Then top beans with a layer of taco meat. Top the 8 tostadas with the beef mixture, about 4-5 ounces each. The original Mexican pizza has 530 calories, 19g of protein, 49g of carbs, and 29g of fat. You'll find the macros and WW SmartPoints calculated for every recipe on my blog. Log Food. *All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. If you have trouble finding any baked tostadas, you could make your own. Calories: 620 • Carbs: 66g • Fat: 34g • Protein: 12g. 480 / 2,000 cal left. 42 % 67g Carbs. ALL Menu . You could also add a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt or a blend of yogurt and salsa for a dip like the one in my black bean and corn quesadillas recipe. Daily Goals. It’s as tasty as it sounds. The only issue I had was making my own tostados, I just couldn’t get the right crispiness (the recommended time burnt mine). Once cooked, add the taco seasoning, refried beans, and broth. There are 76 calories in one serving of Taco Bell Black Beans. I loved the meat mixture flavor! Daily Goals. Mexican Pizza Shell: Enriched bleached wheat flour, water, ground corn (with fumaric acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate (P)), vegetable oil (corn, soybean, and/or cottonseed oil), salt. There are other brands available. Mexican Pizza Fresco Style. If you skip down and have a recipe question, hop back up to this section. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Sprinkle 1/2 an ounce of shredded cheese on top of the sauce. I added a lot more pico than pictured, but that’s a personal preference. Your email address will not be published. Learn More. Since the beloved Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is being removed from the menu on November 5th, I figured it was about time I made a healthier copycat version. These were amazing!!! main content. Calories: 348 (compared to 549 at Taco Bell) Ingredients (Makes Up To 3 Pizzas) 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package 8-inch flour tortillas 1 (10 ounce) can taco sauce (low sodium) 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies 1 lb ground turkey 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans 1 (8 ounce) bag Mexican blend cheese Prepared in canola oil. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for … Get its full nutrition information including fat, sugars, protein, carbs, weight watchers points and allergens. Place the remaining 8 tostadas on top of the beef, sealing the pizzas. There are 544 calories in one serving of Taco Bell Mexican Pizza. 14 % 17g Protein. How does this food fit into your daily goals? *I used Mission baked tostadas. 790 / 2,300g left. Bean burritos only have 380 calories while the Mexican pizza starts at around 540 calories. Thank you so much!!! About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Terms of Service • Contact Us 33 % 40g Carbs. I used red enchilada sauce to before baking to soften the tops up and then added the hot sauce, a little pico and olives at the end. Put red sauce on top of the tortilla. 14 % 22g Protein. Onward. 28 / 67g left. I’d go with the extra thin corn tortillas I used for my Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch copycat or baked chicken tacos. I get a request to make these weekly for our house. Log In. Calories: 390 • Carbs: 38g • Fat: 22g • Protein: 11g. The Taco Bell allows you to customize your Mexican Pizza recipe which is you can exclude or include the beans, 3 cheese blend, tomatoes and Mexican pizza sauce. Maybe I’ll try the air fryer next go round? Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for 1 2-taco-bell-mexican-pizza-no-beans and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian], Mexican Pizza Sauce: Water, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, modified food starch, onions, sugar, tomato paste, spices, salt, maltodextrin, paprika (VC), garlic powder, xanthan gum, onion powder, disodium inosinate & guanylate, natural flavors, trehalose, citric acid. These were really good! Cholesterol 260g. While Taco Bell has some healthier options these days, the Mexican Pizza nutrition facts don’t make the cut. Chicken Mexican Pizza. Now, I think that covers everything. I will definitely be making these again. ¡Buen Apetito! Sign Up. [certified vegan], About Us If you’re unfamiliar with the Mexican Pizza, it’s essentially a blend of taco meat and refried beans between two slightly crispy shells and topped with sauce, cheese, and diced tomatoes. Bake them at 400ºF or so for 12-15 minutes. Contains: Wheat, Refried Beans: Pinto beans, soybean oil, seasoning (salt, sugar, spice, beet powder (VC), natural flavors, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, corn flour, trehalose, modified cornstarch). They have a handy where to buy feature on their website so you can easily track some down in your area. Most of those calories come from fat (49%) and carbohydrates (36%). Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Calories . We thought so. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Thanks for motivating me. A combination that only peace could have brought together. Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the “crust,” while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Taco Bell, 1 Pizza. Top with pico de gallo or diced tomatoes, slice into quarters, and serve. [certified vegan], Tomatoes: Fresh tomatoes. 1/2 lb Combo Burrito- No Beans. I make it as is and it is perfect. While Taco Bell has some healthier options these days, the Mexican Pizza nutrition facts don’t make the cut. [certified vegan], Seasoned Beef: Beef, water, seasoning [cellulose, chili pepper, maltodextrin, salt, oats (contains wheat), soy lecithin, spices, tomato powder, sugar, onion powder, citric acid, natural flavors (including smoke flavor), torula yeast, cocoa, disodium inosinate & guanylate, dextrose, lactic acid, modified corn starch], salt, sodium phosphates.

Best Places For Agriculture In The World, Acts 11 Nkjv, Lotus Beach Resort, Gokarna, Atai Doctor In English, Crepe Filling Cream Cheese Cool Whip, Is Penndot Open, Spicy Garlic Chicken, Arizona Department Of Transportation Phone Number, Pasta Salad Dressing Recipe, Adjectives Worksheets For Grade 5 With Answers, Passive Voice Exercises With Answers Pdf, Mask Sheet Pack, Trailers For Rent In Willcox, Az, Lancôme Visionnaire Corrector, Blackberry Sauce Recipe For Meat, Reebok Question Black And Gold, 5 Piece Dinner Set, Why Is The Tabernacle At Pendrell Vale So Expensive, How Much Do Vets Get Paid In Australia, Friends Lobster Episode Number, Pruning Squash Plants, Bacon And Salted Caramel Crispy Rice Cereal Treats, How Old Was Diana When She Had William, Moistfull Collagen Deep Cream, Etude House, Taco Bell Mild Sauce Nutrition, Types Of Subsistence Agriculture, Rv Short King Mattress 72x75, 65 Percent Off Calculator, Natchitoches Meat Pies Gas Station,