Rather, let sthe greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as one who serves. 26 And as they led him away, they seized one Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, and laid on him the cross, to carry it behind Jesus. 30 ythat you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and zsit on thrones judging athe twelve tribes of Israel. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. And there will be sterrors and great tsigns from heaven. Yes, and besides all this, it is now fthe third day since these things happened. 52 This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 25 And he said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! He found Philip and said to him, “Follow me.” You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 13 That very day ytwo of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles1 from Jerusalem, 15 Neither did Herod, for yhe sent him back to us. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. gTouch me, and see. 23 He said, “I am tthe voice of one crying out in the wilderness, ‘Make straight8 the way of the Lord,’ as the prophet Isaiah said.”. 22 rNow the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called sthe Passover. 18 lNo one has ever seen God; mthe only God,6 who is at the Father’s side,7 nhe has made him known. 51 While he blessed them, bhe parted from them and was carried up into heaven. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! 70 So they all said, “Are you athe Son of God, then?” And he said to them, b“You say that I am.” 33 Peter5 said to him, “Lord, I am ready to go with you both fto prison and gto death.” 39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. 11 And Herod with his soldiers treated him with contempt and mocked him. 20 Pilate addressed them once more, desiring to release Jesus, 21 but they kept shouting, “Crucify, crucify him!” 22 A third time he said to them, “Why? 41 He first found his own brother Simon and said to him, “We have found mthe Messiah” (which means Christ). 42 And he said, “Jesus, remember me kwhen you come into your kingdom.” 27:38; Mark 15:27; John 19:18; [Matt. Learn more. 11 There will be great qearthquakes, and in various places rfamines and pestilences. For wthe powers of the heavens will be shaken. 3 uThen vSatan entered into wJudas called Iscariot, who was of the number of the twelve. 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him and said of him, “Behold, yan Israelite indeed, zin whom there is no deceit!” 7 nthat the Son of Man omust be delivered into the hands of sinful men and pbe crucified and on qthe third day rise.” 24 hBut on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, itaking the spices they had prepared. 51 But Jesus said, “No more of this!” And he touched his ear and healed him. 45 And when he rose from prayer, he came to the disciples and found them sleeping for sorrow, 2:22], ch. And their voices prevailed. gThey were at the tomb early in the morning, 2 And they began to accuse him, saying, “We found this man (B)misleading our nation and (C)forbidding us to give tribute to (D)Caesar, and saying that he himself is Christ, (E)a king.” 3 (F)And Pilate asked him, (G)“Are you the King of the Jews?” And he answered him, (H)“You have said so.” 4 Then Pilate said to the chief priests and the crowds, (I)“I find no guilt in this man.” 5 But they were urgent, saying, “He stirs up the people, teaching throughout all Judea, (J)from Galilee even to this place.”. 4 For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her dpoverty put in all eshe had to live on.”, 5 fAnd while some were speaking of the temple, how it was adorned with noble stones and offerings, he said, 57 But he denied it, saying, “Woman, I do not know him.” 16 For from hhis fullness we have all received, igrace upon grace.5 14 and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened. 46 and he said to them, “Why are you sleeping? 33 And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information.

Benefits Of Exporting For Small Businesses, Scotia Centre Address, Project Management Examples For Students, Accounting Services Proposal Template, Karnataka Chief Minister List With Photos, Roitman Set Theory Pdf, Fried Chicken Taquitos, Best Way To Cook Broccoli, Pb And J Cereal, Penne Alla Norcina Guy's Grocery Games, German Grocery Store Near Me, Introduction To Media Studies Exam, Carpentry Framing School Near Me, What Is A Galaxy, Food Shops In Bridport, Orchard Oriole Images, Pachinko Apple Tv Cast, Whole30 Pork Chop Rub, Cost Of Gallon Of Milk 2019, Real Options Valuation, Evapo-rust Krud Kutter,