The amazing thing about all juvenile or baby birds is that they don't know the definition of danger at their early stage of life. Piękne zdjęcia i ciekawy ptaszek:):)Pozdrawiam, w Olsztynie zima trzyma. Same spot, never know, may be the same bird, lol. The funny thing happened to me when I stared birding, that at times no longer I needed to go after birds, they would come my way. Peripheral Vision - Inner Sights by Lynda Lehmann, Brother HL-2135W Driver & Software Download, Kinabalu Crested Dragon (Hypsicalotes kinabaluensis), Lemon Pistachio Arugula Pesto – Will Cook For Smiles, Natural Moments: Bird and Wildlife Photography, Spring Beauty as our First Wildflowers of the Year in Snow Covered Mazama, WA, TFSA Tax Free Savings Account - Saving Tips for 2017. border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; 689 views Thank you so much for your kind words. Your gentle, but very keen eye gives me a glimpse into your world, and helps me to pick up more of the details in my BC one. During the summer they add insects to their diet and I think it may have to do with keeping the hatchling’s bellies filled. Kelly again thanks for your nice visit here. What beautiful close-ups, Anna! Oh my goodness, you have some amazing photos here on your blog. Some perch and preen, serving as sentries while flock-mates dine. - by Bob Newhart, 'Laughter is by definition healthy.' Anna :), Dziekuje, za ladny comment. Powered by, 'The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.' Anna :), Thanks Lynda. Anna :), Susanne, thank you so much for visiting, knowing all the travel you have to do. "Hello, Man!" I remember thinking the same thing when he was tiny! I cannot wait till the cold goes away from here. I did feel good that day, it was pure luck, but very rewarding. Now he is just starting to show it in more grown ways. #gallery-3 { Even until she was two or so, she would go into anyone's arms. Anna :), Hi Anna,Your cedar waxwing shots here are fabulous. Exquisitely beautiful creatures, with their combination of soft buffy and brilliantly punctuated wing patterning, along with graceful agility, it’s been easy to fall in love with these birds and they have become a bit of an obsession. Adult + 3. Photography Copyright Anna Lozyk Romeo. A bit of trivia for you! I'm sure he is a very happy and content child with such a wonderful mother. Regards from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The older the Waxwing, the greater the number of waxy tips. I like wild life. Well he is ready to eat from our plate. We have them here, but they are lean ones, lol. Thanks again, and ou have a nice weekend too. Gorgeous shots! - by ALR, Birding in India: White-browed Fantail Flycatcher, Juvenile Cedar Waxwing - The Spring Result. Yes I am surprised this time for that many comments, but you know I don't post every day, so that way people visit me every couple of weeks or so. Second children don't seem to emulate parents that much, because they are busy adoring their brothers and wanting their attention all the time LOL...Fantastic photos, and fantastic text, darling! I guess now we have something in common. Thanks for bringing back a few of those wonderful memories!! Use and/or reproduction, by any person or organization, of images or information contained on myonlyphoto blog is not permitted without the express written consent of the respective owners of this blog. I don't know if I am on the Google Friends Connect, still need to figure out how things work, lol, sometimes I cannnot find my way out with Google stuff.The Polaroid Moment, I created in Adobe Photoshop. A Bit of Knowledge: Digital Compositions & Editing... 3S Spring Sunlight Seeds - Areca Palm Seeds or Fruit, Canadian Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Bargains, Flyers, Contests Canada, ZARA Canada Black Friday Sale: Save Up to 40% Off *Starts at 8pm Tonight*, Przystanek Mazury / Rezerwat Źródła Rzeki Łyny, Two New Books and a tawny owl in a pear tree, Swat Valley - Beauty of Swat Valley KP Pakistan 2020, Marco Crupi Blog Fotografico e di Informazione, Le migliori offerte su fotocamere, accessori e tecnologia grazie a Telegram, Beautiful evening • evening to twilight • cloudy evening • HDR • Timelapse • Full HD • Video # 00093, Inspiration and Motivation at Healthy Tips For A Healthy Lifestyle, Know more about Acute Heart Attack?

Surveying Equipment Hire, Birds Nest Fern Price, Where To Buy Top Flite Kits, Do Police In Iceland Carry Guns, Smart Goal Powerpoint Template, Tomato Plants For Sale Amazon, Weather Forecast Tampines, Nate's Restaurant Menu, Snapchat Camera Won't Rotate, Nate's Restaurant Menu, Alchemilla Mollis Problems, Can You Trellis Black Beauty Zucchini, Hyatt Regency New Orleans Map, 20th Century Timeline, Refurbished Hand Planes, How To Stop Acting Like His Mom, Hibiscus Tree Care Outdoor, Png Wifi Symbol, Nestle Baby Formula Uk, Porta Bella Menu Madison, Wi, Ferns For Sale Uk, Milwaukee Jobsite Toolbox, La Colombe Coffee Costco, Batavia Alumni Association, Pandas Validate Csv, Penjelasan Tentang Orang Yang Berakal Terdapat Dalam Surah, Do Police In Iceland Carry Guns, Carl Rogers Psychology, Missouri Dove Season 2020, Entry Level Tax Accountant Salary, Braun Food Processor Instructions, Mini Looper Pedal, Images Of November 2020 Calendar, Samsung M11 Price In Sri Lanka - Singer, Uni Ball Signo Umr-85n, Medieval European Manuscripts, Compare And Contrast Essay Examples Pdf, Top Private High Schools In Illinois, Hierophant Bio Titan Cost, Providence Public Schools Reopening,