He then entered the bus and I thought 'that is how you make an entry'," he added. He got married to his longtime girlfriend Ritika Sajdeh in December 2015. He also told Rohit not to be jealous and assured him that he would post a picture with him (Rohit) soon. There was an incident in which I had entered the team bus early, I was half an hour early and I had taken the seat which was originally reserved for Yuvraj. "When it came to fielding, I wanted to learn from Yuvraj. Oct 16, 2020 Upasana Singh rated it really liked it. He made the revelation during an Instagram Live session with Yuvraj. During their interaction, Rohit and Yuvraj spilled the beans on a funny incident that happened when the former made his foray into the Indian side. The injury, however, has not kept the Hitman away from social media. There have numerous such instances, and that provides fans some content to enjoy. Rohit Sharma joined Ravichandran Ashwin for a live chat on Instagram in which it was revealed that the Mumbai Indians captain used to go out for paav bhaajis in the middle of the night after IPL games. "He asked me 'do you know whose seat this is'? Here, check out the Instagram post of Rohit Sharma: View this post on Instagram. Team India opener Rohit Sharma took to Instagram on Saturday, in order to wish one and all on the joyous occasion of Diwali. Rohit Sharma reflected on his and team Mumbai Indians' IPL 2020 campaign and posted on social media to share how the team went through the rigours of bubble cricket. A post shared by Rohit Sharma (@rohitsharma45) on Feb 18, 2020 at 3:27am PST. Opening batsman Rohit Sharma on Tuesday revealed that when he came to the Indian side, his cricket crush used to be Yuvraj Singh. Soon the post went viral as fans were delighted to see their injured lion almost fit again. They often pull each other’s leg on social media which also displays the friendly relation among them. Rohit Sharma is not a part of the Indian ODI squad due to calf-injury, and won’t be available for the Test series as well. Rohit Sharma And Yuzvendra Chahal Indulge In A Hilarious Banter On Instagram: The Indian Cricket Team is on a tour of New Zealand currently which commenced on 24 January. However, Virat Kohli and co. have lost the ODI series and are set to play a dead rubber game on 11 February. Opening batsman Rohit Sharma on Tuesday revealed that when he came to the Indian side, his cricket crush used to be Yuvraj Singh. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Rohit Sharma with Ritika Sajdeh(Twitter) India opener Rohit Sharma’s wife Ritika Sajdeh did an Anushka Sharma when she crashed into the Instagram live session of her husband and Yuvraj Singh. Opening batsman Rohit Sharma on Tuesday revealed that when he came to the Indian side, his cricket crush used to be Yuvraj Singh. Rohit then went on to narrate what Yuvraj did when he found out his seat was already occupied. The fans enjoyed the friendly banter between the two. The Indian cricketers share a healthy bond  among them, and have fun with each on the field and off the field as well. Here, check out the Instagram post of Rohit Sharma: View this post on Instagram. "When I came into the team, my cricket crush was Yuvraj Singh. Required fields are marked *. India whitewashed the hosts in the five-match T20I series and started the tour on a high. Rohit had a remarkable 2019 as he became the first player to score five centuries in a single edition of the World Cup. He also went on to open the batting in Test cricket and saw immediate success. Your email address will not be published. Soon the post went viral as fans were delighted to see their injured lion almost fit again. He made the revelation during an Instagram Live session with Yuvraj. Now, a liquid window that's 'smart' enough to cut electricity use, reduce your power bills, Battered Congress looks at hard road ahead, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? A post shared by Rohit Sharma (@rohitsharma45) on Feb 18, 2020 at 3:27am PST. Yuzvendra Chahal replies to Rohit Sharma’s comment on his Instagram post, Your email address will not be published. Rajasthan Royals Took A Hilarious Dig At Their Captain Steve Smith, Aakash Chopra Hilariously Trolled Aaron Finch On Twitter, Virat Kohli Finally Talked About Rohit Sharma’s Injury. Rohit Sharma invited his Team India & Mumbai Indians colleague Jasprit Bumrah for a live chat session on Instagram. Four Players To Score Two Consecutive ODI Centuries Against Australia In Australia, Here’s Why Rohit Sharma Didn’t Travel With Team India And Returned Back To Mumbai, Fantasy Cricket Tips: South Africa vs England, 1st T20I, Marnus Labuschagne Responded To Sachin Tendulkar’s High Praise. Rohit Sharma engaged in a chat with Kevin Pietersen last week and said it was the former England batsman who gave him the idea to video chat on Instagram with his teammates. I just wanted to talk to Yuvraj, I wanted to see how he prepares, the role that Yuvraj had, I had to essay the same role eventually in the middle order," Rohit said during the session. Rohit wished a happy … It would be interesting to see how Rohit responds to Chahal’s comment. RP Singh had told me that the seat was Yuvraj's but I still chose to sit there. The most recent instance happened when the leg-spinner posted a picture of him with Shreyas Iyer on his Instagram account. The Cricket Lounge is an online cricket channel packed with some of the most interesting cricket stories. En route to his 68 runs, Rohit Sharma went on to score 4,000 runs for Mumbai Indians. Chahal responded with a equally funny comment to Rohit. The 26-year-old wrote – he knows that Rohit is missing him. Having said this, we have a good relationship now," Rohit said. Yuvraj also had high words for Sharma and went on to say that he had predicted that among the younger lot, Rohit Sharma would go on to become a really matured player. see review. During their interaction, Rohit and Yuvraj spilled the beans on a funny incident that happened when the former made his foray into the Indian side. Let's take a look at their magical love story. Rohit Sharma is the right handed batsman of Indian cricket team. He then said, 'get up, it is my seat, you go sit on another seat'. He made the revelation during an Instagram Live session with Yuvraj. India whitewashed the hosts in the five-match T20I series and started the tour on a high. The caption Chahal added was “Got your back always ”, A post shared by Yuzvendra Chahal (@yuzi_chahal23) on Feb 8, 2020 at 11:23pm PST, The Indian opener trolled Chahal and replied in the comments section “Apna sambal le pehle” (Take care of your own back first). Rohit Sharma's innings led him to many milestones in his IPL career. Rohit Sharma And Yuzvendra Chahal Indulge In A Hilarious Banter On Instagram: The Indian Cricket Team is on a tour of New Zealand currently which commenced on 24 January. Here’s what historians say, Covid reinfection confirmed in US man, second bout was more severe, BJP releases manifesto for Greater Hyderabad civic polls, India successfully test-fires BrahMos missile in Bay of Bengal, Ahead of Hyderabad civic polls, TRS leader K Swamy Goud joins BJP, Good news: Son of street vendor clears medical entrance exam, Mehbooba Mufti named in Jammu and Kashmir land scam, India briefs foreign diplomats, hands over dossier on Nagrota incident, Kids watch in horror as burqa-clad woman fires bullets, hurls abuses at Delhi shop owner, BJP will form govt in Maharashtra in two-three months, claims MoS Raosaheb Danve, Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited.

Cute Potato Memes, Language In Connecting People, Best Creme Brûlée Near Me, White Wine Vinegar Recipespasta, Orgain Keto Protein Powder Review, Business Economics Major Jobs, Computer Engineering Degree Online, Matar Ki English, Godrej Aer Pocket Manufacturer, The History Of The World, My Pet, Keto Short Ribs Oven, Pepsi Logo Jpg, Hack It Blog, Apple And Blackberry Traybake, Parable Of The Wineskins, Smart Water 24 Pack, Cme Medical Spanish, Pulsar Thermion Reticles, Math Aptitude Test, Present In Greek, Fat Quarter Shop Discount Code April 2020, Different Types Of Computers And Their Functions Ppt, Evian Water Singapore, Prestige Aps997e Owners Manual, Sealy Kingston Headboard, Scrolling Screenshot Lenovo, Coimbatore To Nagercoil Express, Interjection Quiz Pdf, Used Baroque Oboe For Sale, Eucalyptus And Tea Oil,