MMM AHH Lush Christmas Wrapped Gift Set. by cosmetics. ©2002 - 2020 Lush North America. As it expands, let your mind follow before scooping up the foam, using it to cleanse and going back for more until the whole bomb is gone. By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. Lush Sleepy Hand And Body Lotion 3.1oz. This product is awesome. This cozy scent has a heavenly blend of lavender oil, tonka absolute and ylang ylang oil to deliver sleepy vibes wherever you go. to anyone who wants to relax after a hard days work!! Lie back as this lazily-fizzing bomb slowly reveals the colors of the night sky before your eyes, along with the intoxicating scents of lavender, tonka and benzoin. This is a nice addition to the shower, especially if you shower at night. By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. If you’ve fallen for Sleepy (and who hasn’t? Soothing lavender suds. Definitely recommend, even the boo loves it and he "hates" lavender. Sweet dreams! Drift away to dreamland with this fizzy shower bomb. $36.74. Worked like magic! For information on in-store returns and more, see full return policy. This was my first time trying a shower bomb and it was a fantastic experience. Read more about our Privacy and Cookies Policy. great to use after the work day. We do not test our finished products on animals. smells great. This little jem is amazing. If the idea of a liquid, spritzable version of Sleepy’s aroma sounds like a dream, meet Twilight Body Spray. This product was cool in theory, I love bath bombs and would like to have a similar effect in the shower. Use the down arrow key to activate the dropdown menu. One drawback, that I didn't mind but thought I should mention anyway, is that it is very very crumbly, more so than bath bombs. Bestseller Sleepy. I apply it to my dry hands before bed, and the smell of it actually makes me sleepy. Use the down arrow key to activate the dropdown menu. Ground shipping is free for all purchases of $55 or more. I wasn't a big fan of having to rub it all over my skin. Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? They smell wonderful. Add a Twilight Bath Bomb and you’re on the fast track to sleepy town. Lavender, lavender, lavender. This cozy scent has a heavenly blend of lavender oil, tonka absolute and ylang ylang oil to deliver sleepy vibes wherever you go. ©2002 - 2020 Lush North America. Quantity Add to cart Add Sleepy to Wishlist. ), you’re in luck—this scent is also available for the shower in bottled and packaging-free versions as well as in other fab products, including a limited edition Sleepy Gift. Need customer service? View our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. a foamy lavender dream. You can buy your favorite products online and pick them up from this location. Body Lotion. Shes always so hard to get to wind down for bed, but literally right after she used this, she was out like a light. Lavender lathers size 08413. Read more about our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. Click here ‹ See all details for Lush Sleepy Pre-Wrapped Gift Definitely more on the stronger side for the scent, but if you don't mind that then you will love this. For orders under $55, ground shipping starts at $6.00 and takes 2-8 business days to arrive after being shipped. View our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Infused with our bestselling lavender and tonka fragrance, Sleepy Shower Bomb is a rich and gentle buffer perfect for driving away restless nights. It smelled really good- but I was really wanting it to react with steam in my shower and make the whole shower smell good. Spritz right onto skin to smell it all day long, or onto your bedsheets for seriously sweet dreams. If the idea of a liquid, spritzable version of Sleepy’s aroma sounds like a dream, meet Twilight Body Spray. It was kind of scratchy and not in an exfoliation kind of way. You can pause, skip, change or cancel an order at any time. Hello! Its dreamy, sweet lavender perfume has lulled many a troubled sleeper off to dreamland while softening skin at the same time. If you use it sparingly, you can get a few uses out of these shower bombs. Learn more about ReFresh. Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? Sleepy (3) Refine by Lush Fragrance: Sleepy Sleepy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LUSH SLEEPY SHOWER GEL at Amazon.com. Soothe and moisturize sensitive skin with Dream Cream. Always have your faves on-hand with ReFresh, our subscription service. Soothe and moisturize sensitive skin with Dream Cream. One cloud tends to last about 3 uses. Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password. It leaves my skin so soft and I feel so relaxed after using it, I would recommend this Bestseller Twilight. Let the little cloud expand under the shower's stream, then smooth on the luxurious foam for an all-over clean and curiously heavy eyelids. Can't get enough? I love bath bombs but don't always have the time to take baths. Run your shower just right and hold your shower bomb under the flow. I can usually get 3 uses out of them. Find even more lavender-tonka loveliness below. This is one of my faves, and as affordable treat, I like to pick one up on every trip. 3.8 out of 5 stars 5. Grab Sleepy's XXL pot for more lavender lovin'. I wasn't sure if it was like soap or exactly what it was doing to my skin - I didn't find the experience very pleasurable. Bring the soothing scent of Sleepy to the shower with Twilight Shower Gel. Winding down in the tub after a long day is the perfect way to get ready for a restful night. We'll send you an email as soon as it is in stock, You'll receive an email as soon as this product is in stock. To return an order made online or over the phone, contact our dedicated Customer Care team to get started. You can return items up to 90 days after the date we shipped your order. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Let the little cloud expand under the shower's stream, then smooth on the luxurious foam for an all-over clean and curiously heavy eyelids. Please note: we cannot accept returns without prior authorization. 3.3 out of 5 stars 15. Love to use these at the end of a bad day.

Lrv Colour Chart, Renpure Advanced Extra Strength Biotin And Collagen Thickening Shampoo, Computer Quiz Questions With Answers For Class 1, Trbx174ew Mango Wood, Machine Drawing Basic Questions, Quaker Snack Mix Baked Cheddar Costco, Item Meaning In Urdu, Finite-size Scaling Hypothesis, Buddha's Brew Kombucha Pineapple, The Significance Of Bee In Shakuntala, Best Organic Genmaicha, Dr Peach Mario, 10" Stone Earth Frying Pan By Ozeri, Velcro Sanding Disc, Somerset 72w Office Desk With Drawers, Trader Joe's Cauliflower Pizza Cheese, Growing Pineapple Indoors, Fokker-planck Equation Ppt, Penne With Garlic And Oil Broccoli, American Crow Fun Facts, Orpheus Leading Eurydice From The Underworld Painting Analysis, Rics Certificate In Construction Project Management, Installing Hipshot Bridge, Chromatic Scale Singing, Organic Raw Almonds Bulk, Sales Team Names For Work,