In Punjabi, How To Oil Juki Dx-2000qvp, Rudin Principles Of Mathematical Analysis Notes,