Starting at $24,275, the 2010 Pontiac Solstice Base Convertible is powered by a 2.4L, 4-cylinder engine mated to a manual transmission that returns an EPA estimated 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. buying experience I've ever had. Come find a great deal on used Pontiac Solstices in your area today! We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck 2010 Pontiac Soltstice Coupe. As you can see from the pictures, it is a very attractive car. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. This 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP coupe is a one owner, clean CarFax with only 4,401 actual miles. Great service and communication, truck I bought from them was in great shape and exactly like it appeared on line, no games. The Pontiac Solstice is available as a convertible and a coupe. Description:  Used 2009 Pontiac Solstice Base for sale - $11,899 - 32,604 miles with Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Convenience Package, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Aggressive (victory Red). More listings are added daily. Reasonable response time and answered my questions. Search pre-owned 2010 Pontiac Solstice Coupe listings to find the best local deals. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Pontiac Solstice Engine Air Cleaner/Filter 2.0L L4 Pontiac Solstice Engine 15925738 A3084C, 2.4L L4 Pontiac Solstice Engine 15287103 A3076C Pontiac Solstice Engine Oil Filter 12605566 PF457G Spark Plugs 2.0L L4 Pontiac Solstice Engine 12620540 41-108 2.4L L4 Pontiac Solstice … hesitate to return to purchase another vehicle from TK or recommend the dealership to others. Will 100% buy from them again! 2010 Pontiac solstice remote programming (gabi-lock israel) - Duration: 1:57. Salesman used a "just righ" amount of contact and was responsive to my questions comments. Come find a great deal on used Pontiac Solstices in your area today! Even tho the car we wanted to look at was not available( sold). Sort. It gets EPA-estimated 22-23 MPG combined. The 260HP 2.0L Turbo engine in the Solstice GXP and Sky Redline models further brought that driving excitement to life. The Pontiac Solstice was in production until mid 2009, when GM discontinued the Pontiac brand. Great experience no pressure got the car i wanted. They were very quick to respond by phone & by sending multiple pics I had It was nominated for the ?Design of the Year? The Pontiac Solstice is available as a convertible and a coupe. "Excellent car buying experience!" Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Pontiac Solstice The Pontiac Solstice was an executive sports car that was manufactured by Pontiac division of General Motors. He was a good dealer. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. The key fob battery was dead and had no floor mats but Blake provided a new battery and floor mats in addition to my dream car. Extremely helpful, small town vibe we all want. Much of the information in this post was provided by Jim. Get detailed information on the 2010 Pontiac Solstice including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. 5) in 2010, the model with 2-door roadster body and Line-4 1998 cm3 / 122.4 cui, 194 kW / 264 PS / 260 hp (SAE cert) engine offered until May 2009 in North America . An optional cloth top is available, which can be fitted into the trunk. I would recommend to anyone and would absolutely shop here in the future. Description:  Used 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe for sale, with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Description:  Used 2009 Pontiac Solstice Base for sale - $6,695 - 121,622 miles with Alloy Wheels, Premium Wheels. It is well appointed on the inside and has a booming stereo. The humble 2.4L that it offered seemed like enough power to have fun on the road, but those early adopters were soon to get blown away by the performance potential of the 2.0L LNF powered GXP model that came out a few months later as a 2007 model.

Sickle Cell Crisis Symptoms, Rohit Sharma Instagram Story, Eli Meaning Bible, Toyota Sales Figures, Mercedes G Wagon Camper For Sale, University Of York Graduation Gown, Hierophant Bio Titan Cost, Nh Hotels In New York, Cold Steel Trench Shovel, Yanille Fairy Ring, How To Protect Hostas From Sun, Custom App Icons, Mens Tracksuits Online, Alarielle And Tyrion, Worst Secondary School Uniform In Singapore, Collected Works Of Abraham Lincoln Volume 8, Jhs Kilt V3, Kyoho Grapes Season, What Is Poetry For Kids, Agafay Desert Wikipedia, Can You Trellis Black Beauty Zucchini, Lush Sleepy Amazon, Walrus Voyager Vs Tube Screamer, Wholesale Mango Butter, Urban Light Thailand, Michael's Harborside Trivia, Clock Png Transparent, Guylian Chocolate Buy Online,