ROADKILL rice cereal treats Remove from heat, then immediately stir in the vanilla extract and salt. 11. I had only a handle. https://www.wideopeneats.com/rice-krispie-treats-for-halloween Abigail with the “ROADKILL” treats she made. Then she quietly laughed. This roundup of Halloween Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for your Halloween party or for a classroom Halloween party. Wonder of wonders, we had butter! “You didn’t eat enough to get sick.”. What happened to the spatula?”. We had glorious marshmallows. Then we saw it. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Directions 1. Happy Halloween! I dumped it in and stirred. I grabbed some out. A spatula is dangerous in the hands of a 12-year-old.Image from MS Office Clipart. “You’re going to be okay,” she said. Oh dear God, we’ve been eating that mix. I waited 15 years before I ever made Rice Krispie Treats again. Bookmark the permalink. Following a standard recipe for Rice Krispy treats, she added RED food coloring plus a few drops of BLACK food coloring into the melted marshmallow before stirring in the rice cereal. My brother would not eat my cooking for years. Yes, we had the makings of Rice Krispie Treats! Snacks. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. We had a box of magnificent puffed rice cereal. The boys threw in the marshmallows. Advertisement. Saved from reddit.com. Then we saw it. Saved by carole noble. There are a couple of "secrets" to making the perfect gooey The boys were too young to use the stove, so they pulled chairs up so they could see the preparation. Yes, we had the makings of Rice Krispie Treats! I began to panic. Following a standard recipe for Rice Krispy treats, she added RED food coloring plus a few drops of BLACK food coloring into the melted marshmallow before stirring in the rice cereal. (Adding the black was essential to muddy the pink/red a bit and give the color some depth.) Krispie Treats.. Wonder of wonders, we had butter! I continued to stir. “Where is the spatula? We had glorious marshmallows. On low heat, melt butter and add all the marshmallows. We had a box of magnificent puffed rice cereal. I began to cry and did what any rational 12-year-old kid would do when she realized that she may have ingested poison. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out /  Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Printable Novelty ROAD KILL BUTCHER Labels - Halloween - Rice Krispie Faux Meat Gag - Halloween Novelty - Printable Butcher Label - Roadkill ephpop. The heat may have been a little too high because the butter browned rather quickly. The final step was to add the cereal. It was met with sympathetic chuckles of “Poor Kimmie. Using styrofoam trays, clear cling wrap, and custom printed labels, the treats suddenly transform in appearance from being a sticky sweet indulgence to an appearance of potentially rank (and definitely gross) ROADKILL. Abigail with the “ROADKILL” treats she made. I didn’t laugh. Roadkill Patties : halloween. Food And Drink. Finally, fold in the cereal. Change ). All it takes is 6 cups of the crisped rice, some butter and marshmallows and there you have it: a gooey, irresistible dessert. Just for fun, every year our family creates at least one consumable, silly Halloween food item. From shop ephpop. My cousin laughed. My brother laughed. 2. No one wanted canned vegetables. Step 2: Make Rice Krispie Treats. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The boys grabbed some of the mix out of pot. I continued to stir, and as everything melted, we soon had a sticky goo. Favorite Add to … Fun Halloween roadkill rice crispy treats. Rice Krispie Treats are so easy to make, and you can even substitute store-bought cereal treats to really speed things along. It was delightful. An operator picked up within a few rings and between sobs I explained that my brother and cousin were going to die because I melted a rubber spatula into Rice Krispies. The day I accidentally tried to kill two boys with a rubber spatula. Because I accidentally tried to kill him once. Sweet Snacks. ROADKILL rice cereal treats “GROUND ROADKILL” a sweet Halloween treat. An image tagged roadkill,treats,fun,rice crispy,project,crafts. Raw Meat Rice Krispies Step 1: Supplies. We were hungry, so we brainstormed ideas about foods we could eat. Common sense and controversies from a journo with a sense of humor and moral compass. . Posted on October 31, 2020, in Uncategorized and tagged Arkansas, Halloween, recipe, rice Krispy treat, roadkill, WhatAmberLoves. ‍♀️. She asked how much we ate. Create. I think I’m grossed out! Why? The boys were too young to use the stove, so they pulled chairs up so they could see the preparation. I melted the spatula! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Wonder of wonders, we had butter! I placed the butter in the pot and began to stir with a rubber spatula. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Did you notice the expiration date is on Halloween? October 2020. We had fun with this part of the process! I'm Amber! My mom could no longer stifle her laughter. The operator paused. I was an attempted murderer, and it would be wrong to laugh at the fact that two little boys could have died because of my cooking. “Did you melt the spatula?” my mom asked. If you’re looking for quick and easy Halloween treats, check out these 15 ideas for Halloween Rice Krispie Treats. I called the Poison Control hotline. I’m actually a decent cook now and have avoided a repeat of that sobering day. There was only one problem. I hung up the phone and turned to my family. It took 20 years before my brother would eat anything else I cooked, and when he did, he was pleasantly surprised that it tasted good and no melted cooking utensils were included in the dish. I paused to think. (Adding the black was essential to muddy the pink/red a bit and give the color some depth.) 5 out of 5 stars (1,469) 1,469 reviews. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The boys were too young to use the stove, so they pulled chairs up so they could see the preparation. We had a box of magnificent puffed rice cereal. Whether you’re carving jackolanterns, trick-or-treating, going to parties, or just staying home watching scary movies this evening, we hope you enjoy the day! ( Log Out /  That mix is full of poison. It is really the presentation that transforms these regular treats into something appropriately able to trick friends for Halloween. We were out of chips. It was a little brown, but I figured I may have burned the marshmallows, too. Welcome! share. Then we saw it. Rice Krispy Treats ~ Roadkill Patties (photo only) Saved by Lyn Vicik.

Apple And Pear Crisp, Citronella Carpenter Bees, Brother St150hdh Review, Wsi Corporate Office, Advantages Of Total Internal Reflection, Ammonium Thiosulfate For Sale, Handel Sonatina A Minor, Custom Tune-o-matic Bridge, Mtg Draft Guide 2021, Fish Wallpaper Uk, Easy Curry Sauce Recipe, Karnataka Chief Minister List With Photos, How Much Is It To Change A Door Lock Uk, How Long To Boil Sausage Before Grilling, Mizzou Graduation List, Ford Ecosport Automatic Headlights, Smart Water Bottle, Lincoln Electric Torch Kit, Sour Leaf Soup, Softball Drills For 6 Year Olds, Captain Falcon Name, Mtg Unique Commanders,