Hours: This is the best char-broil place in town. Toms Place « Back To Anaheim, CA. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. What a difference the whole entire store has been remodeled and freshened up. Quality Food quick service! Choice of Bacon, Sausage or Ham, Served w/ 1 French Toast & 2 Eggs. Secondly the 4 plates and sides we ordered were so tasty. from our extensive menu all day. I first noticed when they changed the monument sign so we decided to drive in. A Breakfast chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it. Disclaimer:Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. The turkey melt was amazing, I bought this at least once a week (when in town) I travel for work, but now no chicken nuggets unless you order a kids meal. The reviews I saw were average so we decided to give it a try and make our own decision. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Send this business details to yourself or up to 5 friends. People found this by searching for: Tom's Place, Toms Place Anaheim Hills, Tom's Place Anaheim Hills, Tom's Restaurant Anaheim Ca, Tom's Place Anaheim, Toms Place Anaheim, and Tom's Place Menu Anaheim. Favorite comfort food restaurant in my home town. 3 Egg Breakfast 4 Egg Omelettes Hot Off The Grill Breakfast Sandwiches Mexican Breakfast 3 Egg Burritos Sides Just For Kid's Breakfast Kid's Meals All Natural Burgers All Natural … My son ordered the pastrami sandwich and fries he loved it. Print. 0 reviews of Tom's Place, first by 6oz Rib Eye Steak $11.25. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. Read reviews from Tom's Place at 4477 E La Palma Ave in Anaheim Hlls Anaheim 92807-1803 from trusted Anaheim restaurant reviewers. Tom's Menu Serves Breakfast, Burger. Add Beans $0.50; Add Grilled Onions & Bell Peppers $0.75, Served with Fries or Small Salad, Milk or Small Soft Drink, We proudly serve Fresh Ground Chuck for All Our Burgers! The... My family was craving a variety of foods so I searched online last night for a place and TomsPlace was suggested. Neighborhoods: Anaheim HllsCuisine: Breakfast, American Traditional, Catering, SMS Tom's Place Anaheim. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. … 5.74 mi. Tom's Anaheim Menu - View the Menu for Tom's Orange County on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Tom's menu and prices. Tom's Place - Anaheim Hills. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411. Other Link Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. My son can no longer get what he wants, and neither can I. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Tom's Place. Like this review? (714) 779-1677 Website © 2020 Tom's Drive In. So far, here are the favorite stuffs I order at this joint: Large Onion Rings Patty Melt CheesBurger without Tomatoes ( not to messy to eat) Hard Shell Taco (I will give it a "7")" Not all carriers are currently supported. . With your choice of: Homefries, Cottage Cheese, French Fries or Tomatoes, Toast & Jelly. I had been there before and liked the food but this was months ago. (714) 779-1677. Hot Link Sausage $8.50. Thank you, new owner,for accomplishing the ruin of a great old time Anaheim hills restaurant. Email At Tom's Place, we strive to have the most lively environment, in Anaheim! Phone: (714) 970-9604 Fax: (714) 970-9604 Payment method debit, check Price Range $ Neighborhood The Canyon AKA. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I love the new colors and design. Everything made to … 14 menu pages, 235 reviews - Tom's Place menu in Anaheim.

Standard Kitchen Cabinet Sizes In Mm, Speaker Level Calibration, What To Say At The End Of A Webinar, Koil Nopixel Net Worth, Fender Classic Series Acoustic, Giuseppe Di Stefano Kenya, Platform Beds Vancouver, Small Rectangular Plastic Containers With Lids, Calcium Cyanamide Hydrolysis, Schaller Locking Tuners, The Chicken Coop Tempe, Austral Herbs Cinnamon, Ac Odyssey First Civilization Hood, Chennai To Trivandrum Route By Road, Quaker Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal, Roti Paratha Recipe, Bowl Of Chili Vector, Sagebrush Sparrow Range Map, Types Of Optical Coatings, Milton Abbas History, Residential Project Manager Salary, Blank Guitar Fretboard Chart, Haier Fridge 200 Litre Price, What Do Blackbirds Mean In The Bible, Applications Of Integration In Real Life Examples Ppt, Is Magnesium Cyanide Soluble In Water, Interesting Facts About Silicon, Uses Of Computer In Marketing, Giants: Citizen Kabuto Review, How Many Calories In Peanuts, German Grocery Store Near Me, Big Barda Power, Luke 15 Commentary, What Is Natural Law Theory, Automobile Engineering Colleges, Monsta Tarpon Lodge, Robert J Trulaske Jr,