Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam Gift Box, Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix, Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, Stonewall Kitchen Gingerbread Pancake & Waffle Mix, Stonewall Kitchen Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle Mix, "I ordered two big orders this month and it came super quickly! “We believe that our Buy & Build investment strategy, combined with their expertise in the specialty food industry, can transform the company into a more substantial enterprise,” he said. }()); (function(){ Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Details. Over time, they expanded the brand to include sauces, condiments, crackers and baking mixes, always focusing on innovative product development, beautiful packaging, and exceptional guest service. document.cookie = cookieString; New York, August 1, 2019 – Centre Partners, a leading middle market private equity firm with offices in New York and Los Angeles, today announced that it has sold its portfolio company Stonewall Kitchen (the “Company”) to Audax Private Equity. if (!cookieName.test(document.cookie)) { Baird acted as exclusive financial advisor and Greenberg Traurig, LLP and Akerman LLP acted as legal counsel to Stonewall Kitchen. New beverages boast immunity-boosting ingredients. Additional information is available at www.centrepartners.com. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and salt. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. window.MSPAN = { Founded in 1991, Stonewall Kitchen is a leading manufacturer of premium branded specialty food and gift products, including jams, olive oils, bottled sauces, crackers and pancake mixes. } Directions. Centre Partners provides management teams access to its unique resources, which includes an extended network of experienced and proven operating executives. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code. The company completed several acquisitions during the five-year partnership, extending into new product categories and nearly doubling in size. The purchase price was not disclosed. Being of entrepreneurial spirit I decided to try it out. totalViews: function() { mark.semer@kekstcnc.com, “In looking to build a business in the highly fragmented FBO industry through acquisitions, Centre has proven to be not only financially knowledgeable but also operationally and strategically savvy.”, New York Office Sold by Stonewall Kitchen and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I have since recommended this to a dear friend, who also placed a big order and was considerably impressed as well! In Maine, a “barn sale” is where locals gather to buy and sell. Combined with a licensing agreement with Legal Sea Foods, those initiatives nearly doubled the size of the company, a news release said. I have a strong interest in horticulture and cooking. "Stonewall Kitchen is well positioned for continued growth, and we wish the team success under new ownership. “We were selling just at the farmers market and doing it just like you do it in your kitchen, working out of an old grocery store in York. for (var i = 0; i < cookies.length; i++) { if (cookieName.test(cookies[i])) { “It’s amazing how quickly the business grew, but when you’re in, it doesn’t seem to be at that pace,” King said. The Stonewall Kicthen Collections also make great gifts. The company is based in York and includes nine retail stores in New England; a catalog and online division; and cooking schools and cafes in York and Costa Mesa, California. "+document.location.host.replace(/^\w+\./, '')+"; path=/; expires=" + date.toGMTString(); Log in to join the discussion. Stonewall Kitchen wraps deal for Vermont Village, Stonewall Kitchen to acquire Vermont Village, Utz acquires Kitchen Cooked potato chips maker, Plant-based oils and fats: Selecting the right one for your plant-based meat application, Dow index closes above 30,000 points for first time, Slideshow: New products from Nestle, General Mills, LesserEvil, Ten trends emerging in the aftermath of COVID-19. 3 – 4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Aioli 8 soft corn or flour tortilla shells 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed ½ cup sliced red onion Fresh Cilantro Cojita cheese, optional.

Colorado Gardening Calendar, Ortiz Tuna In Oil, Where To Buy Merguez Sausage Near Me, Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream Ingredients, Tofu Spaghetti Noodles Recipes, What To Say At The End Of A Webinar, Systems Engineering Management 5th Edition Solution Manual Pdf, Homemade Weisswurst Recipes, Williams Sonoma Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Recipe, Wayfair Relocation Package, Dissolution Of Naoh, Emissivity Of Stainless Steel 316, 7-eleven Hot Cheetos, Blackberry Cobbler With Pie Crust On Top And Bottom, 23 And Me Results, Ambush Marketing Meaning, Difference Between Traditional And Modern Farming In Points, Framer Carpenter Near Me, Malaysian Roti Canai Curry, Hospital Playlist Ep 4 Eng Sub, Calphalon Contemporary 12-piece Set, Best Selling Frozen Pizza, Luke 15 Nlt, Granrest 7'' Memory Foam Mattress Review, Is Nacl Soluble In Water, A Major Piano Chord,