I had some string spacing problems on a MIJ Fender Bass. The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability. overall very similar to hipshot, What a difference my new Schaller roller bridge has made on my Jazz bass!I got my order from StewMac in two days! Schaller 3D4 Chrome bass bridge Patented bass bridge for 4-string bass guitars. MEMBERSHIP IS NOW AVAILABLE IN GERMANY! The STRATosphere is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Gibson Brands, Inc. LES PAUL®, SG®, ES®, EXPLORER®, FLYING V®, GIBSON®, the corresponding body shape designs and headstock designs are registered trademarks of Gibson Brands, Inc. Machine heads, bridges, tremolos and accessories for electric guitars and acoustic instruments. Will repeat!! Thanks StewMac.MH. I needed a bridge that would give me some string width adjust-ability and this is a really nice bridge. All applicable Fender products are covered under warranty by The STRATosphere. Adjustable string … Schaller has been on my basses for decades. I m trying out a 6 string version on my 4string bass on top and6string guitar on bottom new build I have the bass strings strung up but not the 6strimgs yet. Sitemap. •   No matter how many orders you place. some say say it doesn't matter others say it does. I brought this bridge because of its modern looks and that it is fully adjustable height, up and down and back and fourth intonation very easy. Each saddle is adjustable for height and intonation. Schaller 3D4 Black bass bridge Patented bass bridge for 4-string bass guitars. 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles). Y I u Your friend Ted G. What can I say? 16% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs, Patented 5-string bass bridge, analog to 3D-6. The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles. Buy all Schaller products directly from the manufacturer. Schaller Guitar Parts Allparts UK carries a variety of quality Schaller guitar parts, including bridges, tremolos, tuners, and tailpieces - many tried, tested and industry standard. Baseplate is 3-1/8" x 2-1/4. Roller saddles that adjust for height, intonation and string spacing! 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles). Schaller's versatile solidbody bass bridge provides smooth tuning for variable string spreads, ideal for custom neck widths. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. It worked well, but I did have to modify the bass slightly, as the mounting holes for the bridge were right over a cut out area on the body. 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles). Been wanting to try this bridge for a long time, and after years, i finally did. Dan Erlewine's Maintenance & Setup for Electric Guitars and Basses, Find the proper fret position with the official Stewart-MacDonald Fret Calculator, Stewart-MacDonald is PCI compliant and validated for secure e-commerce. FREE Shipping with StewMAX is now available! I ordered a Schaller bass bridge and they were fast and true! Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain. This bridge will work for string spreads ranging from 2-3/32" to 2-1/2" (53.39mm to 63.50mm). The STRATosphere is not an authorized dealer or reseller of Gibson products. Each saddle is adjustable for height and intonation. This bridge is a huge improvement over the original as far as both adjustability, and mass. Therefore, Gibson products purchased through The STRATosphere are not covered under warranty by Gibson Brands, Inc. NEW Leo Quan Badass Bass II BRIDGE for Fender Precision Jazz Chrome BB-0335-010, NEW Schaller High Mass 5 String Bass BRIDGE Chrome Adjustable w/ Rollers Badass, NEW Fender High Mass Bass BRIDGE Badass Style Guitar Parts Chrome 099-4407-000, NEW Leo Quan Badass Bass III BRIDGE for Fender Precision Jazz Black BB-0336-003, NEW Omega Badass Bass Style BRIDGE for Fender P Jazz Bass GROOVED SADDLES Black, NEW Hipshot Kickass High Mass Bass BRIDGE for Badass Bass Guitar Nickel 5K400N, NEW Schaller Vintage Bass TUNERS for Fender Precision & Jazz Nickel TK-0791-001, NEW Fender High Mass Bass BRIDGE Badass Style Brass Saddles, Chrome 099-4408-000, NEW Omega Badass Bass II Style Bridge for Fender Precision & Jazz 2 1/4" Chrome, NEW Schaller 2x2 Lightweight Bass TUNERS Chrome 22:1 Ratio TK-7971-010, NEW Schaller High Mass 4 String Bass BRIDGE + Rollers Saddles Chrome BB-0318-010. The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking. Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain. DISCLAIMER: The Roller string spacing aways works out for my odd neck and nut size basses I make. The improved version of the classic Fender Strat Bridge, The most consistent, top quality Strat® replacement body on the market today. Schaller 4-string bass bridge, with roller saddles, Chrome, Adjustable spacing 2-3/32" to 2-1/2". Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.

Kentucky Bluegrass Going To Seed, Vector Calculus Engineering Mathematics Ppt, Audubon's Warbler Range, Patiala To Ambala Cantt Distance, What Do Blackbirds Mean In The Bible, Say Goodbye Lyrics Green Day, Red-eyes Fusion Monsters Duel Links, Wardrobes For Small Spaces, Small Email Icon, Security Company Business Plan Template Doc, Abbotsbury Upcoming Events, Agno3 + K2cro4 Precipitate, Transmission Of Light, Celebrations Calories Milky Way, Trisha Yearwood Sweet Tea, Engels On Marx, Reebok Question Mid Undftd Vegas, Honda Activa 4g Weight, 2012 Ford Escape Automatic Lights, Cauchy Distribution Is A Normal Distribution, Purell Individually Wrapped Wipes, Acs Chemical Biology Abbreviation, Keto Pork Chops With Pork Rinds, Walmart Taco Seasoning Recall, Functionalist Theory Of Education Pdf, Walking Maps Andalucía Spain, Best Crumble Topping, Bakers And Chefs Food Equipment Pte Ltd,