But we do hope that news does materialize soon. $316. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. While most of us are familiar with his Nike projects, Stash's most recent work has been with Reebok having worked earlier this year on the Reebok Classic "City Series" and on an upcoming Spring 2014 Camo collection. $200-$75 (-27%) View All Sales. Allen Iverson, 2000-01 NBA Most Valuable Player, is one of the most electrifying players that basketball has ever seen, and the Reebok Question was his first signature shoe. Reebok Question Mid Stash; SHARE. In addition, we source our products only from trusted suppliers. Originally released in 1996, they feature a tumbled leather upper, contrasting toecap, rope laces, Hexalite technology, number "3" on the heel, and an icy translucent outsole. Fresh off the preview of Stash's upcoming 25th anniversary Pump collection, more images of his second Reebok Question have hit the net.We got an initial preview of these Questions back in December 2013, and now, with these images, we a better sense of the shoe's material story. © 2020 Freshness Creative Corp., All Rights Reserved. 29.9% . $543. We offer free global returns for all eligible and full-priced items. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Volatility. Fresh off the preview of Stash's upcoming 25th anniversary Pump collection, more images of his second Reebok Question have hit the net. Retail Price. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Portfolio Portfolio Follow Follow. Latest Sales. $2,767. Earlier today, graffiti legend Stash released an image of an unreleased Reebok Question bearing the artists' trademark colorblocking. View All Sales. $105. $2,051. Our authenticators are the most experienced and highly trained in the business. Stash's signature appears embroidered on the tongue with silver laces contrasting against it. Question Mid high top sneakers. Question Mid “Stash” Choose your size (U.S.) 4.5 Notify me 5 Notify me 7 Notify me 7.5 Notify me 8 Notify me 8.5 Notify me 9 Notify me 9.5 Notify me 10 Notify me 10.5 Notify me 11 Notify me 11.5 Notify me 12 Notify me 12.5 Notify me 13 Notify me 13.5 Notify me 14 Notify me 15 Notify me . By signing up you agree with our .css-sr1b4o{font-size:1.2rem;white-space:nowrap;}Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. $199.00. Final sale items will be noted on the product page. Positively Conscious Reebok… Last Sale. $632. Workout Mid Clean sneakers. Positively Conscious Reebok. Stay tuned as more news on this collaboration develops. Processing and order verification typically occur 1-3 business days prior to shipping. High $300 | Low $25. Authenticity is the foundation of our business, and every item we sell is inspected by our expert team. Trade Range (12 Mos.) Positively Conscious Reebok. Unfortunately, no new information regarding an official drop has been announced just yet. http://s3.amazonaws.com/images.freshnessmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/stash-reebok-question-main1.jpg" alt="" width="570" height="450" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-420032. Opt out at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of $140 . Colorway. any of our emails. V61041 . [via sneakergaga's Instagram]. Suede, mesh, and leather are the primarily used on the upper with the midsole getting the splatter treatment. Retail Price: $140 | Condition: New. Reebok Question STASH Blue sz12 - Allen Iverson. While most of us are familiar with his Nike projects, Stash's most recent work has been with Reebok having worked earlier this year on the Reebok Classic "City Series" and on an upcoming Spring 2014 Camo collection. This Stash x Reebok Question features a Red and Black upper with Grey hints on the laces, toe box, side panels and heel. Be the first to hear about new releases, special offers and more. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Shipping and handling. © Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This sample features a multi blue all leather upper with a portion of it being made of what seems to be ostrich leather, a grey suede toe and laces for contrast and a navy midsole with royal blue splatter print. 52 Week . $140 - $260. Positively Conscious Reebok. If released, this will be without a doubt one of the most sought after Reeboks in the brand's history.

Lancaster Bomber Flying Today, Grinding All My Life Lyrics, Best Picture Settings For Samsung Uhd Tv Series 6 Nu6950, Ehx Bass Chorus Pedal, Backyard Birds Of Kentucky, Red Haven Vs Reliance Peach, Salaries And Wages Are Shown In Final Accounts On The, White Lincoln Mkz, Process Of Communication With Diagram, Mouse Vector Png, Barber Designs Pictures, Ge Water Filter Mswf, Kayvaan Shrike Datasheet, Oatly Nutrition Facts Vs Milk, Storm Wigeon Vs Widgeon, Best Mba Books For Beginners, 2020 Napa Harvest Events, Boss Rc1 Loop Station, Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Firming Body Emulsion, Milwaukee Jobsite Toolbox, Pilea Peperomioides Fluorescent Light, How To Fix A Waterman Ballpoint Pen,