I still wish Neill Blomkamp would have been able to finish the trilogy. It's really good, surprisingly funny, great cast, etc. You should watch "The Day After Tomorrow.". James Gray is an excellent storyteller. If you're not a fan of horror comedies, skip it; if you enjoy horror comedies however, you're doing yourself a disservice by not checking this out. Man, Spaniards sure do know how to make political commentary with their thrillers. Saw something interesting and want more? I'm guessing the 70s version? It has spectacular monster effects, cheesy acting, its own theme song and aspects that just feels like it was produced on cocaine. He tells a very difficult story with this one, and maintains a pretty flowy pace throughout, only stopping to let you awe at the sights you see. It feels like it should be a saying.). Class segregation with fast-paced action. First time I saw it, I think I watched it 20 times in a week. The Wandering Earth is stupid fun; make sure your limbs are within the vehicle at all times, ensure your brain is properly stowed away and prepare to have a blast. My god, Noemie Merlant has some of the most beautiful and intense eyes. Woody Harrelson's performance also reminded me I need to add Rampart to my watch-list, as it has been on and off my mind ever since the infamous AMA on reddit many years ago. I like both versions though the more complete cut is the best. We could all grow so much if we took a few lessons from this man, and who better to play a wholesome and gentle man, than Tom Hanks. Such great movie. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)First movie I saw this month, and I almost forgot about it. card. Hot New Top. 87. pinned by moderators. If you wish to be banned, do any of the following: be rude, harass, ignore the subreddit's rules, post about a movie you worked on, promote your blog/channel/etc., promote your app or be an unapproved bot. I’ve never been a huge fan of movies, struggling to sit through one if I’m alone but every now and then I get that itch. Considering diving into a movie binge and looking for suggestions for what YOU would consider 5-10 personal 'Must See' mainstream movies in the past 10-15 years. It is still one of the best movies Ive seen and def. Snake in the Eagle's Shadow is a wuxia comedy in the same vein as a lot of horror comedies. Will you keep you on the edge of your seat. With a movie on how women are seen and how they see each other, this was a once-in-a-lifetime casting. Great visuals and good performances. Movie News and Discussion r/ movies. Include the Film's Title in the Title of the Post. Though this movie strayed far from my expectations, I still enjoyed it very much. All of the actors do wonderfully and Tim Curry manages to steal the show while letting each actor shine. top 10 of my all time favorite movies. It doesn't take itself serious at all, like Shoot 'Em Up, and has colors and camera movements that reminded me heavily of Upgrade. But, I don't see myself coming back to watch it again, and I understand why people don't like it.8/10, Ex Machina (2014)This one was really good. Also recommend Blade Runner... Make sure it is Blade Runner: The Final Cut...and then watch Blade Runner 2049. I'm fond of magic realism used as training wheels for young adults to get a grip on real life and if you are too, I highly recommend The Little Prince. I am legend is fantastic, can’t believe I forgot to mention that in my post, huge thanks, I wouldn't recommend Arrival to somebody who's not a fan of the medium already. Color Out of SpaceThere's no denying that Nicolas Cage has been in quite a few... mediocre productions, so it was refreshing to see him in something I really enjoyed again. Fermat's Room has a twist of the protagonists in peril are logicians who need to solve puzzles or the room they're stuck in gets smaller. If you wish to be banned, do any of the following: be rude, harass, ignore the subreddit's rules, post about a movie you worked on, promote your blog/channel/etc., promote your app or be an unapproved bot. Us I've never been much of a horror fan, but do try and watch movies/genres I think I'd dislike every now and then. This movie was a great whodunit with a unique twist on how to carry it out. Andrew Niccol has been one of my favorite writers/directors for a long time, so once again I'm unsure why I put this off until now. I define good movies to be 8+ or if you abhor grades, the top 20% of movies you've seen. It's incredibly thrilling all the way through, and the ending is very-well done.9/10, Annihilation (2018)Loved Ex Machina so much, I had to check out Garland's other work. Solid lists and suggestions. r/movies: News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures. Alien and Aliens. Can't wait to watch Get Out as well. Paddington 2 is …

Part Time Jobs In Lahore For Male, Woodruff And The Schnibble Of Azimuth Walkthrough, Garviel Loken Art, Fire Station Drill Tower, Stacey Fisher Mtb, District Court Clerk Salary In Up, Some Night Wiki, Barred Rock Egg Size, Menotomy Rocks Park, Boat Rentals On Lake, How To Pronounce Diplomacy, Dentalized S Symbol, Craigslist Used Tires And Wheels, Uni Ball Signo Umr-85n, Esperance Island View Apartments, Death By Burpees Leaderboard, Dutch Genre Painting, Mk2 Cortina Parts For Sale, Fishing Kayak Stickers, Ready To Fly Rc Gliders, 135 To 225 Bench Reddit, 180 Days Of Art, 150 Ml To Glass, Kenmore Front Load Washer Drain Pump, Diet Green Tea Lipton, Filipino Tattoo Artist Bay Area,