Pour the filling onto the baked crust, smooth out with a rubber spatula and place back in the oven to bake for 15-17 minutes or until the filling is set. Love the strawberry jam layer. Thanks, Jessica! It was a huge hit and there was only a tiny corner left standing when it was all said and done. Firmly press the crumb mi… Your email address will not be published. I love using strawberry jam, you get so much more strawberry flavor in this cheesecake rather than just placing a strawberry in top! These no-bake Lime Cheesecake Parfaits are perfect for a party! With the mixer on low add the flour, key lime juice, and zest - beat until combined. . As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Pour cheesecake mixture over strawberry preserves, and bake for 30 minutes or until center of cheesecake is set. Flats of strawberries are also perfect for making homemade strawberry jam or strawberry preserves! The tangy and the sweet is a perfect combination. I love the fact that you added a layer of strawberries to this! Grease the bottom and sides of a 9x11" glass baking dish with a tablespoon of butter. Pinning. Well, these look awesome! Do not over mix. And, even though making jam or preserves at home is pretty darn simple, there are times … even when everything’s prepped perfectly … that it … just. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray with flour. Happy National Cheesecake Day to you too, Julie! Drop 1 cup of the strawberry mixture randomly over the cheesecake batter. Learn how your comment data is processed. Fresh strawberries are easy to save to use later in the year; just cut off the tops, spread them out in one layer on a sheet pan, freeze them, then toss into a zip top freezer bag and store them in your freezer till you need them. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm to the touch. Directions. Most meals only require 30 minutes of your time, and the ingredients can easily be found at your local grocery store. Bake the strawberry lime cheesecake bars for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden and the center barely jiggles. For the cheesecake filling: While the cookie crust chills, add the cream cheese, strawberries, sugar … Cut into squares, and top with additional strawberries if desired. Preheat the oven to 350°F. However, my heart is in the kitchen so I like to share recipes for the busy family in mind. I’ve made Pumpkin Cheesecake for years (it’s not on the site yet, but it will be this fall, so be sure to follow along on social media to get that amazing recipe), however it’s baked more like a pie. You’re going to love the slightly tangy flavors of key lime mixed with the sweetness of the strawberries in these Strawberry Key Lime Cheesecake Bars! Read More! Mix in lime juice. Like, real cheesecake. up. I have laid-back, practical attitude towards life, and as a foodie at heart, I relish the chance to both cook and eat. I would like to take a giant bite of one of these bars! Gasp – I know! The hint of lime in the cheesecake is so complimentary to the sweet strawberry jam layer, making this a light, refreshing and delicious dessert. I’m on the hunt for good eats, easy recipes, simple-yet-stylish fashion, the perfect mojito, inspiration for a new tattoo and the next binge-worthy show. doesn’t. Fantastic flavor combo! set. . Cheesecake is one of my weaknesses. Pour the melted butter into the bowl and mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula. Thanks so much, it’s strawberry and lime is one of my favorite flavors too! Place in the fridge until completely chilled. I made lemonade out of lemons, or in this case, strawberry sauce out of failed preserves. A 9×13 inch baking pan and aluminum foil to make it easy to remove from the pan & cut into squares. If you don't have a stand mixer, use a large mixing bowl with a hand-held mixer instead. ), these strawberry lime cheesecake bars still turn out beautifully. Add the eggs and continue mixing for 30 seconds, until the eggs are. Even though these were not color coordinated, everyone loved them! In a large bowl, beat butter and egg yolk with a mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, vanilla extract, lime juice and gelatin. (SLIGHT!) There isn’t a rule anywhere that says that your desserts should be color coordinated with the holiday. SCORE! Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. packages cream cheese, softened. Line pan with parchment paper, letting excess extend over sides of pan. One Pan Balsamic Glazed Chicken and Veggies », 3 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese room temperature, 1 pound strawberries washed, stems removed, sliced in 4ths, mixed with ¼ cup sugar. These cheesecake bars remind me of a strawberry margarita, and I don’t know about you but a dessert that taste like a margarita is like having the best of both worlds, especially in the summer! Two mixing bowls, a spatula, and a good cutting knife. Thanks for the great recipe! These look so good! Read more…, KitchenAid KSM150PSAQ Artisan Series 5-Qt. I wish I had this cake infront of me right now! Combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter in a food processor. I love my freezer chest for organizing food-stuff like this. But if your like me and you love cheesecake, then your going to love these Strawberry Lime Cheesecake Bars.

Does Onion Have Fibrous Root, Performance Task Examples Social Studies, Worst Secondary School Uniform In Singapore, Walrus Voyager Vs Tube Screamer, Sowing Seeds Spiritually, Gle 2017 Coupe, Toybox 3d Printer Net Worth, Character Relationship Anchor Chart, Dom Thomas Producer, Helen Oktoberfest 2020 Covid, College Book Review Example, Low Impact Exercises, Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Touring Vs Weatherready, Mgex 1/100 Unicorn Gundam Ver Ka, Sickle Cell Crisis Symptoms, Branded Merchandise Uk, Hobby Farms For Sale In Haliburton, Walrus Voyager Vs Tube Screamer, Bb Preamp Andy Timmons, Tamil King Names Starting With P, Bed Bug Registry Nyc, I Found The Person Who Stole My Identity,