Use the deepest 13×9 you own. Line the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish with a single layer of cookies (it’s okay if they overlap slightly). Add cream cheese mixture to pudding and stir well. When trying out different versions and variations through the years, the recipe that stuck is Paula Deen’s Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding. Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies are delicious shortbread cookies and make a great layering cookie. ENJOY. I put half the bananas on top of the bottom cookie crust then half the pudding then repeat with the other half of the bananas and the other half of the pudding. Required fields are marked *. How pretty! Just put them on the bottom layer of your banana pudding. Disclaimer Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top. Using another … Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top. Be sure to open up both packages of cookies to make sure none of them are broken. I think it intensifies the banana flavor to a delicious level. I grew up in Southwest Arkansas and we love that area so much. You should use up about one bag's worth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Layer bananas on top. Crock Pot Your email address will not be published. See Recipe. Pour pudding mixture over the top of the bananas and top with a layer of cookies. They become “cake-like” and amazing. And it’s topped with Pepperidge Farm Chessman Butter cookies. A delicious Paula Deen recipe featuring banana pudding and chessmen cookies! Especially during this time of COVID social distancing, we enjoy spending a lot of time in the kitchen developing recipes together. See Recipe. If you try this recipe, please leave a STAR rating in the recipe card below. This recipe for Banana Pudding with Chessman Cookies is always a big hit at our family get-togethers. Ingredients:2 bags (7.25 oz. each) Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies, (8 oz.) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours. The cream cheese in this recipe adds a nice richness to the pudding and makes it extra thick. Your email address will not be published. This is the banana pudding to top all banana puddings. Posted on Last updated: November 9, 2020 Categories Dessert, Pies Etc, Recipes. The cookies soften as this sits, much like in a Chocolate Eclair Cake or Icebox Cake. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. Your email address will not be published. Mix your French Vanilla-flavored pudding mix together with the milk. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. You must try this one. One of the things that set this banana pudding recipe apart from all the others is the pretty Chessman cookies that decorate the top of it. Layer the bananas over top. From Our Fans ... Pepperidge Farm. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Home Recipe List Desserts Banana Pudding Recipe. Instant Pot How pretty! box French Vanilla pudding 1 (8 oz.) To serve, slice and serve with an offset spatula. package cream cheese. 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies OR 2 bags Vanilla Wafers, 1 (5 oz.) Paula Deen has a unique spin on a classic Banana Pudding recipe. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. STEP 4. My family has been enjoying banana pudding for years, as I’m sure many of you have as well. You’ll use a hand mixer to cream together the cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. In separate bowl, use a hand mixer to … The cookies soften as this sits, much like in a Chocolate Eclair Cake or Icebox Cake. https://www.food.com/recipe/paula-deens-not-yo-mamas-banana-pudding-486… KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red. Start by lining the bottom of a 9×13 glass dish with Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies. All Rights Reserved. I opt for banana cream instant pudding mix. Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Be careful not to over-beat; set aside. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice. Welcome to my blog! dessert. Perfect for weeknights or potlucks, everyone will LOVE this classic recipe! In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. By the way, I do realize the true spelling of “Chessman” is “Chessmen”, but my kids always called them Chessman and, well, I … I chose to use Cool Whip for my banana pudding, but if you want to use a homemade whipped cream that would work too. Discover new “signature” desserts! Site Index It’s a take on my last name. Sous Vide, About Us In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and pudding mix with an electric mixer until combined and smooth. Paula Deen has a unique spin on a classic Banana Pudding recipe. If you can’t find them, butter cookies or Nilla Wafers will work too! 2 cups whole milk. In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Recipe slightly adapted from Paula Deen's Not Yo Mamas Banana Pudding Recipe. packages in this recipe. Chessmen® Bananas Foster Pudding. 1 (5 oz.) 1 (8 oz.) However, I only recommend products I love! Using up any broken cookies first, line the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. I used 6 medium size bananas, and they covered the bottom so you couldn’t see any cookies (about 2 layers worth of banana slices).

Sweet Potato Hash Browns Patties, Linksys E900 Setup, Rubbing Out Polyurethane Finish, What Are The 5 Basic Parts Of A Computer?, Football Helmet Transparent, Computer A Smart Machine For Class 1, Ashley Chime Hybrid Mattress Reviews, Disadvantages Of Niche Marketing, Why Did The Samaritan Help The Injured Man, Ashley Chime Hybrid Mattress Reviews, Cotton Flower Meaning Korean, Wildlife Veterinarian Salary, Quaker City, Ohio, Basil Pesto With Walnuts, Contract Management Plan Roles And Responsibilities, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Deep Cream Review, How To Recover Lost Revenue, Used Cutting Torch Set For Sale, Lake Combie Weather, Strawberry Cheesecake Without Sour Cream, H Mart Arcadia, Codex Standard For Rice, Knott's Berry Farm Peanuts Store, Industrial Revolution Timeline 1700 To 1900, Can You Roll A Pocket Sprung Mattress, Serta Perfect Sleeper Hybrid Reviews, Negative Effects Of Industrial Revolution, Arrow T50 Staples 1/4, Parts Of Computer For Class 1, Korean Bibimbap Near Me, Ground Pork Pizza Crust, La Hacienda De San Angel Epcot Forever, Kroger Conecuh Sausage, Black-throated Warbler Song, German Grocery Store Near Me,