I got up and ran outside I saw that a house of my neighbour was on fire. TOS Privacy Policy There are many types of fire. 4. With the help of effective shutters, a fire can’t spread from room to room in a building. Wood fires can usually be put out with water because water absorbs heat, but metal fires are too hot for water to absorb enough heat to put out the fire. Fire is useful, but also very dangerous because it can cause houses, trees and many other things to burn into ashes. He went out in the courtyard. Forest fires are very harmful. Suddenly he saw smoke entering our room. They can destroy a huge area in a matter of minutes. Even a spark, such as from a cigarette, should be kept away from any fuels that very easily catch and spread fire, like gasoline, or cause an explosion, like gunpowder. Fire is a chemical reaction that gives off light and heat. He wondered from where it was coming from. They can destroy a huge area in a matter of minutes. Content Guidelines Many men, women and children had gathered. The flames were rising to the sky. Fire is very hot. Fire can be very useful if it is treated carefully. It is said that it was all due to the carelessness of the servant who was a heavy smoker. They entered the burning house. This lets the fire keep burning on its own for some time. Instead, it crushes together hydrogen atoms to release energy through the process of nuclear fusion. Fires cannot burn in a. God be thanked, the neighbouring houses were saved. However, the Sun does not make fire. Soon two fire-engineers reached the spot. The heat can be removed. There are wood fires, gas fires, metal fires, and more. The door had caught fire.. Everyone feared that the fire would spread the whole locality. They were throwing water on the fire. Forests can burn down if fires are not controlled. From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, "Complete Combustion - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics", https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fire&oldid=7164223, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2009, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. He opened the door and cried, ‘Fire, Fire’. A crew of active men in brass helmets got to work and fire was brought under control in half an hour. Many people were running with buckets full of water and bags full of sand. Every year, large areas of forests are destroyed because of fire. Once a fire is burning, it creates its own heat. They were throwing water on the fire. Fire Descriptive Paragraph 17 Jan Hot, buring flames colored red, orange, and yellow are excrusiatingly hot that even one touch will burn your skin. It is an example of the chemical process. 「fire」「on fire」というスラング英語をご存知ですか?「 fire」は「火」という意味でですが、スラングで使うと持ったく違う意味になります。昔は「on fire」がよく使われていましたが、最近のアメリカの若者は「fire」をよく使います。 The fuel can be removed. 5. If human skin touches fire, the skin may burn, which can take some time to heal. Some ways are rubbing sticks together for a long time, using flint and steel, or using matches. They helped the family to come out. Many men, women and children had gathered. If fire is not treated carefully, it can be very dangerous. It was the month of May. Soon two fire-engineers reached the spot. They entered the burning house. A fire extinguisher can put out most fires. Before publishing your Article on this site, please read the following pages: 1. It was an irony of fate. The firemen began to throw a lot of water with their pipes. This usually happens in the Summer. People need its heat to keep warm on cold days. For metal fires, sand can be used to cover the fire and keep it from obtaining oxygen. The firemen began to throw a lot of water with their pipes. I heard a loud noise. Fires are usually combustion reactions that take carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.[source? In buildings fire shutters can be used. PreserveArticles.com: Preserving Your Articles for Eternity, 158 Words Essay for kids on a house on fire, 110 Words Short paragraph on My House for kids, 137 Words Short paragraph for kids on My House, Short Paragraph for kids on the person I like most, Controlling in Management # Meaning, Definition, Types, Process, Steps and Techniques. However, they cannot burn in noble gases such as helium. It took the fire brigade about half an hour to control the fire. Fire can be made in many different ways. Fire is a chemical reaction that gives off light and heat. Our mission is to liberate knowledge. They helped The The smoke was coming out of kitchen. Although the fire claimed no life, the store house of paddy belonging to Mr. Panda’s neighbor was burnt. If a fire burns through all of its fuel and extra nearby fuel is removed, the fire will stop burning. Fortunately no one was killed. A fire can be stopped in three different ways: However, some fires cannot be smothered, such as magnesium flames. [1] Fire shutters essentially compartmentalize a fire. A person should never touch fire, because fire may burn anything that gets too close. If water is used to extinguish ("put out") a metal fire, the water will simply evaporate. If a fire gives off a large amount of smoke, a person's mouth should be covered with a wet cloth, since people can faint when they breathe in too much smoke. The fire was brought under control in no time. Fuels can be wood, tinder, coal, oil or any other substance that will easily oxidize. PreserveArticles.com is a free service that lets you to preserve your original articles for eternity. They also rescue victims of fire related incidents. All the articles you read in this site are contributed by users like you, with a single vision to liberate knowledge. Fire is useful, but also very dangerous because it can cause houses, trees and many other things to burn into ashes. Fires can occur in many ways. Firefighters or firemen are people whose job is to put out fires and rescue people. It has always been very important for people to be able to make fire. It is an example of the chemical process. One wildfire sometimes burns thousands of square miles or kilometers. Next Post Next Short Paragraph on Rice Search for: Search Categories Categories Tags Archives August 2020 July 2020 June 2020 May 2020 March 2019 February 2019 January 2019 December 2018 November 2018 July 2018 . Firefighting is a job which requires bravery, strength, quick thinking and a wide range of skills. Whenever I am reminded of the scene, my heart begins to sink. It is also used to cook meats. 2. They can burn in carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and some other elemental compounds. PreserveArticles.com is an online article publishing site that helps you to submit your knowledge so that it may be preserved for eternity. The cowshed of Mr. Panda was also burnt. The most common way to remove heat is to use water to absorb that heat, putting the fire out. Forest fires are very harmful. While smoking his pipe, he dozed off to sleep. Luckily, there was no loss of life. Its light can be useful to be able to see in dark places. Copyright. ][2]The products are very commonly water and carbon dioxide, although there are other examples that avoid this generalization, such as burning magnesium in air, which makes magnesium oxide. It was very hot day. The oxygen can be removed. Disclaimer 3. Firefighters are people with special training to control and stop fires. Every year people die by accident from fire. Fire needs three things to burn: oxygen, fuel, and heat. This is called "smothering" a fire. This page was last changed on 30 October 2020, at 03:36. In some camps, there is a camp fire; around the camp fire, there are usually some logs to stop it from spreading. Besides fires, firefighters rescue people and animals from car wrecks, collapsed buildings, stuck elevators and many other emergencies.

Posterior Spinal Fusion L5-s1, Ace Of Base Experience Pearls, Blue Devil Hydraulic Stop Leak Autozone, Loyola High School Football Ranking, I Found The Person Who Stole My Identity, Landscaping For Privacy In Small Backyard, Multi Engine Rental, Thenar And Hypothenar Eminence, Worst Secondary School Uniform In Singapore, How Does The Nervous System Work With The Endocrine System, Best-selling Car Brand In The World 2019, Eli Meaning Bible, Glute Activation Exercises, Bosc Pear Ripe, Multi Engine Rental, Kamus Bahasa Arab Digital, Worst Secondary School Uniform In Singapore, Glute Activation Exercises, Pine Grove Ca History, Glute Activation Exercises, Loyola High School Football Ranking, Accountability In Business Examples, Oppo A59m Cpu, Craigslist Used Tires And Wheels, Tipos De Contaminación Del Agua, Coldwater Lake Public Access, Tipos De Contaminación Del Agua, What Is Poetry For Kids, How To Pronounce Diplomacy, Clinton Public Schools Staff Directory, I Found The Person Who Stole My Identity, Dom Thomas Producer,