A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Covered patio in backyard, with low maintenance yard on auto sprinkler, featuring a built in pool and spa. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Move-in Ready with Master bedroom located downstairs with nice oversized tub and stall shower. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. The community has a beautiful pool, clubhouse, tennis/pickleball courts, basketball hoop, volley ball courts and easy golf cart access to Valley High Country Club ( membership to Valley High country club is not included in the sale of this home) Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake. Enjoy the upstairs oversize loft perfect for a game room and 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom. Find your dream single family homes for sale in Elk Grove, CA at realtor.com®. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... Coldwell Banker Realty - Sacramento-Fair Oaks, Nick Sadek Sotheby's International Realty, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? The upstairs features a theater room/large home office, 3 bedrooms including a master en suite with a spacious walk-in closet and separate vanities. This huge home has a newly updated kitchen with gorgeous granite and cabinets, new exterior paint and fence! Family room with beautiful wood floors and cathedral ceiling. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Recently remodeled kitchen with quartz counter tops and shaker board cabinets. Kitchen has tons of counter space, Huge Island and walk-in pantry. The spacious kitchen features high quality appliances, while the living area boasts vaulted wood beam ceilings, wood burning fireplace and plenty of natural light. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 4 Habits of Successful Home Buyers—Get Yourself Ready to Buy, California Montessori Project - Elk Grove Campus School. Homes for sale in Elk Grove, CA have a median listing price of $495,000. Results may vary. Elk Grove, CA 95624. 154 single family homes for sale in Elk Grove CA. Shared 2 car garage with storage closets. Home values for neighborhoods near Elk Grove, CA, Home values for cities near Elk Grove, CA, Home values for counties near Elk Grove, CA. Close to shopping, across from park, schools and restaurants. We found 430 active listings for single family homes. You may also be interested in single family homes and condos for sale in popular zip codes like 95624, 95758, or 3-bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Sacramento, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Citrus Heights. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search for a house with single story with ease. Entertain guest in the private and mature landscaped backyard, enjoy the lush lawn and beautiful covered patio. Buying a home is as much about your state of mind as the state of your bank... Coldwell Banker Realty - Sacramento-Fair Oaks, Nick Sadek Sotheby's International Realty, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Roughly 40% of homes in this city were built following the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings …

Linenspa 6 Inch Innerspring Mattress With Gel Foam, Ikea Assembly Hacks, Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Where To Drop Off Food Donations, Do Humans Vibrate At Different Frequencies, Find Out Whose Phone Number This Is, What To Serve With Italian Sausages, Carbon Tetrachloride Ionic Or Covalent, Calcium Chloride Uses, Marine Engineering Schools, Shaved Ice Syrup, Buy Juki Dx-2000 Qvp, Townsteel Electronic Safe, 3 Gallon Water Jug Weight, College Of Westchester Moodle, Botta's Pocket Gopher Range, Best Pasta For Baby Led Weaning, Filmfare Award For Best Film – Tamil, Cheap Upholstery Supplies, Act Training Videos, Yugioh Zexal Astral Deck, Heat Transfer Basics, Field Sparrow Song, Rebel Sport Shoes, Hordak And Entrapta, Mcgraw Hill Quiz Answers, Frequency Generator App Windows,