Was this review helpful to you? Its flavor, though, can be a bit spicier. Popped 5 got 2 males 1 hermie 2 females, 1 was a nice keeper. Popped 4 seeds. Finding a suitable female is very easy in these seed packs. (verified owner) – April 23, 2018. These two were good, what the pictures are of. Anonymous One monster beauty total grape leaner. Real nice plant with grape smell. Today is the start of 12/12 and these girls are soon gunna have a new home! Popped 5 more. 0 out of 4 people found this helpful. (verified owner) – November 8, 2019. A variety with a nose of exceedingly sweet grape jelly, Grape Pie brings back memories of sandwiches from my youth. Grape Taffee smelling , tight compact buds , not a commercial growers dream but top shelf smoke , smell and taste, stuff You hide when company comes over for smoke out 2019. Jelly Pie THC percentages average in the mid-20’s, but some batches can reach close to 30%. Side note cowboy kush, and royal chem will be started soon!!! This cultivar is versatile and is equally apt for both a commercial producer and the closet grower. The Jelly Pie is a very interesting strain, in the sense that it’s a dump truck load of far reaching genetics, is my current takeaway. Effects have been described as equally divergent, with some experiencing deep physical relaxation or a calm cerebral flow. Can’t wait to try it. Very functional, without the overindulged inner dialogue/paranoia. Beat the eggs whites well. Seems to stay small. Can’t wait to see what gem I get. I can’t wait to start flowering them! Greenthumbs119 Reading with apogee full spectrum meter and their toddler’s. While in jar the buds wouldn’t separate no matter how much I shook it!!! (verified owner) – June 11, 2018, OK I have 5 of these beautiful ladies that have made it into the flower room! (verified owner) – October 3, 2019, Ramon Jelly Pie’s indica stone has enough cerebral stimulation to allow for smoking during the day, and a bag appeal that is nothing short of incredible. Was this review helpful to you? 2 out of 7 people found this helpful. Smelled like fruity jelly and chemicals until I cured it then came the burnt rubber smell that was so overpowering it covered up almost all of the jelly and chem smell! Was this review helpful to you? One of the best grape pie crosses in existence. (verified owner) – September 7, 2018, Brown87 Was this review helpful to you? The scent of the Jelly Pie cannabis strain is comparable to what it’s named after; fresh baked fruit pies or perhaps cherry preserves. Was this review helpful to you? the grape stomper is a resin factory and so are these. And fk can they handle PAR Grow Credits: Ganga Shaman Farms (2017) A lot of great purple color. !” ☀️☀️ 0 out of 1 people found this helpful. 5 comments. Green Ganja Gnome After smoking Guava Jelly, before long the body settles into a mellow mood, and the mind is uplifted into a state of bubbly happiness. I purchased two packs of Jelly Pie, resulting in six females, all of which were ‘promising,’ enough to watch them do their thing. Super smooth! We found 3 Jelly Pie leaning phenotypes and 3 mystery to me leaning phenotypes. Still worth the effort to grow her. 17 out of 20 people found this helpful. Photo Credits: @Anthony.Lorenz.Photography (2017). (verified owner) – June 30, 2018. 3 out of 7 people found this helpful. (verified owner) – September 24, 2019. The hardest part will be throwing away the beautiful female cannabis plants that you ultimately did not choose. Allows you to medicate and still get stuff done. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Was this review helpful to you? Was this review helpful to you? 2. VegasBiker 13 out of 16 people found this helpful. The buds were just covered in resin. I had 3 different phenotypes and they are all excellent. (verified owner) – March 11, 2020, I am just about to switch to flower so can’t give a real review yet…, Jake Break 6 out of 9 people found this helpful. Repping green point hard in the SoCal. Jelly Pie should be unique enough to intrigue lovers of both fruity and funky cultivars. 37 out of 38 people found this helpful. 8 out of 8 people found this helpful. The Cherry Pie cannabis strain is a well-balanced hybrid that emits a piney, hash-like scent and tastes of spices with a fruity, cherry undertone. While its leaves are forest green with indigo hues, its cured nuggets are much brighter with burnt orange pistils…. Was this review helpful to you? ( super slow growth) Also 3 were males and unfortunately were killed with vengeance! 4 out of 6 people found this helpful. I can only hope this helps straighten out my review from above. Was this review helpful to you? One taste of its super sweet fruity berry and sour citrus taste and you'll be begging for more. Shipped the next day! 12 out of 15 people found this helpful. They pump out wonderful frosty goodness without any hint of intersex tendencies. It was literally out in the snow this year totally brown a little shrivled nothing. Was this review helpful to you? Professional A+ Scrogman well done. save. Think the one male might be my breeder. Quinlin Out door green house, supplemented light via famous multi award winning G8 900 LED. some of the best…unbelievable grape smell..super clean, Roger Helekahi 13 out of 15 people found this helpful. (verified owner) – August 22, 2018, This strain is a must lol sorry for all the pics just so many phenos this is day 54 since 12/12. You know you want it! Was this review helpful to you? Fold the egg whites in the butter/sugar/jelly mixture. 1. Jelly pie clone outdoor grow summer 2019. Germinating Cannabis Seeds – A Step-By-Step Guide. Was this review helpful to you? 15 out of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Jelly Pie’s indica stone has enough cerebral stimulation to allow for smoking during the day, and a bag appeal that is nothing short of incredible. One pack was Gunslinger x Deadhead, the other was Gunslinger x Chemdawg. But my body feels great, and I’m able to think and work in a harmonious manner that does not feel to be debilitating. (verified owner) – October 10, 2020. After awhile he revealed to me that his source of good flower, was a family member, and it began to make sense that maybe that’s why all of the flower vacuum sealed. Just ordered this beans and i am very excited! Jelly Pie is just about to go into flower so, give me a minute and I’ll have some pics of this strain. But the other one appears to be a better yielder and has more grape smell then skunk. (verified owner) – September 3, 2018. (verified owner) – February 9, 2020, DuEnde 3 out of 3 people found this helpful. Genetics make it sound like the best, FRITZDACAT Awesome strain! Grew in my discarded grow soil on a whim (extra clone). Effects have been described as equally divergent, with some experiencing deep physical relaxation or a calm cerebral flow. If I where not such a nice guy I would give Scrogman412 not a single star for his September 24, 2019 post . Only got 1 female. This cultivar is versatile and is equally apt for both a commercial producer and the closet grower. Was this review helpful to you? Was this review helpful to you? 1 out of 6 people found this helpful. Scrogman412 smokymcscrogins Can’t wait all look health and growing strong! 11/11 seeds have germed! I contacted customer service, and they were great in doing what needed to be done to make sure that I’m a happy customer! SoCal beach ganja baby ORALE!! While the #1-#3 phenotypes are DEFINITELY nasty smelling, it’s just that it’s a really kind of over the top rankness to it. Stardawg has proven to be the perfect pairing for Grape Pie. 4 out of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? He improves on mother’s yield, vigor, structure, and diversifies the super-sweet aroma with his infamous skunky, funky, janitorial scents. Eyes and face are heavy and relaxed. Love this strain !!!! 5 out of 12 people found this helpful. When you cross the strains Cherry Pie and Grape Stomper the result is the incredibly aromatic hybrid strain, Jelly Pie. (verified owner) – March 31, 2020. Very euphoric and intense yet relaxing, but not in a bad way. Its flavor, though, can be a bit spicier. So far so good 11 seeds have sprouted and made it into cups!!! He improves on mother’s yield, vigor,... Jelly Pie Cannabis Seeds.

Ashley Pillow Top Mattress, Queen, Social And Political Life Class 8, Tea Tree Oil For Dark Spots On Face, United Nations Call For Papers 2021, Lee Won-il Instagram, Fried Chicken Taquitos, First Principles Thinking, Sample Communication Plan For Events, Turkish Verbs List Pdf, What To Do With Abandoned Bird Eggs, Walker Hand Brake Repair, être Verbs List, Sausage Tortilla Roll Ups, S Letter Design Wallpaper, Tour Operator Examples, Road Trip Adventure Pc, Acts 2:42-47 Sermon Outlines, Horizon Organic Milk Costco, Veterinary Practice Act 1997, Rancilio Silvia Pro, Fun Edh Decks 2020, Emerge Plant-based Meat Ingredients, Rachael Ray 14 Piece Cookware Set, Bgw210 Ip Passthrough, 4 Pillars Of Philosophy, How Long To Cook Pork Chops On Stove, Fundamental Changes Blues, Boston Roll Calories, Chemical Applications Of Symmetry And Group Theory, Pacman Wallpaper Hd, Paul's Conversion Worksheets,