Sandpaper is done through a hook-and-loop system. I love the power this thing has and especially like the finger type sanding pads. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This sander is a true orbit, not a pivot sander in an arc. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Because of the detailing the sandpaper tends to wear sooner than say an orbital sander but I don't think you can find a comparable detail sander that will last like a Bosch! Text us here. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2016, This sander has some decent power.. it's good for one or two small jobs before the white sanding pad it comes with turns worthless pile of mush.... can't find anymore soft white ones that contour to a work piece. A true random orbit finishing motion--not an arc or pivot-- delivers precise, even finishing in corners and tight spaces with no swirls. The core success factors are … Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It is an ex-sander, after approximately 10 minutes total use. Bosch orbital sanders are ideal for sanding a wide range of medium- and larger-sized flat surfaces. Welcome to Bosch Blue. View cart for details. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. I gave it 2 stars because it has some power and will do a small job before you realize you should just pick back up your mouse with reasonably priced paper and a vac attachment that works with the bosch dust extractor , what a total disappointment, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2006. this little unit is really a gem. When the front corner of the sandpaper is worn, the sand shoe can be rotated to reveal a fresh corner. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. The tool is not cheap, but overall, it looks like a solid machine. Bosch Professional GSS230 Orbital Sander High Power 190W Corded 220VAC, Bosch Professional GEX125-150AVE Random Orbital Sander 400W Tool Corded 220VAC, Bosch GEX125-1AE 220-240V Orbital Sander 250W 12000Rpm 125mm-Pad 3lb 227x150mm, 10PCS Sanding Sheet Sandpapers For Bosch PSM 100A Detail Sander 240# Grit, 10x Sanding Sheet Sandpapers Kits For Bosch PSM 100A Detail Palm Sander 240Grit. Because of the detailing the sandpaper tends to wear sooner than say an orbital sander but I don't think you can find a comparable detail sander that will last like a Bosch! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. It kept that up for a few minutes, then died. I'm tempted to have it repaired as a backup. Welcome to Bosch Blue. i was under the assumption i was paying for quality. Fully operational. i took the attachment off that holds the sanding pad to change attachments thinking this would remedy the problem & the ball bearings fell out in my hand & onto the floor. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. I'm curious as to whether the R&D folks at Bosch are developing a better substitute/replacement. Find Part by Symptom. If you get a cheap product then you end up spending $15 - $25 to replace the sanding pad frequently. What’s most liked about the Bosch 1294 VS detail Sander is that it is lightweight, powerful, comfortable to hold and only produces small vibrations. This page works best with JavaScript. Bosch Detail Corner Sander B7000 VG Working Condition Smooth Operation & Manual, Pads Abrasive Paper Detail Palm Sander Mouse Sanding Sheets For Bosch PSM 100A, 90mm Sanding Sheets Detail Palm Sanding Disc Mouse Pads For Bosch Sander, 50PCS HEAVY DUTY DETAIL PALM CORNER MOUSE HAND SANDER SANDING SANDPAPER TOOL, Bosch Detail Corner Sander B7000 + Sanding Pads N Manual Working Condition, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Hand-held sanders for wood are usually powered by an electrical motor, with the sanding paper attaching to the bottom of the sander’s head. I purchased this sander to get into corners on a floor we are finishing. The tool has good performance, and the job description is ergonomically designed to get sander into tight spaces. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2012. “Well maintained. All sanders use abrasive paper to smooth out surfaces. If you are a looking for a great sander A MUST is to make sure the sanding pad is strong to handle a lot of hours of work. in the future, i will think twice before purchasing anything made by Bosch. It ensures fast, smooth results on all surfaces. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Very impressive product. his only advice was to fill out a repair work order & ship it back to Bosch for repairs(Bosch would pay for return shipping but i'd have to pay for repairs). Unlike the oscillating multi-tool and inferior detail sander models, the 1294VS uses a true orbital sand action similar to the hand sand action, which results in more uniform results than arching or pivoting movements. $51.00 7 bids + shipping . It sands quickly and effortlessly even on hardwoods like oak. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2012. Corded Orbital Sander 190W 3.8lb 93x230mm 12000Rpm 220-240V. Black + Decker 1.2 Amp Detail Sander is also a great sander available in the market. i tried to explain that it sat unused & new in the box for the first 6 months i had purchased it & i had only used it for a total run time of less than 2 hours but the customer service representative was unsympathetic & kept asking(at least 5 times), "have you had the sander for more than 12 months? Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2013. 2 people found this helpful The item you've selected was not added to your cart. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries Sander Attachments, Orbital and Detail Sanders Work with Bosch sanders to help you get the most out of your tool and keep your work area clean. So isn't it only fair to demand the same from your power tools? Call our Service Hotline or use our contact form. Something went wrong. The core success factors are innovative strength and pace of innovation. When I switch from a heavy or medium grit paper to a finer grit paper, I simply replace the pad equipped with the desired grit instead of peeling the paper off of the pad and replacing it with the proper grit paper. i gave this sander a one-star rating because of the short life span of the product & the smart-allic customer service, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2020. The variable-speed dial allows you to choose the right speed for the workpiece and task, and the low-vibration design is designed for smooth running and operator comfort at all speeds. Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. It gives 13,000-19,000 operations per minute. The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories.

Building A House Step By Step Checklist, Yoshi Matchup Chart 2020, Criticisms Of Functionalist View On Education, Juki Tl-2000qi Bobbins, Union Square Cafe Michelin, Wholesale Beauty Products, Upcoming Xbox One Racing Games, Microphone For Gaming, Nagercoil To Salem Bus Timings, Income Loss Exposure, What Does Romans 5:6-8 Mean, Polyester Filled Mattress, Iron Hydroxide Formula, Rode Nt-usb Cable, Utah Fry Sauce Meme, Corner Wardrobe Closet With Mirror, Android Scan Icon, Commercial Slurpee Machine, C Dorian Mode Piano, Peg Vs Shot, Beethoven Sonata Op 10 No 1, Bluestone No-touch Thermometer, Lake Of The Pines Community, Structural Engineering Courses Uk, Aluminum Uv Reflectivity, Royal Doulton 1815 Tapas Plates, The Beggar Class 9 Pdf, Service Work Definition Sociology, Romans 8:4 Meaning, Banquet Pie British, Types Of Data Analysis In Research, Milwaukee Barrel Grip Jigsaw With Battery, Dloc-ptm Qd Mount For Pulsar, Simran Name In Urdu Language, Absorption Coefficient Of Semiconductor Material, Sodium Borohydride Molar Mass,