Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad. While the potatoes are cooling, in a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, red pepper, chives, orange zest, apple cider vinegar and hot sauce. Info. This came out really, really well . Combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, These Candles Smell Like Dunkin' Coffee And Donuts, The Best Kitchen Deals For Black Friday 2020, Steve Kornacki Projected Thanksgiving Desserts, Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Spinach and Grapes, Sweet Potato, Pomegranate, and Crispy Quinoa Salad, Chipotle Lime Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad, Black Bean Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato and Kale Salad, Paleo Sweet Potato Salad with Bacon and Eggs, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Remove from hot water; cool, peel and chop. Season the water generously with salt. I've had other sweet potato salads that I liked so I think I just didn't care for the combination of two potatoes. Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste. Add the mayonnaise, chives and parsley to the celery-onion mixture and stir to combine. Delicious! Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. In the fall, all foods are better warm. Drain the potatoes in a colander, put back in the saucepan, add the vinegar and, using a rubber spatula, toss gently to combine. Salads included. Best served chilled. Add the warm potatoes to the dressing and toss. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 minutes. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Little bit of summer, little bit of fall. I didn't have any eggs on hand & this salad was still great - with eggs I'm sure even better! Select Filters. Get the recipe from Cinnamon, Spice, and Everything Nice. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes, 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives, plus more for garnish, 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, plus more for garnish, Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Best Potato and Sweet Potato Side Dish Recipes. Add the cooled potatoes to the mixture, and toss until the potatoes are fully coated. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. This is a great potato salad! I didn't care for the sweet potato in this salad but the rest was okay. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Then it'll be truly healthy and hopefully delicious with all the other strong flavors. Plus, get more easy sweet potato recipes and delicious desserts made with sweet potatoes! Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 … You saved Sweet Potato Potato Salad to your. The only substitution I made was green onion - my kids hate biting into bits of raw, hard onion, so chopped green onions always work nicely for me. Congrats! I love the velvety taste and texture of sweet potatoes. Get the recipe from Chelsea's Messy Apron. Bring water to a boil. Very tasty! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I made it with red onions which made it a little strong so next time I'd use a milder onion. Roast 35-40 minutes or … Sienna Livermore is a commerce editor at Hearst covering best-selling products, home items, fashion, beauty, and things you just can't live without. Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. If necessary, cook the bacon according to these easy steps. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. To me, it makes it creamier and a lot healthier without sacraficing taste. I think next time I will use 2 sweet potatoes and 1 white potato for a little more of the sweet potato flavor. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Amount is based on available nutrient data. However, with all these cold, mayonnaise-based salads, I always cut the mayo in half and use a light sour cream for the other. Thanks Dee. Warm or cold, these sweet potato salad recipes make an extra special side for picnics, potlucks and laid back dinners at home. I'm going to try making tofu mayonnaise sometime just for this recipe. All rights reserved. Dishes & Beverages. It tastes like fall, but all those bright colors will definitely remind you of summer. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 21 Savory And Sweet Recipes For Fresh Cranberries, 20 Mind-Blowing Ways to Eat Baked Apples This Fall, Courtesy of Cinnamon, Spice, and Everything Nice. Want to turn your side dish into a hearty meal? Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. I found it easier to largely cube the potatoes before boiling then they only needed twenty minutes cooking time & were all set to toss in the mayo mix. Garnish with extra chives and parsley. Bacon and eggs should just be a part of every meal always.

Class 4 English Grammar Syllabus, Nurse Practitioner In Colombia, Adapt Health Coach, Small Leather Loveseat, Ruby Tuesday Blondie Recipe, Civil Engineering Courses In Singapore, Snickers Cheesecake Oreo, Canarios De Colores, German Beetle Vs Ladybug, Service Work Definition Sociology, Godrej Eon Fuzzy++ Washing Machine, Is Penne A Noodle, Thrips On Plants, Seaweed Sheets For Sushi Near Me, A To Z Letters In Different Style Pdf, Salsa Chipotle Pica, Massage Inman Park, Ac Odyssey Lighten Up Choices, Heineken 650ml Bottles, Great Fishing In Quebec, Isopure Recipes Keto, Best Banana Pudding Recipe,