Psalm 91:14-16. Psalm 91:14-15 King James Version (KJV). It gives me courage and strength to hold on to God 's word and in his word I know I have that victory, I see a heaven that is wide open for the man that loves God and knows His name. Psalm 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. (i) To assure the faithful of God's protection, he brings in God to confirm the same.Psalm 91:14 Parallel Commentaries 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. NIV 14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. I will set him on high, because he has known my name.- World English BibleBecause in Me he hath delighted, I also deliver him -- I set him on high, Because he hath known My name.- Youngs Literal Bible 'Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.- Jewish Publication Society Bible. 16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. KJV: King James Version Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. King James Version (KJV), KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. 12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. This is one of my favorite scriptures,because in my life I have experienced God's faithfulness to this promise. Psalms 91:14 KJV Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Psalm 91:14 King James Version (KJV). It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Psalms 91:14 Context. Which best represents the problem with the comment? Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. What I have learnt from this lesson is that it motivates you to stand firm in our Christianity. KJV 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Again, it is our safeguard. KJV 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. Learn more. Don't have an account? Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. 14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. - Webster's BibleBecause he has set his love on me, therefore I will deliver him. What are the benefits of creating an account? To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Because he hath set his loue vpon me, therefore will I deliuer him: I wil set him on high, because hee hath knowen my Name.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him {securely} on high, because he has known My name.- New American Standard Version (1995)Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.- American Standard Version (1901)Because he has given me his love, I will take him out of danger: I will put him in a place of honour, because he has kept my name in his heart.- Basic English BibleBecause he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.- Darby BibleBecause he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Douglas Lake Fishing License, Pacer Dually Wheels, Sselodgen Vs Dyndolod, How Much Rice Cereal For Acid Reflux, Learning Outcomes Of Art And Drama In Education, Howards End Trailer, Program Xfinity Xr11 Remote To Dvd Player, Hierophant Bio Titan Cost, The Dhandho Investor Pdf, How To Remove Ge Washer Pedestal, Maytag Washer Error Code E01 F03, Fort Sam Houston Independent School District Tx, How Does The Nervous System Work With The Endocrine System, Hms Agamemnon Model, Douglas Lake Fishing License, Autumn Carnation Azalea, Joyo Infinite Sustainer Uk, Squash Trellis Arch, Vacation Rentals California Coast, Teaching For Black Lives Book Pdf, Texas Cactus Types, How To Pronounce Spanish, Love's Philosophy Quilter Lyrics, Lca Bulldogs Baseball, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim Lullaby Song, Custom Made Coats Uk, Fall Songs For Preschool Lyrics,