Power is delivered in a very linear way and It is way better than fz and fzs.overall a very nice motorcycle if you drive alone. The tires provide the good amount of grip. Check out the following article for more details: For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Nakeds are meant to be modified into scramblers and pure nakeds and roadsters and bobber styles but surely not faired. Spot delivery*** Exchange Offer ₹3,000** Free Helmet . Pillion uncomfort is one of its Demerit. The bike has SUPER SMOOTH ENGINE which is good for generating 14.8BHP with 14NM power and torque figures respectively. That is because the suspension is set up soft enough to take on undulations of real-world riding and that’s what makes it comfy. Our Sales Consultant will Get in Touch with you Immediately. This engine is BS6 compliance and will be available with Fuel Injection & single-channel ABS. Wasif Anowar June 30, 2020. I have been owning this bike since 2015 and has done almost 66000kms on it. Yes its bs6 ready but the bs6 complaint ones will be coming soon, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. It is not upright .You lean little forward. The brakes, suspensions, chassis are as the same as the old Suzuki Gixxer. It is effortless to switch directions but it could feel a tad lazy if you have the ‘racetrack mode’ switched on in your head. It’s been refreshed with cleaner emissions and also a new paint job that is stealing the show. If you still want to stick with the carburetor engine then Suzuki is also offering the same looks & almost features with a carburetor engine. My preference is Gixxer and Fz and later Apache. 6.Gearbox The 5 speed gearbox is not that smooth on other bikes but it will surely not cause problems to you. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. The seat doesn't have a great padding but again you can install the foam to seats afterwards. Moreover, riding your bike at economical speeds would surely give better fuel efficiency returns. Both are good bikes but if you like sporty look then go for Gixxer. It's very agile and initial pick up is very nice. It is okay for the city rides but for highways you will have to install auxiliary lights for once sun goes down. the ride position is perfect as because of the slight bend towards the handle, the body weight is pretty much distributed across the wrists, shoulders, lower back, buttocks and the legs. 1. The fuel efficiency of any vehicle would depend on certain factors such as driving conditions, driving style, timely maintenance, etc. You can give for it .I have the bs4 model and now there is bs6 .there is a little power drop but the machine is superb. Suzuki Gixxer BS6 Latest Updates. Style wise Gixxer, IT depends on the showroom as i got my bike with the indicator buzzer, FZ resembles unnecessary body fibre, comparison to that gixxer is more comfortable bike, you can go for gixxer 250 naked version. The brakes are very bitey at lower speeds but as it picks up speed, braking feels a bit squidgy. The power and torque output drop marginally from 14 bhp and 14 Nm on both motorcycles. The sekkei (design) and styling of the Gixxer SF 250 is every bit of sports motorcycle that you’d want it to be. Upcoming Techo Electra electric bike image leaked: Revolt RV400 rival's expected range, price, World's longest drift in an electric vehicle! 3.Fuel Efficiency The bike is a great mile muncher. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Suzuki Gixxer BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 5 colours: Black,Blue,Silver,Metallic Triton Blue,Pearl Mira Red. Above all, great feel of ride. We have done long rides along with a pillion, and we did not have any discomfort. At a price of Rs 1,76,140 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the Gixxer SF 250 comes across as a steal and is fit for a first-time buyer or someone who’s done with 150cc class. If you want good power figure's in 155 segment rtr and gixxer is the only option......gixxer is good in looks compared to rtr.... Gixxer is best bike because i own it is best machine and rec free engine, Both have own priorities gixxer for stylish and fun to drive and apache is for heigh end performance. Yes my height is 5.4 and i have it is easy to handle, Its not the great one its the worst one, TVS apache RTR 160 4v has worst seating position and its monoshock is worst in class, Suzuki gixxer or unicorn or fzv3 for smooth performance and mileage and overall best comfort, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V suspension is not good, its worst and seating position is also, Quite difficult... Seat comfort little painful.. It gives the mileage of around 53Kmpl at speeds around 65-70 KM/H while if you cruise at highway at speeds of around 85 KM/H the bike will give the mileage of around 47 KMPL while in city at 80-85 KMPH the bike gives mileage of around 42 KMPL. Suzuki Gixxer 250 Shades MotoGP. Its because of change in seating posture. Mileage is like every other 150cc bike. The riding posture of this bike is straight and handlebar is a bit on farther side but it's not uncomfortable at all. . A common misconception is that the more weight a motorcycle has, the more planted it is on high speeds. Gixxer will be the first bike in the 150-160 cc sports commuting segment which will feature the BS-VI engine in its class. 5.Lighting The bike lacks on the lighting side. And Suzuki happens to have a brilliant product in the category – the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Overall, the SF 250 is a solid and competent bike on the highway, as long as you’re not expecting to maintain very high speeds continuously. Can get the service done in less than half of the price outside. Maintenance is on a higher side if you service in the suzuki service stations. Do you have any short rider bike Gixxer SF ABS , example 785mm , my height is 5.3'' . In your budget Gixxer gives good look and good performance and good mileage also!! I have purchased naked gixxer 2019 fi model.

Greenworks 51052 Pressure Washer Parts, Squash Trellis Arch, How To Align Text Next To An Image In Html, Jump Rope On Rest Days, Pine Grove Ca History, Vertical Leg Press Machine, Total War: Warhammer Dwarf Building Guide, Kings Head Menu Chingford, Where Can I Buy A Coconut Custard Pie, Neuroscience Power Of Words, Pictures Of Begonia Leaves, Evian Water Slogan, Bengali Baby Girl Names Starting With Bh, Ford Ka Engine Diagram, Toybox 3d Printer Net Worth, Where To Sell A Cornet, Growing Drosera From Seed, Cod Ww2 Characters Real Life, What's Poznan Like, Family Crest Database Uk, Anterolateral Approach To Proximal Humerus, How To Fix A Waterman Ballpoint Pen, How To Align Text Next To An Image In Html, Best Bitters For Manhattan, Scared Of Leaving Academia, Sumner High School St Louis Yearbook, Sports Quotes For Kids,